THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think the refs are "flag happy"? Because if this is what they're going to do during the regular season then someone should fire Roger Goodell and every NFL executive with him! Unwatchable and tedious! It's bad enough they talk incessantly during the game and the camera never shows the field of play! 

Hogan should be the number two just because it's pouring rain with shitty field position all night and he DIDNT FOLD. ARE YOU LISTENING HUE?

I watch college football- all of it! And Hogan was good at Stanford. I wanted him not Kessler! Osweiler and Kessler should apply for jobs with the J-E-T-S! Hackenberg threw TWO Pick sixes tonight!

I second it!  Hue has to be a leader. Name a starter and stick to your guns! Develop Kizer and build around this guy! We have to start winning with good leadership!

lost stream on Hogans second drive..Had to go to the truck radio with Jim Donovan & Hogans Heroes last 10 mins. The Truck radio is now 2-0. The secret weapon.. Lots to clean-up but hey, ScoreBoard Baby!!   

Few questions as the game was not available in my area...    Just going off of stats, why the big praise for kizer?  6-18 and a pick.  And Garret had no tackles or assists?  Just curious as stats don't always tell the tale.  Thanks in advance.

I cant remember the last 3-0 preaseason start.  I know 31 yrs ago was the last 4-0 preseason start. 

Kudos the new staff.  Nice to see the no quit mentality.  Although those guys are trying to make the team they play all 4 quarters hard.

7 minutes ago, Roc585 said:

Few questions as the game was not available in my area...    Just going off of stats, why the big praise for kizer?  6-18 and a pick.  And Garret had no tackles or assists?  Just curious as stats don't always tell the tale.  Thanks in advance.

He threw alot of nice passes.  Several drops.. terrible calls.  Overall pocket presence... didnt looked panicked.  Made some zippy throws put in tough spots..other long downfield throws were very accurate.  The pick was off a tip on a 3rd and long.

Archived