Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

Ghoolie better take the season over out in Vegas right now. We got ourselves a fearless team with a lot of talent.

We have us a football team ,besides are own mistakes

Well we can always nit pick everything...no sense beating a dead horse, can just scroll up.  I can definately see improvement.  Pinned back at the one... Im like lets see what we can do... NOT oh shit here it comes:o

i dont feel near as desperate or anxious watching this year.  I like what I see so far.

no more BOHICA!!!

Hello! I finally get to watch the Browns!  It's so hot and humid in Florida can't believe I still live in this swamp hole. Kizer  looks like the real 

deal! Peppers too! Coleman and Britt. Hope they buy Brock Osweiler a one way ticket to anywhere!

browns have 8 starters on the bench tonight and still intercepted Jameis!

Coleman come to play!!!

9 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

I get that peppers is a dynamic guy but I don't know if I like him as a return man. That's a guy that gets hurt. 

Well, he hurt himself the first year at Michigan, then was pretty durable. Especially considering how much we used him

But he's probably our best return man. Could be a huge benefit.

2 minutes ago, Opal312 said:

Hello! I finally get to watch the Browns!  It's so hot and humid in Florida can't believe I still live in this swamp hole. Kizer  looks like the real 

deal! Peppers too! Coleman and Britt. Hope they buy Brock Osweiler a one way ticket to anywhere!

browns have 8 starters on the bench tonight and still intercepted Jameis!

Swamp hole? I'm the one that's in the edge of Harvey!!:o Lot's of tropical waves all day and for the next several days.

I'm in Pasco County outside of Tampa Bay. I live on edge of a swamp. It's rained all summer without stopping. We've had our electric go out last few days and I'm ready to move North! Stay safe if you're in Texas my sister and kids all in San Antonio. But hey! I'm watching the Browns for once on local TV!

I still feel like the browns are getting ticky-tack calls on them by the refs, but probably every fan feels that about their team. 

This does not look like any of the teams I've watched these past 3 years. Somethin' special is happening. Clean up the penalties and off we go.

While it's commercials, I'd like to compliment this new forum. Very nice! Bring us good luck!

Here's hoping the Bucs will get a penalty!