THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump pardons the Sheriff the leftist court etc went after !

calfoxwc

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/25/breaking-trump-makes-decision-on-arpaio-pardon/

thank you, Pres Trump. This was a political hit job. We have to weed out the leftist judges who decide on

leftist desires, ignoring our Constitution.

Yes, pardon is the way out. He's gonna need a lot more before Mueller is through.

"I pardon everyone, on both side...on both sides...who has done anything wrong or illegal like talking help from the Russians, lying to America ....especially about who pays for the wall, crowd sizes, number of illegal voters who made me the 'unpopular' winner, the size of my dick, etc., etc. etc........

.......etc., etc. etc. ......and all futures lies that come out of the mouth of your new King. Not that they will......not that they will!, BELIEVE ME!"":P:P

Just watched the dreaded liberal prop machine pbs newshour. It took 20 minutes in a 30 min show to talk about the pardon. They reported it. Showed some tweets from schumer. I time stamped it...17:33-19:38. No further analysis with talking heads just reported it and moved on.

2 whole minutes. Im floored i cant beleive they even mentioned it omg, omg, omg. ?

Seriously some of the histrionics here you'd think this was a no men allowed browns fan site

Arpaio is a piece of living human shit tho....

"There, they put me through something called “the Matrix”: being moved from one cell to another for about 12 continuous hours. It was extremely cold, and all I was allowed to wear underneath the striped uniform I was given was underwear and flip-flops. Guards threw me a bag with old bread, an orange and milk; nothing else was offered, and sleeping was nearly impossible. I laid for hours on cold concrete, only to be hustled abruptly to another cell, and then another. Finally, they put me in chains and moved me to another jail by bus"

this kind of treatment shoukd be reserved for murderers, rapists and kiddy fondlers. This guy is a douchebag.

"nothing else was offered"   ....  well boo freakin hoooo

hey kids how about our friends in congress  - John McCain, now Paul Ryan?  

https://www.allenbwest.com/2017/08/27/paul-ryan-issues-scathing-statement-arpaio-pardon/

"Thanks, Mr. Speaker. With friends like you, who needs enemas?" Alan West

6 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

"nothing else was offered"   ....  well boo freakin hoooo

hey kids how about our friends in congress  - John McCain, now Paul Ryan?  

https://www.allenbwest.com/2017/08/27/paul-ryan-issues-scathing-statement-arpaio-pardon/

"Thanks, Mr. Speaker. With friends like you, who needs enemas?" Alan West

And who all did Obama pardon who did much worse? Why wasn't McCain and Ryan speaking up then? An 85 year old Sheriff facing a misdemeanor charge over doing his job over the objections of a judge who ordered him not to do his job. Good for Trump to pardon him. I have voted for RINO's in the past as the lesser of two evils but not sure anymore if they are even worth voting for.

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And who all did Obama pardon who did much worse? Why wasn't McCain and Ryan speaking up then? An 85 year old Sheriff facing a misdemeanor charge over doing his job over the objections of a judge who ordered him not to do his job. Good for Trump to pardon him. I have voted for RINO's in the past as the lesser of two evils but not sure anymore if they are even worth voting for.

the difference is those were men that had served time. Those pardons were part of a broader effort to get non violent offenders out of our cluttered jail system. Sheriff Joe hadn't spent any time for refusing to abide by a federal court order. On the issue of his racial profiling, I dunno....I would have to know more details but what I learned about Sheriff Joe's jails and how they treated perfectly non violent people, I have to say the man is likely a living piece of human garbage so I don't really care if he sees jail time or doesn't..I hope he dies soon. Parading men around in their underwear from one cold cell to another, it's almost like were you videotaping that shit and jerking off to it later Joe? Some really weird Diehard like shit was going on in those jail cells. Something doesn't pass the smell test. 

all the criminals obamao pardoned, and silence from the left. But Pres Trump pardons a fine Sheriff finding illegal

criminals and protecting his jurisdiction, and the rest of America.... and the left (who own/"own" a lot of the msm......)

goes apecrap.

Just a disgrace, the left is. If it benefits THEM, they love it/are silent. If it is in political opposition to them...they HATE/SCREAM

about it. Sometimes it's the same dang thing, just different times, different political reasons.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nah...that's where the LEGAL immigrants enter the country.

If the dumbocrats find out about this, they will want to slap a 25% sales tax on it!

Archived