THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon news

jcam222

12 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Wouldn't you say needing drug rehab in Sept 2016 was a HUGE confession of using drugs during a period he was supposed to be clean in his return to work plan?

No... see above post.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

There is no way in hell I'm venturing over to that dark corner of the board. I envision an area where the red hat "MAGA" guys are just pounding on their keyboards BENGHAZI over and over in a vain attempt to convince themselves that their little hands orange nightmare of a hero won't be impeached eventually. No. Thank. You. :lol:

Fair enough. Can't split your time up too much given your responsibilities to the NAMBLA bulletin board.

;)

Dutch oven has to be a euphemism for something...

WSS

1 hour ago, Flugel said:

:lol: You got twisted nipples over me adding/explaining why there wasn't a 2016 season from Josh  in response to your preference to excuse every test he didn't pass to no potsies? 

Nope...not at all.....more of an eye roll and confirmation that we're beating a dead horse.....

8 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

They're clearly not putting anything into Josh's potential return

I dunno... there might be 2 rostered WRs that they'd keep over a reinstated JG... 3 tops. So it's not as if his return would take a lot of scenario planning.

Holy shit what's going on here in the Flash Gordon Labor Day Telethon? OK so it's not a telethon but merely the sports board's version of one.

Just curious about another thing who's name has appeared most on TBB Manziel or Gordon? Hmmmmm,  I'll let one of you tally that and I'll check back, really I will, I promise. ;)

Dammit now I forgot what I was going to say about Johnny or was it Josh? Former self  washed out Cleveland Brown players in general?

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Holy shit what's going on here in the Flash Gordon Labor Day Telethon? OK so it's not a telethon but merely the sports board's version of one.

Just curious about another thing who's name has appeared most on TBB Manziel or Gordon? Hmmmmm,  I'll let one of you tally that and I'll check back, really I will, I promise. ;)

Dammit now I forgot what I was going to say about Johnny or was it Josh? Former self  washed out Cleveland Brown players in general?

You do a disservice to Justin Gilbert.:P

11 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Fair enough. Can't split your time up too much given your responsibilities to the NAMBLA bulletin board.

;)

Dutch oven has to be a euphemism for something...

WSS

Oh no Steve, NAMBLA meets in person. The next meeting is on Brookfield Dr in Norton, Ohio. The head of the local NAMBLA chapter lives there I guess.

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Double troubleDouble trouble

1 WITCH.  Round about the caldron go;
    In the poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
       ALL.  Double, double toil and trouble

I would have thought that a  SRV and Double Trouble reference would have beaten a coven to post...

Those in the know know that Double Trouble found life after death in a couple, short-lived versions of Arc Angels...

19 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Source please. :)

12 minutes ago, syd said:

oh err ummm someone over at obr said it at least that is what I heard

Ummm, let's have something more official than that before we get our hopes up. Just checked Gordon's Twitter account- Radio Silence there. Yeah- heard a "report" from someone who "supposedly" talked to Josh about him being reinstated for the Colts game- but I'm taking that one with a pound of Morton salt skepticism. If you remember last year it was all hunky-dory, right up to the start of the regular season, and then BAM!!

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

1 WITCH.  Round about the caldron go;
    In the poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
       ALL.  Double, double toil and trouble

Now you have jeep this all jinxed us all by reference in that Scottish play. A pox on both your houses

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

What a weird coincidence. Weird, I say.

You guys are all weird ruining a perfectly good Gordon thread.......

.......ah, on second thought nevermind. :blink:

Archived