THE BROWNS BOARD

Gordon news

jcam222

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Unsympathetic said:

He needs to be better than the last time we saw him..

Alligator arms + no effort either cutting or blocking.. can be achieved much cheaper.

Stop it. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

Gordon is saying that he will be reinstated for the Colts game. This was posted on another board by someone who appears to know him and some of the other players pretty well. Flame away but seems legit 

I once sat in a Fulsom Prison called elementary school where a teacher read us a book of a man with a Cow that jumped over the Moon;) Bet your A$$ Roger gives him 4 Games for nothing but a suspended diluted test? He won't see the Colts either..

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I'm tagging this for my own reference . . .

Colts Game.

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

Gordon is saying that he will be reinstated for the Colts game. This was posted on another board by someone who appears to know him and some of the other players pretty well. Flame away but seems legit 

Thanks for posting this - I read the same post you did. It would be nice if Josh was sincere for once; but he never seems to part with the bad company he keeps leading to piss tests that get him suspended.  We could really use him in a bare cupboard right now.  The thought of Kizer hitting him in stride sounds too good to be true; but welcome to the sequel of Josh Gordon here. 

Has anyone considered the idea that it isn't Gordon running with the wrong crowd, or Gordon having personal demons, but its simply a case that Josh Gordon really doesn't care all that much about playing professional football? I mean, if its just weed that he keeps getting popped for, that tells me he's someone who simply doesn't care.

43 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Thanks for posting this - I read the same post you did. It would be nice if Josh was sincere for once; but he never seems to part with the bad company he keeps leading to piss tests that get him suspended.  We could really use him in a bare cupboard right now.  The thought of Kizer hitting him in stride sounds too good to be true; but welcome to the sequel of Josh Gordon here. 

Somehow the scene from the Shawshank Redemption pops into my head when the Parole Board asks Morgan Freeman "Have you been rehabilitated?" That's the Commish Goodell asking Gordon the question. :)

29 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Has anyone considered the idea that it isn't Gordon running with the wrong crowd, or Gordon having personal demons, but its simply a case that Josh Gordon really doesn't care all that much about playing professional football? I mean, if its just weed that he keeps getting popped for, that tells me he's someone who simply doesn't care.

I don't think you understand the situation. Gordon doesn't keep getting popped for smoking weed. He's been in the NFL DRUG PROTOCAL since he entered the NFL in 2012. He failed the first test for codeine. The second one was for weed, but not a lot of weed, an amount that would have been a pass now. The third time was for Alcohol. 

That's it. 3 tests in 5 years. One for an over the counter drug. One for a nanogram of THC. One for a beverage that sponsors and is sold in ever NFL stadium. You can completely ignore the facts that he's passed 99.5% of the tests he's taken. 

Where the fuck is Jimmy H right now? He should be on the phone with Rodger Goodell like, "What's the deal Rodge?" It's September and we're about to start our season! Has Josh been enough of a "good boy" that he's allowed to come out and play now?" 

We NEED to get CLARITY. If he's not failed any tests- QUIT PLAYING FUCKING GAMES GOODELL AND LET THE YOUNG MAN DO HIS THING- DAMN!!!!~

15 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I don't think you understand the situation. Gordon doesn't keep getting popped for smoking weed. He's been in the NFL DRUG PROTOCAL since he entered the NFL in 2012. He failed the first test for codeine. The second one was for weed, but not a lot of weed, an amount that would have been a pass now. The third time was for Alcohol. 

That's it. 3 tests in 5 years. One for an over the counter drug. One for a nanogram of THC. One for a beverage that sponsors and is sold in ever NFL stadium. You can completely ignore the facts that he's passed 99.5% of the tests he's taken. 

And that is the same number as Leveon Bell....who got 3 games...not 3 years like Gordon.  Plus, they have reinstated Martavis Bryant....who has been every bit as bad as Gordon.

They should give Gordon an expedited ruling since this should have been done back in May. 

Now it's September and the FUCKERY continues...

Short of it is, Gordon's Agent and a few other people are telling him this.

Why his Agent would know this, and the Commissioner says it wasn't under review a few weeks back . . .  hence the tag to wait and see.

Last suspension was for the drink he had on a flight to Vegas with the Team (Coaches should have intervened), and the extended time is for missing a test or two I believe.

Guy is a phenomenal talent, but I don't know that he can conquer his inner demons . . . sadly.

Real highlights and commentary:

https://youtu.be/BH4829cSzuw

4 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Plus the whole right when he was about to get reinstated, he ditched us thing....

40 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Plus the whole right when he was about to get reinstated, he ditched us thing....

There was a trigger for that detour, if you'll recall.

Archived