THE BROWNS BOARD

TJ Ward

alporcini

Never quite understood why we let him walk.

He was young, a devastating hitter, complemented Haden.

I never had the sense he didn't want to be in Cleveland.

Can someone explain the reasoning (besides stupidity)?

13 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

Precisely what I was about to say.  He headed on to Denver and never looked back.

That is true! Ward said they never offered him a contract and he was a devastating tackler. He took out the tight end in Green Bay who never played again. I think it was Jeramiah Finley that TJ Ward hit and he never recovered. I remember because I play Fantasy Football and Finley was on my team.

12 minutes ago, Opal312 said:

I think it was Jeramiah Finley that TJ Ward hit and he never recovered. I remember because I play Fantasy Football and Finley was on my team.

Jamicheal Finley & the hit was Tashawn Gipson..I have a step son that wears a Ward Broncos jersey..that's bad enough..glad to see ya back Opal

14 hours ago, Mudfly said:

I hope he doesn't sign with the Steelers! He'd be playing with Haden! Two guys that should still be Browns 

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

If take ward back just for the snotbubbke factor. It was fun to watch him drop bbc on soneone. Was he the one that cut gronks knee off?

Could be, I got him confused with Gipson against Green Bay but I think it was TJ that hurt Gronk and if you can hurt a guy whose Mammoth compared to DB's and Safety's that's something.

Archived