THE BROWNS BOARD

So trump is gonna shut down the govt if the american tax payer doesn't pay for what he promised mexico would pay for

Clevfan4life

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

So mexico will pay for it in some future utopian fantasy? So are we at least acknowledging now that the people calling this before the election were dead on the money? 

No the Money from Mexico was dead on arrival and only a moron would make a promise like that on a total boondoggle idea. They already tunnel under what IS in place. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wall-impossible-build-architects-2017-1

On 8/26/2017 at 4:01 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

No the Money from Mexico was dead on arrival and only a moron would make a promise like that on a total boondoggle idea. They already tunnel under what IS in place. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-wall-impossible-build-architects-2017-1

Exactly Ag. This is a billion dollar+++ boondoggle that won't work. Not only can you tunnel under it- you can throw ropes over it. Oh, I suppose you could string a few thousand miles of razor wire on top of it to make us look like a great prison.  What you gonna do Donald to make it Mexico proof? Have guard stations every 100 yards, with orders to shoot on sight? Xenophobia at it's worst. 

PS, one of my good friends is a architect, and already told me, the wall is one dumb idea. 

Or...you could just get in a car and drive across the border.....thats what most illegals do.....a wall wont even put a dent in immigration......less than 10% of illegals actually sneak across the mexican border....

Mexico is now 3rd in illegals(behind India and China) and over 40% enter via plane.....29% have visas(and overstay).......more just drive in or come by boat.....but, hey, let's spend billions to keep a hand full out....after all, they could cost us millions in dirt wages we dont even want to earn....

11 hours ago, Mudfly said:

Or...you could just get in a car and drive across the border.....thats what most illegals do.....a wall wont even put a dent in immigration......less than 10% of illegals actually sneak across the mexican border....

Mexico is now 3rd in illegals(behind India and China) and over 40% enter via plane.....29% have visas(and overstay).......more just drive in or come by boat.....but, hey, let's spend billions to keep a hand full out....after all, they could cost us millions in dirt wages we dont even want to earn....

Exactly correct. Which is one reason I've never cared about the wall one way or the other, even though border security is surprisingly lax. When I was a band leader I had to drive from home to Peterborough Ontario to collect my sax player who had overstayed his visa and was in custody.

WSS

Archived