THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns Board Survival!

Zombo

It is time for the challenge! Who can stay alive the longest?

No gay ties this year ... You have to pick two teams starting Week 13 if you are still alive ...

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11782&password=beer

Group ID    11782
Group Password    beer
Start Week    1
Two Picks Required    Starting week 13
Deadline    5 minutes before the first game of each week
Number of Strikes    2 strikes and you're eliminated
Playoffs    Yes

NFL SURVIVOR LEAGUE

2010 BrownsROCK & Ballantyne Boozers

2011 RunninUover

2012 D Bone

2013 Jrb12711

2014 Kamac19 & #Freejoshgordon

2015 D Bone, Beanpot & London Brown

2016 London Brown, Curmudgeon

• Zombo featured this topic
4 hours ago, Zombo said:

It is time for the challenge! Who can stay alive the longest?

No gay ties this year ... You have to pick two teams starting Week 13 if you are still alive ...

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup?gid=11782&password=beer

Group ID    11782
Group Password    beer
Start Week    1
Two Picks Required    Starting week 13
Deadline    5 minutes before the first game of each week
Number of Strikes    2 strikes and you're eliminated
Playoffs    Yes

NFL SURVIVOR LEAGUE

2010 BrownsROCK & Ballantyne Boozers

2011 RunninUover

2012 D Bone

2013 Jrb12711

2014 Kamac19 & #Freejoshgordon

2015 D Bone, Beanpot & London Brown

2016 London Brown, Curmudgeon

And the Curmudgeon has acknowledged the winner on the tiebreaker....   

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH can not get the login page from the link to quit kicking off, unable to join in. Everything else on my tablet is fine.

.....edit add..... went to my yahoo fantasy home page, clicked on join survival link, entered the group ID and password and *ding* I'm in baby!

Hey I'm member #17 which is my lucky number ;)

BE A SURVIVALIST JOIN IN! (well without all the gear, generators, outhouse in the woods, etc.)

• Zombo pinned this topic
8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

BE A SURVIVALIST JOIN IN! (well without all the gear, generators, outhouse in the woods, etc.)

I have seeds and a urine filtration kit...

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I have seeds and a urine filtration kit...

Oooohhh look out we have Rambo here out to defend his crown. I hope you remembered to bring your big knife with you  to play with. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2017 at 6:33 AM, mjp28 said:

AAAARRRRGGGGHHH can not get the login page from the link to quit kicking off, unable to join in. Everything else on my tablet is fine.

.....edit add..... went to my yahoo fantasy home page, clicked on join survival link, entered the group ID and password and *ding* I'm in baby!

Hey I'm member #17 which is my lucky number ;)

I'm so totally messed up, it won't let me even log in (says my password is invalid), and wanted to use something other than Curmudgeon to make my picks. I'm going to pass this year. 

On 9/4/2017 at 10:20 PM, hoorta said:

I'm so totally messed up, it won't let me even log in (says my password is invalid), and wanted to use something other than Curmudgeon to make my picks. I'm going to pass this year. 

Ummmm.... click on "Forgot My Password"?

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Ummmm.... click on "Forgot My Password"?

Yup, changed it,  and it still says "invalid password". When I was able to log in (before all this BS started) it made me Larry X, and changed it to LarryY every time I tried to be The Curmudgeon. Just not worth the aggrivation Tour. Of course (especially with Garrett & Sheldon out) I take the Steelers to continue the Browns record string of opening day losses.

Edit: OK, I can get in on my tablet- (using Z's link at the top of the thread) after jumping through the hoops of having Yahoo text me a code they sent me on my cell phone.  Even let me be the good old Curmudgeon. :) But it shows my preferred email as a string of gibberish, and won't let me change it. Hope I get eliminated after week 2, almost not worth the hassle. Took 30 minutes to 1\2 fix things.

I really want to take the Rams over the Colts... it may be the only Ram play all year.

But there's another match-up I like a lil better...

^ Famous last words...

So the Curmudgeon is dead? Or for that to occur does he need to actually pick the Browns?

Only 5 strikes in Week 1... pretty low count for this bunch. A lot of years more than five fail to make their selection before the TNF kick-off....

9 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So the Curmudgeon is dead? Or for that to occur does he need to actually pick the Browns?

Only 5 strikes in Week 1... pretty low count for this bunch. A lot of years more than five fail to make their selection before the TNF kick-off....

I actually think we have a chance this week Tour- but not enough to pick the Browns. Depending on how we look against the Ratbirds, maybe next week against the Colts though. Assuming Luck is still out of commission. :)  

11 minutes ago, Orion said:

So, am I out because I didn't pick a team before last nights game?

Yes, what would happen if they eliminated Thursday NFL games......nothing. I'd love to see them gone.