THE BROWNS BOARD

More assholes

Westside Steve

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

So the Allies had nothing to do with ending the Reich? It was just some foregone conclusion that resulted from killing Jews?

OBF, I am a non-believer so you know how I shake out on this stuff and you are a believer so I know your take. However, I don't even think people of faith even attribute every thing that happens to a predetermined outcome.

I know lightning bolts did not come from heaven to smite the nazis but God works through people to accomplish his purposes many times. 

Most people of faith believe in an omniscient or all knowing God. If God is all knowing which we believe He is then he knows the future and the bible bears that out when God tells us at the end of the bible what that future is. A new heavens and a new earth. 

Faith vs. Reason

https://answersingenesis.org/apologetics/faith-vs-reason/

Its going to be interesting to see how israel navigates the current political landscape here. Because the alt right has def turned against the jews. The right now beleives tgat the consecration of russia is imminent and will harken the return of christ as prophesized by the virgin mary sightings in venezuela.

im not joking, the absolutely beleive this. 

Archived