THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday Preseason version

The Gipper

Here are your Survey Questions this week.  Give your answers or opinions:

1. Since this is preseason and it is all about developing players and selecting them and evaluating them:

A. Which Browns player(s) have impressed you the most with their performance after two preseason games?

B. Which Browns player(s) have disappointed you the most with their performance in the two preseason games?

2.  A.  Which NFL team do you think will be the biggest surprise this season...on the positive side?

B. Which NFL team will be the biggest surprise negatively....who will tank that is not expected to?

3. What is your evaluation of the coaching staff after these first two preseason games?

4. Did you see the Eclipse?

5. The Powerball is up to like 650 million. You playing?

38 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

My own answers:

1. Since this is preseason and it is all about developing players and selecting them and evaluating them:

A. Which Browns player(s) have impressed you the most with their performance after two preseason games?

Dayes has been impressive on offense. Schobert has seemed to step up...perhaps the loss of weight,  change of position and coaching have helped him. Nassib seems to be playing well...against mainly the second team...but he is getting things done. Kizer has been OK...though I think he needs to sit a year.

B. Which Browns player(s) have disappointed you the most with their performance in the two preseason games?

Well...to say that Cam Erving has disappointed would be disingenuous...as I never expected anything from him anyway.  However, the entire receiving corps has NOT played well in my opinon..including the TEs.  And that Joe Thomas...he has been a real slacker...haven't seen him do anything in this preseason!:lol:  And face it:  Garrett has NOT set the world on fire yet...and he may have growing pains for his rookie season.

2.  A.  Which NFL team do you think will be the biggest surprise this season...on the positive side?

Not including the Browns: just a guess;  the Chargers. Rivers has perhaps a last hurrah in him.

B. Which NFL team will be the biggest surprise negatively....who will tank that is not expected to?

The Ravens.  Fluko is hurt...who knows how bad, they are limited on talent, and I think their defense will be overrated.

3. What is your evaluation of the coaching staff after these first two preseason games?

Williams seems to be getting this defense to play with energy, enthusiasm and some poise.  Offensively...not so sure. What is with all the hairy highschool horseshit that the offense seems to be running.  6 guys in motion it seems all the time. Trick plays on every series.  Lack of performance by the receiving corps.  None of the QBs seems to be able to get into rhythm.

No...I was sitting here working or fooling around on this forum, and I forgot.  I have my blinds closed in the office and I couldn't even tell if it got dark.  So, it passed me right by.  Perhaps in 2024 when a full eclipse comes right over Northeast Ohio.

Yes, sure. You can't win if you don't play.  And people sometimes ask:  what could you possibly do with that kind of money?  And I say to them: look, it ain't THAT much.  It ain't enough to buy the Browns or Indians......but it would do me for a while.

Kizer, Dayes, Schobert, Nassib

Oz, DJokeOnU, Haden

Browns

Steelers

Excellent

Yes, from the Beach, with funny glasses and special binoculars.

If remember to buy a ticket.

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A. Which Browns player(s) have impressed you the most with their performance after two preseason games? Shon Coleman and Carl Nassib

B. Which Browns player(s) have disappointed you the most with their performance in the two preseason games? Greco and Bryant

2.  A.  Which NFL team do you think will be the biggest surprise this season...on the positive side? TN Titans... I think they are poised to break out and make a AFC Champ game run.

B. Which NFL team will be the biggest surprise negatively....who will tank that is not expected to? Bengals... Seems destined to fall short of mediocrity.

3. What is your evaluation of the coaching staff after these first two preseason games? Solid "B"... the fire and fundamentals on the D side are very encouraging.

4. Did you see the Eclipse? Yup... about 70% obscured at it's peak, but in seven years I'll be dead center of the "path of totality" about 60 miles from me.

5. The Powerball is up to like 650 million. You playing? Sure... been a while since I donated...

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

A. Which Browns player(s) have impressed you the most with their performance after two preseason games? Schobert Nassib and Shon Coleman

B. Which Browns player(s) have disappointed you the most with their performance in the two preseason games? Danny before injury

2.  A.  Which NFL team do you think will be the biggest surprise this season...on the positive side? TBay and Ravens

B. Which NFL team will be the biggest surprise negatively....who will tank that is not expected to? Cincy

3. What is your evaluation of the coaching staff after these first two preseason games? O is too hard to judge without starters, D looks like a coordinated nightmare for opponents.

4. Did you see the Eclipse? Not much. Similar to Tour I will be only 20 miles from center of ground zero in 2024. Brothers who drove into Wyoming for this one are coming down for that one too.

5. The Powerball is up to like 650 million. You playing? I've got $10 to throw away so why not.

Archived