THE BROWNS BOARD

Site Update

MLD Woody

Watching this "new look" progress is & will be interesting.

One thing I liked before that I hope returns is the option to view new content. That eliminated the need to scroll through older threads & posts which had no new activity since my last visit. Just a suggestion.

Mike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta get ready for work (unexpected late start today), but I like a lot of what I see so far of the Board update. Excited to get home tonight & view more.

Thanks to the Admins....change is good, just need to get used to it.

Mike

17 hours ago, D Bone said:

It gives the retinas a nice dark tan. 

Just so happens I have this pair of SPF Seven-million glasses laying around...

5 hours ago, Alkid3 said:

Black theme would be awesome. This white theme is killing my phone battery at a rapid pace. :wacko:

Just curious did you try turning down your screen brightness? 

whatever was done, I can finally change my avatar. I was never able to, tried for years but would never change.

8 hours ago, wargograw said:

Yeah this not going to my last read post thing is driving me insane. 

Click on the "dot" (or star) in front of each thread and it take you to the last unread comment in that thread. (see below)

tbb-thread.png

On 8/24/2017 at 4:48 AM, admin said:

Click on the "dot" (or star) in front of each thread and it take you to the last unread comment in that thread. (see below)

tbb-thread.png

Need it on mobile though. Do that and this site is incredible. Without it, sorely lacking. Thanks guys. 

Stan...

One feature I'd personally like to see added that the old look had is the "Undo" button. There are times that I've accidentally typed over whole paragraphs in a post when a thumb brushes the touchpad on my lappie.

One pair of buttons I often used were the "indent" controls... not as important as the undo, but I think they helped make posts more readable.

in simple old man terms..How do I get my avatar back? I can get as far as dropping pic in box. Than it seems to blow up pic on left side of screen,with no option next on what to do but close X out of screen? Thanks 

There once was this Tittie Bar so shiny & new..The Locals would gather game days watching her Titties with some Brews :o...With great fan chatter too.. Open Sesame..  The Tavern!! 

3 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

There once was this Tittie Bar so shiny & new..The Locals would gather game days watching her Titties with some Brews :o...With great fan chatter too.. Open Sesame..  The Tavern!! 

Doesn't look available.   Maybe the health inspectors finally closed it down because of that funky smell.

16 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Maybe the health inspectors finally closed it down because of that funky smell.

The Burbs found your basement of booted members?:P

4 minutes ago, Zombo said:

Skippy says the new software does not support the old Tavern, but they're building a bigger, gayer one, hoping to have it ready for the opener.

Zombo 

Did they clean up all the bodies under it or are they building it right on top of them?

Archived