Sign in to follow this  
8getontop

OnTop FREE Tailgating Game (+ make $100)

8getontop    0

I am looking for a die hard, Brownies Tailgater that parties every Cleveland home game in the Muni Lot. I need someone who will represent OnTop with pride by simply having OnTop be your game of choice while getting ready for kick-off! The price to the one we find to represent.....$0.00. In fact, here is how it will work - You pay $100 up front for the game. During the season, you post the gameday OnTop experience to social media (this forum,Instagram and Facebook). At the end of the season, you will get your $100 back, you will get to keep the game, and I will give you another $100 for your troubles. What I need from you right now - some assurance you are season ticket holders, that you are die-hard Cleveland Browns tailgater, and that you will represent. Game comes with 2 game units, 6 PVC leather balls (Brown/Orange), scoring magnets, and instructions. Post your case as to why you, and I will reach out to the one chosen. Visit the website for complete instructions/methods of play www.ontopballtoss.com and watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdKQgvh015w

IT'S HOW YOU FINISH!

20934828_1425472980839332_90361728638012
20952993_1425472977505999_79910118267503
20953914_1425472984172665_88104008713709

The Gipper    1,169

My suggestion is that you send the owner of this board a check for allowing you to advertise your shit on here.

• Haha 1

admin    19
On 8/21/2017 at 1:46 PM, 8getontop said:

Sorry you feel that way, Gipper. Giving away something free is not a bad thing, is it?

Not at all. So, I'm sure you will not mind providing us FREE advertising for this forum on your facebook and Instagram account, right?

The Gipper    1,169
On 8/21/2017 at 1:46 PM, 8getontop said:

Sorry you feel that way, Gipper. Giving away something free is not a bad thing, is it?

Somehow or other I don't believe there is no profit motive in this for you.   You know what they say: there is no free lunch.   And they also say that there is a sucker born every minute.

8getontop    0
On 8/24/2017 at 5:41 AM, admin said:

Not at all. So, I'm sure you will not mind providing us FREE advertising for this forum on your facebook and Instagram account, right?

I would be glad to.  It's all about networking to promote our causes.  I'm sure the browns organization, and the NFL, love the fact you're supporting their cause too.   Keep up the good work!