THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Monday Night Football Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns host the New York Football Giants in an nationally-televised prime time game for ESPN's Monday Night Football. Browns also play and win consecutive home games at First Energy Stadium after defeating the Saints 20-14 there back on August 10.

Tonight's Browns Vs. N.Y. Giants prime time game both concludes Week 2 , and also half of all the NFL games of the the 2017 NFL Preseason Schedule completed in August.

Sean McDonough and Jon Gruden are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Lisa Salters, for ESPN's Monday Night Football, seen live on HD.

Mostly cloudy skies at 81 degrees, feels like 86 degrees, is the game forecast inside First Energy Stadium in Downtown Cleveland, for the 8:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 10% precipitation, 67% humidity, and south/southwestern winds at 5 miles per hour.

Head linesman Jim Parry leads his officiating crew assigned by the NFL to supervise the Browns Vs. N.Y. Giants MNF game during the game action tonight.

No injuries, and win your second straight preseason game in Cleveland, as the Browns continue to evaluate all the players in their 90-man preseason roster make the cut to make the 53-man regular season roster by 4:00PM EST, on September 1.

Here We Go Brown-Nies, Here We Go! WOOF! WOOF! ;):)B)^_^:)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody going to the game, tailgating begins at 2pm in the Burke Lot. See you there.

I am interested in seeing if Osweiler shows anything this week. I kind of hope he lights it up so maybe somebody else will want him. ALso looking to see how Mulhaney (sp?) does again this week. We need somebody who can run great routes so hoping he will perform well again. Also the third string RB last week looked good against the 3rd team. I would like to see how he looks against better competition. Oh and also the entire defense because I liked what I saw last week and hoping it will keep improving.

Who are you all interested in watching this week?  

17 minutes ago, Browns57 said:

I am interested in seeing if Osweiler shows anything this week. I kind of hope he lights it up so maybe somebody else will want him. ALso looking to see how Mulhaney (sp?) does again this week. We need somebody who can run great routes so hoping he will perform well again. Also the third string RB last week looked good against the 3rd team. I would like to see how he looks against better competition. Oh and also the entire defense because I liked what I saw last week and hoping it will keep improving.

Who are you all interested in watching this week?  

I'm curious to see Peppers

How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

1 minute ago, BobPOUND! said:

How the hell can a 6'8" QB get his throw batted down.. First time I've seen Brock play and I am not impressed so far. I've seen him hang 2 of his WR's out to get hit with bad passes.. Another 2 throws that should have been thrown in stride.. WR's are making him look good so far..... STUPID Int..

Am I remembering incorrectly but didn't Derek Anderson get quite a few balls batted down too?

3 minutes ago, BobPOUND! said:

He's gonna get our receivers and TE's killed if he starts too many games.

1 minute ago, Coyote said:

We better pray Kizer learns really fast.............

I always err on the side of caution regarding starting rookie QBs, but Brock isn't making it easy for Hue to sit the kid for a while.

get penalty call to save 1st drive. than gave 2 penalties right back to kill same drive..pass pick would have never needed to happen 

3 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I always err on the side of caution regarding starting rookie QBs, but Brock isn't making it easy for Hue to sit the kid for a while.

I tend to agree.  Kessler sucking balls really screwed things up.

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

The pass to Njoku was too high to ever be caught. A dude with a 7 feet 1 inch vertical he overthrew 

This dude is Brandon Weeden 2.0, except we already know this. 

He also stopped running his route just after breaking free. Looked timid like he was avoiding contact.

Archived