THE BROWNS BOARD

Kaepernick supporters call for NFL boycott

D Bone

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that's another thing liberals do, they vent, go for personal insults, get rude...etc etc etc...

then they pretend so smugly that they made some kind of intellectual point.

nah. I ain't a buyin it, sofasucker. You are all wet in egypt, and it's nobody's fault cept yours.

So, here is some cool stuff from an expert, to show you are a fool for your crap:

Her name is Carol Swain. Professor of political science and law. At Vanderbuilt

University. It isn't me being an expert...it's me knowing the TRUTH because I learn from experts.  Just be

very quiet and let intelligent, educated people talk. and learn to freakin learn.

"Swain supported Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for president.[67] She also said David Duke's endorsement of Trump was a "non-issue".[68]"

My my, isn't that convenient.

You gotta be better than that.

We're done here. You're going to continue to post shit that you think reinforces your point, even though every source has been from far-right nonsense and is based in loose interpretations of fact.

If you want to chalk that up as a win - congratulations. You beat me with your stubbornness.

You have no respect for me and I certainly have none for you, let's leave it at that. Eventually your ideals will die out as generations grow less and less ignorant, and that's enough for me.

Enjoy the impeachment. 

crap. Now I'm sorry I kicked your ass. You don't know that cows are female, and you don't knowwhat you are talking about. You diss CAROL SWAIN ? and you run and hide like a psychotic possumand won't listen to Elbert Guillory?

Then you don't want to learn. Liberals hate learning - it conflicts with their emotions and they knee jerk

so badly they get a bloody nose or something. I lost respect for you when you started the personal insults bigtime,

instead of making sense and learning anything. I'm not the expert to listen to - I learn from experts. Have a nice day.

Oh, and:

cow

/kou/

noun

• 1. a fully grown female animal of a domesticated breed of ox, used as a source of milk or beef: "a dairy cow"

bull

/bo͝ol/

noun

• 1. an uncastrated male bovine animal: "bull calves"

8 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

We're done here. You're going to continue to post shit that you think reinforces your point, even though every source has been from far-right nonsense and is based in loose interpretations of fact.

If you want to chalk that up as a win - congratulations. You beat me with your stubbornness.

You have no respect for me and I certainly have none for you, let's leave it at that. Eventually your ideals will die out as generations grow less and less ignorant, and that's enough for me.

Enjoy the impeachment. 

Ha ha ha ha!  Dream on you little piece of antifa shit.

18 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Enjoy the impeachment. 

Welcome to the Political Board

Archived