THE BROWNS BOARD

Bannon Gone

TexasAg1969

Anyone remember the episode of the original Star Trek where there was a transporter malfunction and the landing party ended up in a mirror universe? Spock had a beard and everyone on the Enterprise was evil and got ahead by assassinating each other? Well, the Trump White House is kind of like that, a mirror universe administration.

A better analogy might be too many scorpions in the same terrarium. Today, there is one less scorpion.

The new COS rocks. Never liked Bannon. didn't get that one.

Holy shit it's Apocalypse time! Cal and I agree 100% on something. :D

Now how do you feel about Gorka and Miller, the two shit carriers for Bannon?

Stuart

Right, he's a neo-Nazi. Stephen Miller is a Jew you clown.

OK Jewish neo-nazi. He has the right attitude. You probably didn't know that one of the talking points of the anti-semitic part of the alt right likes to distinguish that the Statue of Liberty had the poem added later and should not be considered a part of it, despite the fact the poem was commissioned to raise money for the pedestal. That was the argument he tried to make that sure sounds like he identifies with that sentiment.

no, no, no, the Jewish nazi is george soros, the popular fund giver to a few rinos and a lot of democrat degenerates like

the clintons, obamaos, etc etc etc.

Holy shit it's Apocalypse time! Cal and I agree 100% on something. :D

Now how do you feel about Gorka and Miller, the two shit carriers for Bannon?

I really respect Gorka, Miller - a little rough around the edges. But that is what

Trump needs - tough minded people to weather the leftist brownshirt storm of

pouty-pouty they lost the election.

Their obamao "elections have consequences" disappears, as usual, when they lose the election. par

for their dishonest course.

cal-I was really happy about a lot of the people Trump brought into his cabinet to actually run the country. The only exception at the time was Bannon whom I felt was going to be his albatross whispering more lies and half-truths into his ear just like he did with Breitbart. Then up pop the other two chirpmunks spewing their additional garbage making him look even more foolish, so I became increasingly convinced they all had to go so his cabinet could really help him fine tune his agenda into some real workable policies. I thought they might be able to keep Trump's flaws in check without those 3 feeding his ego. So, if he wants a real chance to turn this fiasco around he has to get rid of them too and let the rest help him change into a President for us all. There's still a chance even it he's got a lot of major flaws. Bring someone like Gorsich in to work both sides of the aisles to get real change through Congress with real compromises instead of logjams so he can have a chance to be what this country really needs, an independent thinker, unafraid of where good ideas originate, who actually solves major problems instead of just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. That's his only chance to be "the greatest" that he claims to be. Continue this course to the iceberg and he goes down as the greatest failure in history,nothing but a bombastic fool unable to see further than "I".

the perceived "scattershot" approach that Trump has going on with his cabinet appointments are really indicative of his style of leadership

if it doesnt work, (Priebus, now Bannon) he moves on.

refreshing still in that he is not beheld by the political winds nor does he really care about the view from inside the R establishment nor the luciferian left & media

and this comment is brought to you by an avowed Ted Cruz supporter who had no choice but the Never Hillary alternative

initially felt resigned to this choice but very glad of his running mate as well as his SCOTUS appointment(s)!

haters gonna hate

I wonder how Trump-friendly Breitbart's coverage will be now that Joffrey Trump shitcanned their former head honcho...

That didn't take too long...

Breitbart Declares ‘War’ on Trump Administration After Bannon’s White House Exit

Starting to seem like Celebrity Apprentice with someone getting fired weekly. Trump really needs to nail down his staff and get some stability.

trump%20updated%202x1.png

This picture was taken around inauguration day. What a difference in only 7 months...

As you would bitch about Mother Teresa.

WSS

Well, since you brought it up.... :D

It appears that Gorka may be next. I shed crocodile tears for that one. Trump (and us) has a better chance without these Breitbart blowhards. One more to go after that unless he sheds them both together.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sebastian-gorka-donald-trump-apos-155927369.html

Archived