THE BROWNS BOARD

the left hates confederate symbols because......

calfoxwc

12 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, posting pictures of some black people being cool with it doesn't debate Unsymp's point.

I could find some pro Islam gays. Doesn't mean Islam is cool with gays.

99 percent of hood rats don't even know what the confederate flag or general lee is.

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So on the average how many nights a week were you  unable to sleep because of your outrage over these statues before some idiot on the news told you how miserable you were?

I think I posted something like this before but I don't see it in the new format.

WSS

I could give a hot shit about the whole thing. Hell there is a Stonewall Jackson statue near here I didn't even know existed but now some people are all twisted up about it.

I was just referring to Cal posting some black people wearing confederate flags doesn't debate Unsymp at all.

On 8/21/2017 at 4:01 PM, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, posting pictures of some black people being cool with it doesn't debate Unsymp's point.

I could find some pro Islam gays. Doesn't mean Islam is cool with gays.

Islam as a group is like Americans in the South??? wth? perhaps you'd like to retract that foolish generalization/analogy.

The comparison doesn't work at all. And, sure it does, the Confederate flag doesn't stand for racism - it stands for

the southern way of living - southern food, southern politeness/manners, southern communities all over this country.

Sure, the left wants to MAKE it a racist issue - they will demean anything if it gets them attention, and even a little

bit of political leverage. This hate towards the historical civil war flag is history. Here's a fact:

The Little League champions in women's fast pitch softball - WACO TEXAS. This is the south, Cysko.

Sure, slavery was an issue. But we've grown. The old saying that those who don't learn history, are doomed to repeat it?

Racism has no place in our country. All this feigned leftist outrage over southern civil war commanders, even those

who disavowed slavery later...... yet those same leftists are fine with Sen Byrd, wv, who was with the KKK.

LLSWSChamps-17.jpg

"As a people we are fighting to maintain the heavenly ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause."

says the guy given credit for being at least one of the men responsible for coming up with the confederate flag. The origin of #noracisttho

4 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Cal, I could have used any other contradictory reference. Just used the extreme one. A handful of people being cool with (insert issue) does not negate a number of people feeling a certain way about it.

true, but it negates the inferred generalization that ALL of a group of people feel exactly the same way.

So what are we gonna do about the state flag of Miss. which incorporates the Confederate Battle Flag or the state flag of Georgia which incorporates the national flag of the Confederate States of America? :P

PS-both actually have the 13 stars representing the 13 Conf. States.(parts of Ky. and Missou were claimed)

Archived