THE BROWNS BOARD

For those who could not support Donald Trump

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Right, so u say. I guess holding ur hat out for spare change was pretty lucrative

Actually Cleve, it's as you say. You were the guy boasting about getting extra benefits from Obamacare. You must qualify for them unless you were just lying like usual.

WSS

10 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually Cleve, it's as you say. You were the guy boasting about getting extra benefits from Obamacare. You must qualify for them unless you were just lying like usual.

WSS

Boasting? Wut are you talking about? The medical mutual people just told me i qualify for the subsidies since im technically unemployed. Im taking the subsidies but im not taking unemployment  because A) i can support myself confirtably for years if need be  and B ) unemployment is for people who are seeking to get back into the job market, which im not. If the subsidies go away atbthe rnd of the tear which is very lijely, oh well. Ill be fine but soooo many peopke wont be.

whether you realize it or not, all healthcare has been subsidized to some extent for decades. Your cancer treatnent prob came out to close to a million dollars. You most certainly did not come remotely close to paying enough into the system to cover that without state and federal subsidy programs thtoughout the years. Im sure you "think" you put enough into the pot over your years but in reality very few people have. 

If the actual costs of cancer and heart treatments were passed down to the consumer it would break this society overnight. That is why programs like the ACA cant be repealed without something better to take their place. This is what dawned on republican lawmakers. As imperfect as the ACA was it coukdnt just be repealed without disastrous election map swings. 

Gary Cohn Had His Resignation Letter Ready, After Charlottesville

https://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2017/08/25/gary-cohn-resignation-letter-ready-charlottesville/

Personally I would like to see Trump sit down with Gary Cohn and take his advice to more forcefully condemn neo nazis and racists. I know Trump has condemned them but that "very fine people on both sides" needs to be addressed and Trump needs to say that was wrong. There are no very fine nazi sympathizers or racists.  I didn't have a problem with Trump condemning the violence on both sides but that other part of "very fine people on both sides" is just wrong. Everything I have ever read about Trump from even liberals who have known him for many years say he is not one bit racist or nazi sympathizer but even as a Trump supporter myself I was offended to hear Trump say in essence there were some very fine neo nazis and racists. Tex was right when he said Trump left that part out of his speech in Phoenix and that is true. Until he denounces what he said or at least said he misspoke in saying it he will forever own it. He should sit down with Gary Cohn and made to realize just how offensive his comments were.

Ill shock you obf and say i thought trump wasnt entirely incorrect about his remark. There were people there that felt it wrong to taje down confederate statues and theyvwerent there with torches. You can have the opinion that the statues should remain...i disagree....but none of our opinions matter it was charlottesvilles call. But you can have the opinion the statues should stay without being a white supremacist nazi sympathizer. Problem was that the majority of the people there were exactly that. You march with spencer you get lumped in with him...tuff shit

We all saw the videos tho, both sides had people that were an embarrassement to humanity. 

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ill shock you obf and say i thought trump wasnt entirely incorrect about his remark. There were people there that felt it wrong to taje down confederate statues and theyvwerent there with torches. You can have the opinion that the statues should remain...i disagree....but none of our opinions matter it was charlottesvilles call. But you can have the opinion the statues should stay without being a white supremacist nazi sympathizer. Problem was that the majority of the people there were exactly that. You march with spencer you get lumped in with him...tuff shit

We all saw the videos tho, both sides had people that were an embarrassement to humanity. 

I think there are some very fine people who feel it is wrong to take down confederate statues but I distinguish them and those who marched with the torches. I don't believe very fine people would be anywhere near or marching with neo nazis and racists. I also feel like you that if you march with these people then you get lumped in with them.

50 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I think there are some very fine people who feel it is wrong to take down confederate statues but I distinguish them and those who marched with the torches. I don't believe very fine people would be anywhere near or marching with neo nazis and racists. I also feel like you that if you march with these people then you get lumped in with them.

Yes. Now, does it not disturb you tgat the man you voted for is such an ignoramus that he cant properly make that case infront of a camera? You and i just both easily laid it out with little to no thought. But when trump talks he falls back into that generalizing type of speech like when he said "some, i assume, are good people" in reference to immigrants.

this is the way he's always spoken. He's unfit to be president for that reason alone. 

Archived