THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon

domcucch1994

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

For a guy who has failed one drug test after another since college?

Trading Josh Gordon would cause the Browns fandom to storm Berea? THAT would be the tipping point? Trading a WR who has pissed away his career?

1 minute ago, Dutch Oven said:

For a guy who has failed one drug test after another since college?

Trading Josh Gordon would cause the Browns fandom to storm Berea? THAT would be the tipping point? Trading a WR who has pissed away his career?

Yep, we ride with flash! 

JG

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Didya know the guy who founded AA  was a total boozer too, until he "saw the light"?  Putting Gordon back on the team costs us almost nothing. His pro rated salary for the remaining 8 games is $500k. That's around rookie minimum for an audition. So cool it with the criticism, and get some sense. 

Gordon at 50% is better than ALL THE  WRs we have on the roster. 

FIFY

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

If we release him, I won't be happy

If they trade or release Gordon, I'll be way less than happy. Sashit can you spell DONE? I can find better things to do on Sunday than watch you completely destroy what little was left of this once proud franchise.

PS, we're playing so great, found out we just dumped our $85 season tickets on StubHub for $28 bucks. Thanks for nothing.

We need a WR desperately. Especially one that can win against man and get deep. Josh has proven he can do that. Even if there's a 10% chance he stays clean, a team without a victory HAS to keep him. Trade him? For what? 6th rounder? Please. 

I've had some very low moments as a Browns fan, but even I haven't felt worse than I do now. Joe Thomas injured, Myles Garrett always injured, Kizer looks like a failure, we can't score through the air, we can't make trades, we draft idiots instead of quality players, and I'll stop now. I'm not even angry anymore. I went from angry to just completely sad. It's barely November and another season is over. To make it worse, it feels like our entire team will be blown apart...again. From front office, all the way down to position coaches. We basically have very little reason to watch. Obviously this year isn't good for QBs. We'll screw it up anyway. And if you thought it was bad before the bye week...it's only going to get worse. 

8 hours ago, jcam222 said:

If he got reinstated and we trade him I'd barricade th offices and hire a security army if I worked in the Browns offices lol. Seems to me there would be a mass mob with pitchforks. 

Trade deadline has passed, some body call Berea and let them know.

Lets hope the front office can move as quick as the owner in draft day .....he leaves New York after the first pick and is in the Browns facility before Sonny makes the next Browns pick

Statement from Browns EVP of Football Operations Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon:

“We’ve been informed of the league’s decision to reinstate Josh. The personal well-being of all our players is of the utmost importance to us. We respect and commend Josh for taking the steps necessary to have the opportunity to return to the league. Josh will be in our building in the coming days and we look forward to having him back and sitting with him to discuss his future on our team.”

Which really means ..... I wonder if we can get a 4th and 5th round pick for him.....

5 minutes ago, darren15 said:

Statement from Browns EVP of Football Operations Sashi Brown on Josh Gordon:

“We’ve been informed of the league’s decision to reinstate Josh. The personal well-being of all our players is of the utmost importance to us. We respect and commend Josh for taking the steps necessary to have the opportunity to return to the league. Josh will be in our building in the coming days and we look forward to having him back and sitting with him to discuss his future on our team.”

Which really means ..... I wonder if we can get a 4th and 5th round pick for him.....

He can't be traded this season, so  what's the point you're trying to make?

9 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

He can't be traded this season, so  what's the point you're trying to make?

That when he does return and ends the season with good yardage and a few TD's this front office will trade him....they always trade away talent

29 minutes ago, darren15 said:

He has been reinstated ...can play November 27th onward

Why does he have to wait so long?  I mean, you have suspended him for like 2.5 years for practically nothing....because he was honest with himself and everyone else.  Not sure why they have to  add insult to injury.

I mean....I think it will take him that long to get in shape.......so...question.....can he now practice?

Archived