THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon

domcucch1994

I didn't say that Bryant had done anything more than Gordon did. I think both have paid their dues and should immediately be reinstated.

Orion insinuated that somehow the Steelers get off easy or that the rules are somehow different for our two teams and I was pointing out that he's both uninformed and and a whiner.

Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, when Belll has had as many violations as Bryant and Gordon, and had only 3 games.....WTF is up with that.

If you do even a little bit of investigation you'll figure it out.

Call us when your piece of shit cheating, cocksucking the Commish franchise catches up to our 13 titles..Not even halfway there yet.

Lol.

Be proud of those "titles" I guess it was enough for your team because they've been garbage for longer than most of your fan base has been alive.

If you do even a little bit of investigation you'll figure it out.

Well your bitch is back/Schfner..nice phone call to Norma at rehab. see how that works so well with lucky quarters from ditches..May he slip on Water Bong juice before bed

Josh Gordon HAD NO CHOICE but to enter into the NFL watch list as a rookie in the supplemental draft. It was either succumb to the cruel and unusual punishment of a hundred plus drug tests at any and all random times or not play in the NFL.

FWIW, Josh Gordon has done a really GOOD job of trying to stay on the straight and narrow, it's a rough road to travel. If you think it's not then clearly you've led a sheltered life. But none-the-less he's done a fine job in the eyes of any sane person.

1- Suspended for Codeine which was prescribed by a doctor, his original suspension was reduced.

2- Suspended for testing just a few nanograms above the threshold of tolerance for THC, the league happened to raise the tolerance levels to an amount that would have cleared Gordon yet they still suspended him. Also the sample from the A tube failed by a hair, which I mentioned, however, the sample from tube B was a passable sample... but because they tested the A tube first and came up with a positive result, it didn't matter that tube B passed as long as it had minute traces they were able to punish him retroactively... just dumb.

3- Suspended for Alcohol. It was stated Gordon was not to partake in consuming the beverage until after the season... after the Browns season ended he had a few drinks with teammates on a plane... this was a misunderstanding which cost Gordon a year.

It's ALL ticky-tack bullshit that is causing us to be without our best WR. Look for a fault in any person or player hard enough and you'll find it, I can promise you that.

fans and players around the NFL know that the squealers have cheapshotted their way to big wins when they needed them.

they recruit dirty violent cheapshotters - they draft them. It's the shortcut they have used for years, especially the

steriod years, which may have never ended, since the Rooney's have the phony commish in their hip pocket.

The steelers knew they had no chance to beat the Bengals in the playoffs. NO chance.

So they took out Carson Palmer's knee.

https://youtu.be/AQKi0HEi9a8

any squealer that comes here and starts crap is just wasting the board's time, and stinking it up.

the squealers have drafted stupid, scum dirty cheap shot players like troy polyfullapupu for years.

and polly was a cheap shot stupid player that was their kind of "player"

It's pretty stupid to come onto our Board and be a squealer squid stinking up our place...

but it's like the players they draft - dirty, stinking cheapshot sombeitches.

like Brown, "wr" when he kicked our punter Lanning in the face.

https://youtu.be/Z2DTio1-HMY

Nice post PoeticG. It's a pretty nice recap....except you left out LAST year when he was actually in uniform and playing in preseason when he checked himself into rehab because he either DID fail another test or was ABOUT to.

Nobody said it was easy to quit partying. But it should be a WHOLE lot easier when the carrot is millions of dollars. There are PLENTY of people that had to quit just for a $12 / hr job.

but back to Gordon -

he got a DUI. It was past the legal limit to be driving.

Gordon is dumber than a box of dumb rocks. It's sad - but he kept

pushing past discipline.

I mean, he missed an entire walkthrough with his team...and couldn't play

in their last game. What does THAT tell you?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/josh-gordon-i-have-not-smoked-marijuana-since-before-i-was-drafted/

Here's another stupid Josh Gordon thing.

He was suspended, but it was reduced to ten games.

so what happens when Gordon was going to play in the last game?

He and JM completely missed the team walkthrough, and Gordon

was not allowed to play in the last game. and it was NOT the only time

Gordon missed team meetings.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/12/josh_gordon_suspended_by_cleve.html?hootPostID=37cf83f8c0db52ac2ee82ad84077ae05

I mean, for a time, he was sharing an apartment with...jm. Seriously?

http://www.espn.com/blog/cleveland-browns/post/_/id/18561/josh-gordon-drags-browns-back-to-old-problems

Gordon has been a loser. All the excuses in the world don't cover for all his mistakes. If he never makes it back to the

NFL, it's all on him, It's too bad, but he did it to himself it small and big ways throughout his entire career, leaving

the Browns and Browns fans to suffer. Just done with it.

Gordon is gone like a freight train, gone like yesterday, and he ain't never comin back. Because he doesn't really care.

I'm aware of his "DWI"... I also thought that was ticky-tack...

Here's the scoop.

Police spokesman Jim Sughrue said Gordon was taken into custody at Wake County Detention Center after being pulled over for going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on U.S. 70 in northwest Raleigh around 3 a.m. Saturday.

Raleigh police captain Tommy Klein said that to be arrested in Raleigh for DWI, a person has to be "appreciably impaired." Asked if the charge was DWI for alcohol or another substance, Sughrue said, "I can't comment on any tests we gave him or what the results were."

WNCN, the NBC affiliate in Raleigh, reported Gordon's blood-alcohol level was .09, and he admitted to having three drinks with vodka. The legal limit in the state of North Carolina is .08.

( 0.01 percent higher than the LEGAL LIMIT) !!!

No drug charges were filed.

Gordon was released on a $500 bond. Court records did not list an attorney. Gordon is scheduled for an Aug. 26 court appearance in Raleigh on the charges brought against him.

I would like to add that he wasn't pulled over for swerving or driving the WRONG WAY... he was pulled over for going 50 in a 35. I don't know about you but I regularly travel around 10mph above the speed limit. I can't drive 55- and I drive a trailblazer.

Don't turn molehills into mountains, you're sounding like GOD-ELL- "the model citizen".

Okay yes. If Gordon was on steroids, popping pills and repeatedly popped for clear cut- I don't give a FUCK drug tests in between drunken rampages where he's running down women and children in his vehicle loaded with illegal automatic weapons... then yeah, get him the fuck out of here. BUT CLEARLY, unless you are completely blind and ignorant to the FACTS, this is not what we have here in Josh Gordon.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

We could have a player in Josh Gordon that could rival Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson or AJ Green...

Yet, people just WANT to see people fail. Gordon's an easy target... I hope they are all warm and fuzzy- brooding in unmerciful anger and hatred.

Josh Gordon has paid his dues to the NFL... Let the man play.

that's stupid. nobody said anything about pill popping steriods. that is just a desperate distraction.

So, you are an NFL football player with a history of screwing up, and you are fifteen miles over

the normal speed limit for a regular street...

at 3 AM in the FREAKING MORNING AFTER DRINKING THREE DRINKS THAT HAD VODKA IN THEM?

seriously ? make all the excuses in the world, but that is STUPID. Did he start out with beer? Or maybe

he put vodka IN his beer?

Unbelievable. and stupid.

Gordon had tremendous skills - except he was stupid. He did stupid stuff, again and again and again and again,

and he's "just a victim" of circumstances.

Then, he finally gets his chance AGAIN, and right before he can be that player he could have been,...berfore

that season....

THEN HE FREAKING PUTS HIMSELF IN REHAB? and still denies he ever had a problem with dope or alcohol?

I mean, come on. Seriously.

US 70 sounds like a highway to me. Maybe a section of highway like they have through some towns here in ohio. The speed limit goes from 70 to 35 pretty quick in some places. Cops would NEVER hide in those places to catch somebody slipping at 3 AM in the morning.

AND.

Either you missed it or just glossed it over, kinda like you're assessment of Josh Gordon. But his Blood Alcohol level was .01 percent over the LEGAL LIMIT.

Call it what you like but I think you already said it BEST- Josh Gordon a victim of unfortunate circumstances. Not the MONSTER you'd like him to be.

I will give you the, "He could have played last year" argument... but only half credit.

He could have played last year... but only AFTER serving a four game suspension(for some reason, probably because he made Goodell look like the ass he is).

If you don't remember I refresh you're memory... Gordon had a WARRANT placed for his arrest and the first time he finds out about it is AFTER it's public knowledge. He sees it on the news or has one of his people call him to notify him!

Imagine that, all the work and effort to get your name straightened out and get ready for the season then BAM, blindsided again! This time to go along with it the awakening that he has a 1 year old child!

If he hadn't been through enough in his young life already, throw that in on the top and call it the cherry. It's enough to drive you to drink again. He did the right thing by seeking help BEFORE he slipped- an adult decision. Then he's chastised for doing the RIGHT thing.

Maybe you've never heard of it but there is a phrase- "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't".

Yeah, life is kind of like that if you're Josh Gordon.

Like I said, the young man hasn't been the brightest bulb in the box, but god damn- he's a football player doing the BEST that he can do. He's more than paid for his transgression to society for Christ's sake. Enough is enough.

Growing up, my Mom and Dad's best friends always made excuses for the trouble their son always got into...... The last I heard he has been in and out of jail many times and has nothing whatsoever to show for his life.

Yep, making excuses for poor misunderstood Scott really worked out well for him.

I'm aware of his "DWI"... I also thought that was ticky-tack...

Here's the scoop.

Police spokesman Jim Sughrue said Gordon was taken into custody at Wake County Detention Center after being pulled over for going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on U.S. 70 in northwest Raleigh around 3 a.m. Saturday.

Raleigh police captain Tommy Klein said that to be arrested in Raleigh for DWI, a person has to be "appreciably impaired." Asked if the charge was DWI for alcohol or another substance, Sughrue said, "I can't comment on any tests we gave him or what the results were."

WNCN, the NBC affiliate in Raleigh, reported Gordon's blood-alcohol level was .09, and he admitted to having three drinks with vodka. The legal limit in the state of North Carolina is .08.

( 0.01 percent higher than the LEGAL LIMIT) !!!

No drug charges were filed.

Gordon was released on a $500 bond. Court records did not list an attorney. Gordon is scheduled for an Aug. 26 court appearance in Raleigh on the charges brought against him.

Actually that's 12% higher than the "legal" limit PO. I could debate that's too low, but the law is the law. Don't stick your head in the sand. 3 AM on a Saturday night? The cops (anywhere) are just looking for any ticky-tack excuse to pull someone over that time of night on a weekend. Speeding, weaving, not signaling a turn, etc. Why? because they're not looking for speeding violations. Looking to get a gold star from the boss on a DUI- because they know at that hour, the majority of guys on the road have been drinking. You get behind the wheel at that hour having had a few too many- you better drive like the little old lady on her way too church- but don't drive TOO slow, they'll pull you over for that too. :)

I would like to add that he wasn't pulled over for swerving or driving the WRONG WAY... he was pulled over for going 50 in a 35. I don't know about you but I regularly travel around 10mph above the speed limit. I can't drive 55- and I drive a trailblazer.

Don't turn molehills into mountains, you're sounding like GOD-ELL- "the model citizen".

Excuses, excuses. I got stopped at 2 AM on a holiday weekend- for no other reason than I had my spare down on the driver's side- and the cop thought I looked "suspicious".

Josh Gordon has paid his dues to the NFL... Let the man play.

He has more than paid his dues. Godell must have caught him ass fucking his wife.

Poeman the Gordo may Have it, but he just don't Get it. I live in NC. Hwy 70 is Glenwood Ave. It's the happening strip of Raleigh.Largest Mall & 5 miles of strip shops all the way to Durham Airport.I sold floor covering years ago where Gordo got pulled.(4 cops/mile,easily) It connects to Fairground Area where RBC Center(hockey/NC State basketball) a state trooper station (clearly marked) NC State campus area..Gordon was here visiting a old football coach of Butch Davis's staff that had UNC in another NCAA scandal a while back..Gordon bond was paid by a convicted drug lord,(friend of visiting UNC coach)..Not only does Josh do stupid shit on his own such as 2 separate maternity cases,3 separate speeding cases carrying traffic points,(1 included passenger with pot) tearing up hotel rentals with JM..It's always been the group he hangs with since Baylor..I agree that the petite findings of the NFL are way past the crime, but you just watch if or when the pressure of the game ever comes back to Josh..He'll F'up than never point the finger at him..Am done till Fall talking about this guy..If he don't want the game back by now he's Blackmon ll(yea,it's his fault never JG)

Poeman the Gordo may Have it, but he just don't Get it. I live in NC. Hwy 70 is Glenwood Ave. It's the happening strip of Raleigh.Largest Mall & 5 miles of strip shops all the way to Durham Airport.I sold floor covering years ago where Gordo got pulled.(4 cops/mile,easily) It connects to Fairground Area where RBC Center(hockey/NC State basketball) a state trooper station (clearly marked) NC State campus area..Gordon was here visiting a old football coach of Butch Davis's staff that had UNC in another NCAA scandal a while back..Gordon bond was paid by a convicted drug lord,(friend of visiting UNC coach)..Not only does Josh do stupid shit on his own such as 2 separate maternity cases,3 separate speeding cases carrying traffic points,(1 included passenger with pot) tearing up hotel rentals with JM..It's always been the group he hangs with since Baylor..I agree that the petite findings of the NFL are way past the crime, but you just watch if or when the pressure of the game ever comes back to Josh..He'll F'up than never point the finger at him..Am done till Fall talking about this guy..If he don't want the game back by now he's Blackmon ll(yea,it's his fault never JG)

Yes.. He should make himself a public spectacle like Johnny Manhoodless beating women and Krapperdick shitting on the country that gave him everything.. Got it...

Lol.

Be proud of those "titles" I guess it was enough for your team because they've been garbage for longer than most of your fan base has been alive.

Most of the Steelers titles were earned at a time when most of its fan base was not alive.

The only titles that count are the last one and the next one. All other are just history...no matter how recent of long ago.

Actually....one title may have more historical significance than all others: 1920 Akron Pros. It is and always will be the very first title.

• 1 month later...

It's Christmas Eve Dawgpound! Josh Gordon is to be released from rehab tomorrow~ Let's welcome him back with open arms for a hopefully VERY BRIGHT future in Cleveland! 

Let's go Flash, where have you been? We've missed you! 

I think we can all agree that Josh Gordon has repeatedly made stupid mistakes. It is likely that most if not all those decisions were influenced by some sort of substance abuse or self medicating behavior. Some were minor or "ticky tacky" as Poet says but the collective body of work conclusively indicates the need for him to get help and change. 

Now if we can all find some common ground in that AND we are all Browns fans then you have to hope he has turned the corner and hope he lights it up for us. There is absolutely zero upside for us if he remains suspended or he's reinstated and traded. 

Perhaps we forget but this dude when his head is straight may be THE BEST in the league. I want this dude back in the league and back on the field catching TD's for the Browns. 

Archived