Kizer causes the INT's by his poor accuracy. Yet, the Browns fans fails to understand that. The awful slant he threw against the Colts is a great example of that. Yeah, lets blame effing Britt.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:53 PM, PoeticG said:

And switch out Kizer for Hogan and we'll have ourselves a CONTENDER!

Hogan got beat out, Kizer stinks, Hogan stinks. THe Browns stink.

Hogan did not get beat out. 

It's more like watching a High School football team with the better QB sitting on the bench while the coach's kid stinks it up. 

Hue is digging his own grave, game by game. When he finally says uncle and Hogan steps in and we start winning, Hue's not going to be able to say, "I had no idea Hogan could play that well". He is pretty much dead in the water either way... Unless, after Kizer blows this next game Hue finally admits that it's time to win. 

I just cannot see what Hue is seeing. I mean what does the guy have against Hogan?

BTW- What is the holdup on Josh Gordon? I don't believe the "report" that says that he hasn't reapplied. Who would have given that information anyway?

59 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan did not get beat out. 

It's more like watching a High School football team with the better QB sitting on the bench while the coach's kid stinks it up.

Kevin Hogan is the real-life Uncle Rico?

While Hogan has looked decent, he has not faced any teams #1's while he's been in. With the Sheet show supporting cast, he would probably fare no better than kizer.

Uhm, TD that's not true. Hogan put up the only 10 points that we scored on the Ravens.

Actually Hogan scored ALL of the points that we got in both game 2 and game 4.

• Upvote 1

So Josh Gordon's released a mini-documentary (on LeBron's Uninterrupted channel) about his substance abuse which coincides with his application for reinstatement. Sucks up to Goodell for a quick decision ( my words not his). Word on the street is that even if he's reinstated he'll still face a 4 game suspension.

https://www.uninterrupted.com/watch/3VceYXfI/j-g

1 hour ago, MDDawg said:

So Josh Gordon's released a mini-documentary (on LeBron's Uninterrupted channel) about his substance abuse which coincides with his application for reinstatement. Sucks up to Goodell for a quick decision ( my words not his). Word on the street is that even if he's reinstated he'll still face a 4 game suspension.

https://www.uninterrupted.com/watch/3VceYXfI/j-g

Which is dumb.. Dude should be let back in without a suspension..

I hope Gordon has already gone through the only "hitting bottom" experience that he'll have. Not every addict will have only one.. so at this point it's just a hope. But for many, the moment of hitting bottom is required for them to stop the enabling/thinking it's all OK.

If he continues to choose to stay sober, he might have a few years left in the NFL. If not, good riddance.

Alright... here's my prediction and teased conspiracy theory on Josh's return...

Drum roll, please.

Prediction: Josh will be reinstated Week 13

The Theory: A Week 13 return means Josh will only be eligible for 5 games and thus not accrue 2017 towards FA.

I'll admit that I am not the most well versed on all the current CBA's rules regrading FA eligibility, but I believe his one-game, Week 17 suspension by the team was overturned on appeal by the NFLPA. The suspension was a fairly transparent effort to keep his rights for an additional year under the same accrual rule mentioned above.

Anyway... I think Roger owes us one (at least) and I think a delay until Week 13 is payback.