THE BROWNS BOARD

“THIS IS A COUP!” – Mark Levin responds to Mueller grand jury leaks and FBI leaks

OldBrownsFan

This whole process stinks. What the democrats couldn't do at the ballot box they are trying to undo with a special prosecutor and all his democrat lawyers he hired to try and take down Trump.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mueller is not investigating any connection between Russia and Trump. That ended last month when both Congressional committees and Comey conducting political investigations, because it’s Trump, ended when both sides said there’s no collusion with Russia and also no obstruction of justice. Comey was hired by Dep Atty General Rosenstein to investigate Russia-Trump. Mueller is not doing this. He is looking at Jarod Kushner’s finances and a lot of other things not related to the alleged collusion and obstruction of justice. He also hired many Obama and Clinton related lawyers including one who worked for the Clinton Foundation and was visciously fighting Freedom of Info Requests for documents including e-mails. The sham of Mueller, Comey’s BFF, former mentor and boss, is openly and obviously tainted with conflicts of interest. He is looking to hang someone and it will be as obscure as forgetting a conversation one had 5 years ago….just like Scooter Libby. It’s all about get Trump by any means they can."

What I find compelling is that all Senators (all Republicans as well) voted unanimously to hold pro forma sessions over the recess so that President Trump cannot fire the Attorney General, appoint a new one, and then fire Mueller, without their approval.

I thought the Senate only voted unanimously on pay raises for themselves. Zing!

Anyhow, the procedure has historically been used to block recess appointments in the past — most recently when President Obama attempted to fill former Justice Antonin Scalia’s seat on the Supreme Court.

I am not exactly sure how to read it and what it means, fully. It speaks to a level of distrust among Republicans that I never expected to see after the election. I honestly thought it was "rubber stamp the agenda" time. A rift has opened between the President and the Republican Party, and I have to wonder how it will play out for his agenda given his stated needs for loyalty.

Time will tell.

Using MSNBC as a reference? Please....

Oh I'm sure all those were dubbed and that Trump never argued against using the 5th amendment. Who cares where the recordings of what he said came from? The fact that he will use the 5th after ridiculing those that did is all that matters.

One of these days you will all conclude, like I did back when I supported McCain instead of Trump, that he is the biggest con-man since P.T. Barnum. He is an absolute fraud with no moral standards whatsoever who would not know the truth if it smacked him in the face. He is ripping apart everything he touches including the Grand Old Party. Get a clue. He's destroying everything you hold dear including our constitution. When his deep decades long financial entanglements with everything Russian comes to light, you will all be wondering what the fuck you were thinking to have ever given support to such selfish jackass like this.

Hannity was interviewing a major lawyer - and that lawyer said the wide open door they gave this special prosecutor

is unheard of. Never been given before.

IOWs... "get Trump any way you can".

For years and years, the deep state has had control over our country, and they damn well don't plan on

losing it for much longer.

McCain, even sissy portman of Oh... voted against the repeal, after making strong statements for the repeal over the

last eight years of leftwing attack by ObaMao.

after a year of "investigating", mueller and his leftwing hitmen want to get Trump no matter where they have to look,

Scooter-Libby wise.

The deep state is funded by george soros, the real life James Bond villian with many billions.

Our freedoms are in peril, look around. Their war is to keep Trump from succeeding what we want him to do - MAGA.

http://defendingthetruth.com/current-events/53497-top-ten-reasons-george-soros-dangerous-2.html

Originally Posted by Raptor viewpost.gif
I got the following article from HUMAN EVENTS.
Saturday April 2, 2011, 3:01 AM

Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous

Human Events’ readers, in an online poll, recently voted billionaire financier George Soros “the single most destructive leftist demagogue in the country.” Here are the Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous:

1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women.

2. Influence on U.S. elections: Soros once said that removing President George W. Bush from office in 2004 was the “central focus of my life.” He put his money where his mouth is, giving $23.58 million to various 527 groups dedicated to defeating Bush. His early financial support helped jump-start Barack Obama’s political career. Soros hosted a 2004 fund-raiser for Obama when he was running for the Illinois Senate and gave the maximum-allowed contribution within hours of Obama’s announcement that he was running for President.

3. Wants to curtail American sovereignty: Soros would like nothing better than for America to become subservient to international bodies. He wants more power for groups such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund, even while saying the U.S. role in the IMF should be “downsized.” In 1998, he wrote: “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions.”

4. Media Matters: Soros is a financial backer of Media Matters for America, a progressive media watchdog group that hyperventilates over any conservative view that makes it into the mainstream media. Now its founder, David Brock, has openly declared war on Fox News, telling Politico that the group was mounting “guerrilla warfare and sabotage” against the cable news channel, and would try to disrupt the commercial interests of owner Rupert Murdoch—an odd mission for a 501©(3) tax-exempt educational foundation that is barred from participating in partisan political activity.

5. MoveOn.org: Soros has been a major funder of MoveOn.org, a progressive advocacy group and political action committee that raises millions for liberal candidates. This is the group that had on its website an ad comparing President George W. Bush to Adolf Hitler and ran the infamous “General Betray Us” ad in the New York Times, disparaging the integrity of Gen. David Petraeus.

6. Center for American Progress: Headed by John Podesta, White House chief of staff under President Clinton, the Center for American Progress has been instrumental in providing progressive talking points and policy positions for the Obama administration. There has also been a revolving door between the White House and the Soros-funded think tank, with Obama staffing his administration with many CAP officials.

7. Environmental extremism: Former Obama green jobs czar Van Jones and his leftist environmental ideas have been funded by Soros’ money at these groups: the Ella Baker Center, Green For All, the Center for American Progress, and the Apollo Alliance, which was instrumental in getting $110 billion in green initiatives included in Obama’s stimulus package. Soros also funds the Climate Policy Initiative to address global warming and gave Friends of the Earth money to “integrate a climate equity perspective in the presidential transition.”

8. America Coming Together: Soros gave nearly $20 million to this 527 group with the express purpose of defeating President Bush. A massive get-out-the-vote effort, ACT’s door-to-door canvassing teams included numerous felons, its voter registration drives were riddled with fraud, and it handed out incendiary fliers and made misleading taped phone calls to voters. ACT was fined $775,000 by the Federal Election Commission for violations of various federal campaign finance laws.

9. Currency manipulation: A large part of Soros’ multibillion-dollar fortune has come from manipulating currencies. During the 1997 Asian financial crisis, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad accused him of bringing down the nation’s currency through his trading activities, and in Thailand he was called an “economic war criminal.” Known as “The Man who Broke the Bank of England,” Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit.

10. Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.

OH, come on, Ag. You voted for mccain, and you are calling Trump a phony conman liar?

You need to understand a few things. You voted for the liar/ the phoney/ the conman hypocrite.

********************************************************************************

Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
LISA MURKOWSKI (R-AK)
THEN: “This law is not affordable for anyone in Alaska. That is why I will support the bill that repeals the ACA and wipes out its harmful impacts."
NOW: Voted Against Repeal

Dean Heller (R-NV)
DEAN HELLER (R-NV)
THEN: "The repeal of this law will not only reduce federal spending, but it will also allow Congress to address problems within the current health care system.â€

Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
SHELLEY MOORE CAPITO (R-WV)
THEN: "I have consistently voted to repeal and replace this disastrous health care law, and I am glad that a repeal bill will finally reach the president’s desk."

Lamar Alexander (R-TN)
LAMAR ALEXANDER (R-TN)
THEN: "Obamacare was an historic mistake, and should be repealed and replaced with step-by-step reforms that transform the health care delivery system."

Susan Collins (R-ME)
SUSAN COLLINS (R-ME)
THEN: "I believe that we made - that Congress made - a real error in passing Obamacare, we should repeal the law so that we can start over."

John McCain (R-AZ)
JOHN McCAIN (R-AZ)
THEN: “It is clear that any serious attempt to improve our health care system must begin with a full repeal and replacement of Obamacare.â€

Rob Portman (R-OH)
ROB PORTMAN (R-OH)
THEN: “[Obamacare] is fundamentally flawed. I do think we ought to delay ... and then we’ve got to repeal this thing and start over."

Oh I'm sure all those were dubbed and that Trump never argued against using the 5th amendment. Who cares where the recordings of what he said came from? The fact that he will use the 5th after ridiculing those that did is all that matters.

One of these days you will all conclude, like I did back when I supported McCain instead of Trump, that he is the biggest con-man since P.T. Barnum. He is an absolute fraud with no moral standards whatsoever who would not know the truth if it smacked him in the face. He is ripping apart everything he touches including the Grand Old Party. Get a clue. He's destroying everything you hold dear including our constitution. When his deep decades long financial entanglements with everything Russian comes to light, you will all be wondering what the fuck you were thinking to have ever given support to such selfish jackass like this.

Vice President Mike Pence: Trump's triumphs are many after only six months and he's just getting started

In the first six months of this administration, President Donald Trump has fought every day to deliver on his promises to the American people. At a historic pace, this president has taken bold action to restore prosperity, keep Americans safe and secure, and hold government accountable.

President Trump has signed more than 40 bills and nearly 40 executive orders on everything from health care to energy, infrastructure and more.

While the previous administration turned to federal agencies to enact its agenda, President Trump has signed more laws to slash through federal red tape than any president in American history and has saved businesses up to $18 billion a year in costs.

And whereas the last administration stifled the use of America’s vast energy resources, President Trump has put a renewed emphasis on American energy – approving the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines, rolling back the Clean Power Plan, and putting America First by withdrawing from the Paris climate accord.

President Trump inherited an economy that would barely budge – but under his watch, American businesses small and large have already created more than 800,000 new jobs since January. Company after company is responding to the president’s agenda with optimism – investing billions of dollars in American jobs, American workers and America’s future.

As the father of a United States Marine, I couldn’t be more proud to serve alongside a president who cares so deeply about the men and women of the armed forces of the United States of America.

After years of so-called “sequestration” and budget cuts to our armed forces, President Trump has already signed the largest increase in defense spending in nearly 10 years and called for the greatest investment in military readiness since the days of President Ronald Reagan.

And this president calls our enemy by its name – radical Islamic terrorism – and with the leadership of this commander-in-chief our armed forces are taking the fight to ISIS on our terms on their soil.

When it comes to security here in the homeland, President Trump has taken decisive steps to secure our borders and enforce our laws – a direct contrast with the previous administration.

And while illegal immigration was rampant in recent years, our administration has been working with local law enforcement to take drug dealers, members of gangs like MS-13, and other violent criminals off our streets. Illegal crossings at our southern border are down by more than 60 percent since the start of this year.

After the previous president tried to stack the courts with liberal jurists, our president made a commitment to appoint federal judges who will uphold the Constitution and the God-given liberties enshrined there. Look no further than the newest Supreme Court Justice, Neil Gorsuch.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/07/23/vice-president-mike-pence-trumps-triumphs-are-many-after-only-six-months-and-hes-just-getting-started.html

now, Note Portman - the conservative who talked like he was a conservative....

but after staunchly taliking about Real Marriage, his son came out as gay, and now

he flipped and adopted gay fake marriage.

and talked about the repeal, demanding a repeal...

but then wouldn't vote for it.

it is a coup, alright. soros money to leftwing groups, leftwing groups go to turn

even Texas blue, and they don't care what laws they break - because the clintons,

obamaos, high ranking demnazis in our country don't care.

They have corrupt players all over our gov to protect them.

banner, trapper, comey, players in the DOJ, IRS, State Dept, Intel depts,

the list is long. They had eight years of appts to secretly put their people in place.

Very bad. If they can get Trump out, they will get Pence out.

they tried like hell to get Bush/Cheney out.. like with the phoney outing of CIA employee Plame....

but they will out anybody who isn't in their gameplan. They corruptly own part of our country, and they

hate not having it all. They were so close. But we elected Trump, who isn't afraid of them.

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2014/02/28/stealing-texas/

Trump is a narcissistic liar whose lies always prop up his own self image. The recent "telephone calls" he claimed from the Boy Scouts and the President of Mexico are excellent examples. You'll learn that sooner or later. It's very pathological.

And as for McCain's vote? Had it not been for him coming back to vote for opening debate, he never would have had to vote at all on repeal/replace. His vote made it 50/50 which allowed Pence to cast the deciding vote to reopen to the floor of the Senate. He flew back against advice of doctors because he always votes for open debate. He's been consistent with that throughout his career.

And you need to understand his motives too. He wants full debate that involves the way the Senate used to operate, through full committees that contain reps from BOTH parties to find a way to make this thing work for all Americans, regardless of which party adds ideas on how to do that. He also made it clear he relied on feedback from his Republican base in Arizona about the best way to go about doing that without hurting the very people we are trying to help.

Take the time to read the article on why he voted against the skinny repeal. He was doing what you are supposed to do, represent the people who voted you to represent them, which is not always along some party line.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/the-health-202/2017/08/04/the-health-202-here-s-why-john-mccain-voted-no-on-health-care/59837b3d30fb045fdaef10f6/?utm_term=.4e0ae1ef788d

then Mccain is a worse dumbass than you think, or even I think.

See, the dems are the deep state - Mccain is the liar.

Follow the money, man - mccain the politician weasel has funds from soros, and even

Teresa Heinz Kerry. That is the wife of John Kerry, dude.

The TRUTH shall set you free from being manipulated by the left. Mccain is a leftwing chameleon.

Trump can't be bought. Stop and think about it.

https://gunowners.org/mcsoros.htm

"As Sen. John McCain assumes the GOP front-runner mantle, his long-standing, but little-noticed association with left-wing donors such as George Soros and Teresa Heinz Kerry is receiving new attention among his Republican critics.

In 2001, McCain founded the Alexandria, Va.-based Reform Institute as a vehicle to receive funding from George Soros' Open Society Institute and Teresa Heinz Kerry's Tides Foundation and several other prominent non-profit organizations.

McCain used the institute to promote his political agenda and provide compensation to key campaign operatives between elections.

In 2006, the Arizona senator was forced to sever his formal ties with the Reform Institute after a controversial $200,000 contribution from Cablevision came to light. McCain solicited the donation for the Reform Institute using his membership on the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. In a letter to the Federal Communications Commission, he supported Cablevision's push to introduce the more profitable al la carte pricing, rather than packages of TV programming.

Yet, the Reform Institute still employs the McCain campaign's Hispanic outreach director, Juan Hernandez, as a senior fellow of its Comprehensive Immigration Reform Initiative."

Do you STILL think Mccain is your hero?

from that last link - i'll post the content, too:

"

John McCain: George Soros' Best Friend News/Comment; Posted on: 2008-02-02 12:53:13 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ] mccain-soros.jpg by John Young

�The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.� --George Soros

Anyone who pays attention to politics in the United States knows about billionaire financier George Soros. It seems that George Soros is behind all manner of attempts to destroy the unique freedoms enjoyed by Americans including the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms and our right to free political speech.

Senator John McCain, a bona fide war hero and decorated prisoner of war, would seem an unlikely candidate for cooperation with the likes of George Soros. But things aren't always what they seem. Upon close examination, it turns out that Senator John McCain and his various efforts are funded by a number of George Soros' shadowy organizations.

In fact, the closer one looks at John McCain, the more compromised and corrupt he becomes. Why the information I am about to provide you has not been widely reported by our equally compromised "press" I leave for you to decide.

Senator McCain first rose to national prominence on the issue of campaign finance reform. Everybody knows that our political system is so corrupted by money from special interests that it no longer represents the interests of the people; so this is pretty much a "mom and apple-pie" issue. So Senator McCain undertook the task of "taking the money out of politics," and even founded a non-profit institute, called The Reform Institute to move the project forward.

But where does the optimistically-named Reform Institute get its money? Well, the donors list includes George Soros' Open Society Institute and The Tides Foundation among others. Try not to be shocked that Arianna Huffington, a long-time Soros organizer serves on its advisory board.

Just to show how loyal the esteemed Mr. Soros is to his loyal minions like John McCain, Ms. Huffington actually organized a series of Shadow Conventions for fundraising for McCain prior to his previous campaign for president, for which Soros contributed about a third of the funding.

In the wake of the passage of the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform Bill, was corruption reduced? Of course not. All that happened was a bunch of so-called 527 groups funded by George Soros had free reign to do whatever they wanted while pro-constitution advocacy groups like the NRA were muzzled.(1) This "side-effect" of the bill was utterly predictable based upon who had funded it.

Speaking of the NRA and the inalienable right of free persons to self-defense manifested in the Second Amendment ... Now that Senator John McCain, a favorite among media elites, is running for President again he sounds like a Republican as far as supporting our right of self-defense. But does he really? Where does he really stand, and with whom does he really stand?

In 2002 McCain teamed up with the Orwellian-named "Americans for Gun Safety" a second amendment abolition group funded through Soros, and advocated all sorts of draconian controls on our constitutional rights. Now that he's running for president as a "Republican" he has moderated his tone a bit on the issue, but you can rest assured that if he ever wins the presidency, he will march to the beat of George Soros' drum on this issue. Practically all gun control groups in this country are ultimately funded by Soros through various channels.

Just to add insult to injury, in 2005 McCain misused the non-profit Institute even more than usual in a quid-pro-quo where he intervened on behalf of Cablevision in exchange for Cablevision donating $200,000 to the Institute. Funny how we never heard about that one, huh? (2)

The long and short is that if there was ever a nexus of an axis of evil, George Soros would be that nexus; and Senator John McCain is in George Soros' pocket. Forewarned is forearmed. If you love your country, NEVER vote for John McCain under any circumstances.

(1) Norell, James (2004) Soros' "Reform"
(2) KVOA News, Tucson, Arizona, March 7, 2005. "

Don't worry cal. Some day you will thank me for opening your eyes to this fraud whose only concern looks back from the mirror. He does not give a shit about you or anyone else and if it comes down between him and Donald Jr. guess which one goes under the bus? It's what he has always done. He defines toxicity.

I'm in it for the long run buddy. Sooner or later all will see exactly what we elected for what he is, one sick fuck.

EDIT: When I took a commission as an Infantry 2nd Lt., I took a vow to defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. I see him as an enemy of constitutional powers and now most of the Rep. Senators are beginning to see that as well. That is where this bipartisan support for protecting Mueller from Trump is coming from. Why is it they see it but you don't? That is an important question you need to answer for yourself to continue support for this fraud.

EDIT #2: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/03/robert-mueller-senate-bills-protection-241296

Don't worry cal. Some day you will thank me for opening your eyes to this fraud whose only concern looks back from the mirror. He does not give a shit about you or anyone else and if it comes down between him and Donald Jr. guess which one goes under the bus? It's what he has always done. He defines toxicity.

I'm in it for the long run buddy. Sooner or later all will see exactly what we elected for what he is, one sick fuck.

EDIT: When I took a commission as an Infantry 2nd Lt., I took a vow to defend this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. I see him as an enemy of constitutional powers and now most of the Rep. Senators are beginning to see that as well. That is where this bipartisan support for protecting Mueller from Trump is coming from. Why is it they see it but you don't? That is an important question you need to answer for yourself to continue support for this fraud.

EDIT #2: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/03/robert-mueller-senate-bills-protection-241296

Looks like that particular vow didn't include all enemies of the United States, foreign and otherwise. Too bad huh?

;)

WSS

BTW-Grand jury leaks will happen because those called before the grand jury are not subject to the secrecy of grand juries. If you are called you can legitimately say what you were asked about if you want to. Reporters will figure out who to ask.

oh, baloney. sure, several reps have sold out to the left - out of fear...and they got lefty soros money. It's nonsense to figure

Trump as an enemy of Constitutional powers. I was in the service too, and Trump has defended our 1st and 2nd Amendment

with every moment of this presidency.

It's obamao who defied out 2nd Amendment at every possibility, etc etc etc.

The deep state has plenty of reps concerned...about their own careers. Maybe even their own lives and

families' well being.

The enemy is the deep state. These leaks to hurt OUR president... is the deep state trying not to lose their chance

at permanently owning America.

They came so close - they could have completely owned our Supreme Court, etc etc etc.

But they blew it, they knew it, they said screw it...and they got enraged and are fighting to get all of us

and Trump, and every conservative out of office.

and, they have been trying to shut conservative voices up right and left. Portman is a sissy - and has become one of their

punks.

Archived