Sign in to follow this  
MLD Woody

Go USA!

Gold Cup Champs

Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But go USA!

Gold Cup Champs

Zombo calls it the gay sport...

Moved to the homo chair on the back of the barber shop...

Z

Gold Cup Champs

That's men's hockey right? Such a manly sport. :lol:

Gold Cup Champs

Sucker....err soccer. Hey...even if it is tiddly winks it is good that we won. But, hey....it makes Jamaica sad...and we like Jamaica to be glad.

That's men's hockey right? Such a manly sport. :lol:

You must have missed the point in this game where the Jamaican goalie got hit so hard he broke his hand, causing a bone to break through that skin.

Moved to the homo chair on the back of the barber shop...

Z

Well I didn't realize you hated your country

You have been dicking around on this soccer thread....yet you have been on the clock for 2 fricking days on the All Time Draft Thread. Make your pick soon, or we will pass you by. A number of people ARE waiting on you to go.

By the way...I understand this win means little in the big picture. It doesn't even qualify them for the World Cup. (North American Pride is all that it is about.)

You must have missed the point in this game where the Jamaican goalie got hit so hard he broke his hand, causing a bone to break through that skin.

And yet most soccer dudes really only suffer from sunburn or jock itch. :lol:

One guy broke his hand? Really? Kids do that and more everyday on their bikes.

....and yes I played "soccer" in the football offseason but it was more like full contact football without pads. It was a riot.

And don't even ever try to equate soccer with AMERICAN FOOTBALL especially if your mom won't let you play.

I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

I don't know what in that response is a trolling joke and I'm not sure what is you being serious.

I've had these back and forths with Gipper before though. I assume you're more reasonable, but I know they won't go anywhere.

Actually I rarely miss the point on most things and yes I'm a very reasonable nice guy. ;)

Relax it's going to be a long but fun season.

What is the ultimate effect of winning this tournament....aside from just winning a tournament? No World Cup implications, no Olympics implications...fair to say?

(and hey...at least I have some discussion with you over soccer....you are lucky that Z doesn't delete every single post about soccer)

what's that olympic sport... where they roll/bowl a big puck on ice?

that is a lot more exciting than soccer.

frisbee golf is more exciting to watch than soccer.

If soccer was a real sport, it would be real football.

I always said I like:

1. NCAA football

2. NFL football

3. MLB

4. NHL

5. March madness

6. NBA (with the CAVS)

99. Everything else

100. Soccer...sorry Woody, just had to pile on. :lol:

Gold Cup Champs

I know what you're talking about and I was watching.

Zombo calls it the gay sport...

Shut up dick head!

Love my country. Soccer is gay.

Zombo

Love my country. Soccer is gay.

Zombo

so is the resident woodpecker. just one more of thousands? of his ignorant and very stupid smartass retorts.

it's what he always does.

Shut up dick head!

Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). :)

Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). :)

Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

Thanks for reminding me....and it's a rehab facility hooked to a nursing home, oh god it's scary on the other side. But good PT and OT here.

I've been through 6 rehab outfits in my life, some would scare the bejesus out of you, one is currently under state supervision and three employees are up on serious charges like possibly manslaughter. :o

....."BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) Prosecutors in Boardman say three nursing home workers made a mistake with drugs and a patient died because of it.

The death at the center of the case happened in 2015 at Greenbriar Healthcare Center in Boardman.

It took the Ohio Attorney Generals Office the next two years to put together its case, and now investigators are charging those that they say are responsible.

Assistant Mahoning County Prosecutor Michael McBride said the Greenbriar patient died after the employees gave him the wrong drug and then tried to treat his overdose on their own.

We believe, and actually the coroners report indicates, it actually caused the death of this gentleman, McBride said...... :o

I was there for 6 days once and rushed to ER with double pneumonia...in 2015. ...