Sign in to follow this  
LondonBrown

Big Gay Soccer Thread

what's that olympic sport... where they roll/bowl a big puck on ice?

that is a lot more exciting than soccer.

frisbee golf is more exciting to watch than soccer.

If soccer was a real sport, it would be real football.

I always said I like:

1. NCAA football

2. NFL football

3. MLB

4. NHL

5. March madness

6. NBA (with the CAVS)

99. Everything else

100. Soccer...sorry Woody, just had to pile on. :lol:

Gold Cup Champs

Most of you have no idea what I'm talking about. But go USA!

I know what you're talking about and I was watching.

Well I didn't realize you hated your country

Love my country. Soccer is gay.

Zombo

Love my country. Soccer is gay.

Zombo

so is the resident woodpecker. just one more of thousands? of his ignorant and very stupid smartass retorts.

it's what he always does.

Shut up dick head!

Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). :)

Diehard calls people dick heads, Zombo loves his country and soccer is still not close to AMERICAN FOOTBALL played by people who's moms don't want them to get hurt playing sports.

Is this a great country or what! And GO USA (preferably the women's team, some of them are HOT). :)

Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

Look at his avatar, humor. I get it, you're in that nursing home.

Thanks for reminding me....and it's a rehab facility hooked to a nursing home, oh god it's scary on the other side. But good PT and OT here.

I've been through 6 rehab outfits in my life, some would scare the bejesus out of you, one is currently under state supervision and three employees are up on serious charges like possibly manslaughter. :o

....."BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) Prosecutors in Boardman say three nursing home workers made a mistake with drugs and a patient died because of it.

The death at the center of the case happened in 2015 at Greenbriar Healthcare Center in Boardman.

It took the Ohio Attorney Generals Office the next two years to put together its case, and now investigators are charging those that they say are responsible.

Assistant Mahoning County Prosecutor Michael McBride said the Greenbriar patient died after the employees gave him the wrong drug and then tried to treat his overdose on their own.

We believe, and actually the coroners report indicates, it actually caused the death of this gentleman, McBride said...... :o

I was there for 6 days once and rushed to ER with double pneumonia...in 2015. ...

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ice fish, yes, ice skate, no.  LOL, safety issues, and you get snow on top of the ice. Doesn't freeze all nice and smooth like a skating rink. Though, at times the ice is plenty thick enough you can drive a car or an ATV out on to it. Just DON'T break through. You do, 15 minutes or less to get out, or you're going to die. LOL, it's why us guys wanted Hue to jump in right before it froze over- you deserved a life changing experience for that 0-16.   Me and Tex Ag have had adventures out in the Rockies with glacial runoff that was damn near freezing- and your body about instantly goes numb when water is that cold.  :) 

And this thread is headed for 10,000 views?

Oh god hoorta we really need some good ol' AMERICAN FOOTBALL and soon to get us all righted again!

.......oh and on another unrelated note I see where FOX TV is running ads for the upcoming FIFA World Cup in mother Russia and with NO team USA there, good luck with that one! :lol:

File under D'OH!?

FOX will kick its 2018 FIFA World Cup coverage into high gear this summer, airing all 64 matches live from Russia, executives said Tuesday (Feb. 20).

Fox will air an unprecedented 38 World Cup matches on broadcast television, while sports network FS1 will offer 26 live tournament games on cable. Fox Sports will also stream every game of the tournament – which runs from June 14 to July 15 – via its Fox Sports Go and Fox Soccer Match Pass services, the company said.

Related: Telemundo Plans 500 Hours of World Cup Coverage

Group stage action begins on the Fox broadcast network with the Russia-Saudi Arabia match June 14 at 11:00 AM ET and culminates with the World Cup finals on July 15 at 11 am.

Fox Sports’s 2018 World Cup coverage – the first of three consecutive World Cups it will telecast as part of a long-term, English-language TV rights deal with FIFA -- will not include the U.S. Team, which failed to qualify for this year’s tournament.

Related: Fox Stock Takes $1.2B Hit With U.S. Booted from Cup

“The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia is not only the summer’s biggest sporting event, but Fox Sports’s largest production in our 24-year history,” David Neal, Fox Sports executive producer, FIFA World Cup, and vice president of production, said in a statement. “Our programming team has done a terrific job curating a schedule fit for an event of this magnitude, showcasing thrilling matchups on both Fox and FS1, including more matches than ever before on broadcast television.”.......

OK NOW THE GRIPES ON MOVE THIS POST START....... :o