THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to Ban and get rid of Transgenders from serving in the Military

okay, still waiting. Woody, here's my question to you in return:

I remember we went to this little country fair when I was a kid. One of the attractions was the lobster man. He was real - had a birth defect that left him with "lobster" hands. Two "pinchers".

So, if we consider that you think that gays are "born that way, so it's okay" and normal...

what about this biological deformity? Do you think this is perfectly normal? He was "born that way"...

Read up on Grady Stiles. Do you think that Stiles, if he had been happily flamboyantly proud of his deformity,

would have been normal?

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Grady_Stiles

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jesus. That has to be one of most ridiculous, quintessential, "Cal missing the point" posts you've ever made.

I mean, forget magnets, what about Lobster Man guys??? Take your gay agenda and shove it because lobster man!

Bahahaha

I know you want a response. But honestly I don't think I can follow up THAT. I can only imagine the other sane posters on this board are going to have a fucking laugh when they see that post.

Holy shit... Lobster man...

Does "Mental Disorder" just mean something that isn't normal, or something that isn't normal AND decisively bad?

That definition matters when we hear transgenders can't join the military because of a mental disorder

Decisively bad, I assume you mean in your opinion.

WSS

Oh Jesus. That has to be one of most ridiculous, quintessential, "Cal missing the point" posts you've ever made.

I mean, forget magnets, what about Lobster Man guys??? Take your gay agenda and shove it because lobster man!

Bahahaha

I know you want a response. But honestly I don't think I can follow up THAT. I can only imagine the other sane posters on this board are going to have a fucking laugh when they see that post.

Holy shit... Lobster man...

you are missing the point, badly. You won't answer because if you do, you look like a woodpecker caught in a net.

that's pretty pitiful, since you are always asking questions... but you don't like to answer them.

okay, still waiting. Woody, here's my question to you in return:

I remember we went to this little country fair when I was a kid. One of the attractions was the lobster man. He was real - had a birth defect that left him with "lobster" hands. Two "pinchers".

So, if we consider that you think that gays are "born that way, so it's okay" and normal...

what about this biological deformity? Do you think this is perfectly normal? He was "born that way"...

Read up on Grady Stiles. Do you think that Stiles, if he had been happily flamboyantly proud of his deformity,

would have been normal?

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Grady_Stiles

Honestly most trannies probably would admit they're not normal, as they probably would feel normal if they were just born as whatever they're trying to become. At the same time, they probably feel 'more normal' after surgery.

I will say some of the very few I would expect to even make it through basic training, must be at least mentally tough to some capacity. To go into something knowing the shit you would get for it, you are either stupid or really dedicated to the system.

• 4 weeks later...

I might not like it, but if the military definitively came out and said gay and transgender people are bad for our ability to fight, ok fine. But that isnt what happened. Trump made this decision on his own to appease you right wing alt right ngr fgts. Ur akways about listen to the generals this and that, until some narrative of urs crosses paths with the military now you know better. The military people nixxed this like a day later so pushingbthis is clearly just right wing agenda pure and simpke, nothing to do with the military..

ITS OVER 

you missed the point when the military itself (see OP) learned that it is not a workshop for the social fairies to engage itself in

all it (we) needed was a reasoned response from the WH to see the agenda of the past manifest into a failed experiment.

so here you go you seriously demented troll queen - like the gays wanting a gay marriage and gay cake at their whim  and whimper,

having been "outed" for what they really want,  so it will go the way of this mans army... 1st step - NO TRANNYS!

(gays sit down and shut up! watch and wait)  

So because only 20% voted "yes" to the change out of those who were eligible to vote, let us use the same logic for this obviously illegitimate president because only about 60% of eligible voters actually voted in 2016 elections. Since he got less than 50% of the ones who did vote, that means only about 29-28% voted for the Trollop while 71-72% might have voted for Hillarity. Oh yeah I love logic when it comes back to bite you in the ass. 

Throw him out.:lol:

Low hanging fruit here. So to speak.:rolleyes:

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So because only 20% voted "yes" to the change out of those who were eligible to vote, let us use the same logic for this obviously illegitimate president because only about 60% of eligible voters actually voted in 2016 elections. Since he got less than 50% of the ones who did vote, that means only about 29-28% voted for the Trollop while 71-72% might have voted for Hillarity. Oh yeah I love logic when it comes back to bite you in the ass. 

Throw him out.:lol:

Low hanging fruit here. So to speak.:rolleyes:

Your logic is not showing Tex.  Give it up.  

Archived