THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump to Ban and get rid of Transgenders from serving in the Military

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I don't think you would have chosen a straight father over a tranny unless all things were equal. htown

that was a good post, but on this point, ... you completely lost me. said it backwards, perhaps? ???

Physically yes, mentally not sure. The military has a reputation of taking applicants who weren't passing on a career in medicine to enlist.

Although they do actually pay for nuclear training, medical school, etc. Officer's don't enlist, they are commissioned.

If a guy believes hes actually a dog can he join up in a K9 unit?

WSS

I'm sure if he can sniff out cocaine from a mile away, catch almost any human alive, and would rather bite people than shoot them....I would expect SFPD has already made contact with him.

When did joining the military become a civil right?

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, or ethnic origin. Military enlistment would fall under employment.

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, sex, or ethnic origin. Military enlistment would fall under employment.

perversion doesn't fall into those categories. mental disorder does not. and M F are the only two sexes.

not my interest, don't care.

could be a perverse biological or mental anomaly ...

do you know that only 20% of the members , voted to remove it from

being listed as a mental illness?

http://www.connect2mason.com/homosexuality_is_a_mental_illness2

"Gay gene proponent Simon LeVay concedes, “Gay activism was clearly the force that propelled the APA to declassify homosexuality.”

Also, the final tally was not impressive. The vote was 5,584 to 3,810 out of about 30,000 APA members, meaning that only about 37 percent of the APA took part in the decision.

In total, only approximately 20 percent of the organization actually said yes to removal, meaning that as much as 80 percent of the APA in 1973 might have opposed removal.

Furthermore, the decision did not fully eradicate psychology’s condemnation of this now acceptable act, as “ego-dystonic homosexuality” remained on the books until the 1980s. Yet, as Dr. David S. Holmes noted, “because of changes in social norms and strong political pressures … homosexuality was not listed as a disorder.”

In other words, not science, but politics, was the chief factor."

I remember we went to this little country fair when I was a kid. One of the attractions was the lobster man. He was real - had a birth defect that left him with "lobster" hands. Two "pinchers".

So, if we consider that you think that gays are "born that way, so it's okay" and normal...

what about this biological deformity? Do you think this is perfectly normal? He was "born that way"...

Read up on Grady Stiles. Do you think that Stiles, if he had been happily flamboyantly proud of his deformity,

would have been normal?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grady_Stiles

Their is no right to join the military. The do not allow people with certain illnesses, deformities, handicapped, etc. So you're wrong yet again snowflake.

and perceived gender doesn't fall under race color sex or ethnic origin

I asked you Cal. Simple question

yes, you asked me one of your "gotcha" questions. I don't know. How the hell am I supposed to know?

A simple question can often have a very complex answer.

Do IMAGINE IT IS? yes, I think it is, at least in part with biological. That is why I answered the way I did.

Now, I asked you a question.

Are you going to answer, or not?

Sorry to butt in but probably yes. Not as severe as transexual beliefs .

Would you think S&M is a mental disorders?

WSS

Not really, S&M is just weird by my personal standard.

If you think yes, does that mean they cant serve in the military?

Not really, S&M is just weird by my personal standard.

If you think yes, does that mean they cant serve in the military?

Don't know, I do think it's a mental disorder but like I said not as severe as schizophrenia. I do know if you are a male and think you are a female you're fucking nuts but I'm not positive that it should disqualify you for military service ...

How about somebody that sexually attracted to 8 year-old boys but who has never and would never act on it? Is that a mental disorder? Usually the macho types flip out over that 1.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_disorder

"In 2013, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) redefined mental disorders in the DSM-5 as "a syndrome characterized by clinically significant disturbance in an individual's cognition, emotion regulation, or behavior that reflects a dysfunction in the psychological, biological, or developmental processes underlying mental functioning.”[10]"

Archived