THE BROWNS BOARD

Is This True?

Axe

http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/

"According to Eberwein, a paltry 0.6% of donations granted by international donors to the Clinton Foundation with the express purpose of directly assisting Haitians actually ended up in the hands of Haitian organizations. A further 9.6% ended up with the Haitian government. The remaining 89.8% – or $5.4 billion – was funneled to non-Haitian organizations."

Miami Herald article mentions nothing about him testifying to any wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation.

Are you serious?

Why don't you research the Miami Herald a little bit..

Here's a clue because obviously you are in dire need of one..

Try googling "Who did the Miami Herald endorse in the 2016 Presidential election?"

• 2 weeks later...

Are you serious?

Why don't you research the Miami Herald a little bit..

Here's a clue because obviously you are in dire need of one..

Try googling "Who did the Miami Herald endorse in the 2016 Presidential election?"

Ohhh "get a clue" B)

Again and please follow the logic. I commented that I haven't found a credible news source reporting that he was testifying about allegations regarding the Clinton Foundation.

You posted the Miami Herald link. I commented that reading the online article I did not see a mention of him testifying about wrongdoing of the Clinton Foundation.

Then in typical nut job fashion you start bashing the credibility of the Miami Herald. Here's a crazy fucking idea, don't use the Miami Herald as your credible news source. Keep posting links to blogs making shit up.

Archived