Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

I Will Fistfight Ghoolie on Oct. 1st 2017

Zombo    1,742

Cleveland Ohio, Browns Tailgate lot before the Bungle game.

If I lose, I will relinquish administrator and moderator controls.

If I win, I put him on "moderator preview" indefinitely, meaning I pick and choose what garbage I allow on the board.

$10 a head, supports Wigs for Kids.

"Brawl Under the Bridge"

Print the t-shirts, Mik.

The early betting line is open.

Zombo

Tour2ma    1,427

Will there be PPV?

The Gipper    1,169

Instead of fisticuffs, I will conduct a live Trivia Challenge for the two of you to compete in. Same stakes?

We can go to a neutral site for it: Las Vegas?

Unsympathetic    122

It couldn't be any worse than Morning Subway Slapfights with the background noise being a Spoken Word Thematic Exploration of "If You Want Some More Of This, Man, Then Bring It"

Canton Dawg    262

This oughta be good!

jrb12711    287

Dude,

you are a fucking real estate agent. You ain't kicking shit. You want to get fucked up? Come to Memphis. I have no intention of wasting a day, travelling to see the Browns get their ass kicked, just so everyone here can watch you get yours kicked. you already know I won't travel to see the shitbag Browns, so your paper lion act falls like a Flugel The Fag boast.

Remember, YOU begged ME to return to the board. You want a taste? Come to Memphis. That's where the KING lives. You want the king, you come to the king. That's how it works. Plus, if I wanted your moderator status revoked, I wouldn't have to have you beat the shit out of my fists with your sissy face, I could just call Stan and take care of it.

Now, be a big boy and stop fantasizing about shit that is beyond you. Go sell a house or do a dance to the song I sent you. Or better yet, throw another tantrum because I respond to your posts and make you look foolish in front of the group.

Remember, Tyson wannabe......................YOU begged ME to come back.

It's good to be the king.

I.E. I'm a little bitch who acts tough on the internet but would never act in real life. It's understandable when you're 16 years old but knowing you are a full grown man is just sad and pathetic.

• Upvote 3

Zombo    1,742

Dude,

you are a fucking real estate agent.

Yep ... and you're an accordion player. who pretends he's a water expert in his basement. So ...

Come to Memphis. I have no intention of wasting a day, travelling to see the Browns

The first rule of Browns Board Fight Club is all fights take place at the Browns Board tailgate.

In Cleveland. The Mecca. Home of the 8-time Champion Cleveland Browns. On the gravel parking lot under the bridge. Professional football began in Northeast Ohio, and your last shred of dignity will end in Northeast Ohio.

I'll go to Memphis if I want a cheap crack whore and the rims stolen off my car. I'll go to Cleveland for football, fun, and fucking up a blabber-mouthing Steeler-loving shit-talking windbag in the parking lot.

You want a taste? Come to Memphis. That's where the KING lives.

The King is dead. It's where the big Keyboard Koward lives now. I didn't say come to my town, and I'm certainly not going to your drug-infested war zone of a city ... I said be a man, come to a Browns tailgate and say what you want to my face. I'll even give you first swing.

if I wanted your moderator status revoked, I wouldn't have to have you beat the shit out of my fists with your sissy face, I could just call Stan and take care of it.

If you think running to Stan makes you sound manly, then by all means continue to hide behind him. It's probably a good strategy. i think you are earning a lot of respect around here with that route.

YOU begged ME to come back

Ummm ... Nope. I told you that you could come back under a certain set of circumstances. you refused to abide, and instead of sticking to the agreement like a man you ran to Daddy like a little bitch ... and I still don't give a shit. I just want to punch your fat face. So make it happen.

Zombo

• Upvote 4

This is hilarious. And I think it should happen.

It could raise some serious dough.

And it would be entertaining as all hell.

This is why I love the Browns Board.

Accept the challenge Ghoolie!

Let us all watch you "rock his little peach!"

calfoxwc    1,176

let's see, "Eyes of the Tiger" maxresdefault.jpg

....vs

zu9928019_main_tm1398903767.jpg

• Upvote 2

The Gipper    1,169

Look...I offered a gentlemanly solution. On the other hand...if you guys really want to ramp things up.....we can suggest the Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton solution....but instead of lethal pistols we use like paint guns.

The Gipper    1,169

Ernie, I have sparred with heavyweight contenders, my family had a lot of boxers. I am more than happy to fight any mother fucker who wants to have a go at it. Dude, I don't know what is so hard for some people to understand, I have ALWAYS liked to fight. When I lived in Ireland bare knuckle fights in a hay bale ring were a regular weekend crowd pleaser.

I am not the bully here. I didn't offer to fight anyone. Zombo is the guy who opened his fucking cunt hole and offered to fight. I accepted it, but the fucktard isn't going to show up and fight. He is uncoordinated, has no balance, and will flinch the first time a feint to his pea head. He wants to fight Ghoolie, he can come to the kings palace.

Now, do I cherish the idea of hurting him, and believe me, I don't punch like the cunts here would punch. I'll drive my fists through the fucking guys ribs, I won't be flailing, I won't be off balance, and I sure as fuck won't flinch when I get hit. I have been to jail 4 times in my life, I have experienced shit most of you go to the movies to experience.

My challenging to fistfight 5 Steeler fans was parody, as I imagine Zomblows was.

But for the record, I am down 40 pounds, will be down another 40 by the time the Browns get their ass kicked by the Bengals. Unlike Zomblow, I don't drink, I don't get drunk, you think that doesn't take a toll on a man? Strap on gloves and start swinging. Learn real fast how useless your Yoga and Zumba classes have been.

You know, some guys convert their extra house space into beer drinking man caves. Not me.

How are you at paintball?

Ernie, I have sparred with heavyweight contenders, my family had a lot of boxers. I am more than happy to fight any mother fucker who wants to have a go at it. Dude, I don't know what is so hard for some people to understand, I have ALWAYS liked to fight. When I lived in Ireland bare knuckle fights in a hay bale ring were a regular weekend crowd pleaser.

I am not the bully here. I didn't offer to fight anyone. Zombo is the guy who opened his fucking cunt hole and offered to fight. I accepted it, but the fucktard isn't going to show up and fight. He is uncoordinated, has no balance, and will flinch the first time a feint to his pea head. He wants to fight Ghoolie, he can come to the kings palace.

Now, do I cherish the idea of hurting him, and believe me, I don't punch like the cunts here would punch. I'll drive my fists through the fucking guys ribs, I won't be flailing, I won't be off balance, and I sure as fuck won't flinch when I get hit. I have been to jail 4 times in my life, I have experienced shit most of you go to the movies to experience.

My challenging to fistfight 5 Steeler fans was parody, as I imagine Zomblows was.

But for the record, I am down 40 pounds, will be down another 40 by the time the Browns get their ass kicked by the Bengals. Unlike Zomblow, I don't drink, I don't get drunk, you think that doesn't take a toll on a man? Strap on gloves and start swinging. Learn real fast how useless your Yoga and Zumba classes have been.

You know, some guys convert their extra house space into beer drinking man caves. Not me.

Are you trying to pass off a picture of Unanimous Boxing Gym in Chicago as your own home gym?

The Gipper    1,169

If this is to take place under the bridge, perhaps it should be dueling heroin injections....like the song. First one to have to be taken to the emergency room loses?

• Upvote 1

choco    212

LMAO....oh good this is good...

Now he's a boxer...?. Ya just can't make this shit up....eh, well, trollie can ?

miktoxic    1,096

Look...I offered a gentlemanly solution. On the other hand...if you guys really want to ramp things up.....we can suggest the Aaron Burr/Alexander Hamilton solution....but instead of lethal pistols we use like paint guns.

ugh....you and your trivia tribec.

I.E. I'm a little bitch who acts tough on the internet but would never act in real life. It's understandable when you're 16 years old but knowing you are a full grown man is just sad and pathetic.

not even about being a bitch. how about being smart? your heads aren't made of rubber anymore.....one wrong move and heads hit concrete???? heart attack? ooooff. yean i wanna be on the back end of that felony charge and civil lawsuit.

btw. get one shirt a year and it's for the vikes vs browns london game, not dykes vs hoes cleveland drunken shit brawl.

put up some money, winner takes humiliating pic of loser wearing diapers and sucking his thumb and call it a day.......

• Upvote 1

The Gipper    1,169

At some point, the absurdity of this post is enough to pull it. Idiotic, downright idiotic.

Well...I am having fun with it....but in your case...one solution to this thread is for you to ignore it.

You don't want to come to Cleveland for a Browns game. (you japped on showing up in Nashville when I came there last year..and I may be going to the game in Houston this year, if I can swing it). So either do something...or do nothing...ignore it.

The Gipper    1,169

ugh....you and your trivia tribec.

Well...you got a better option than fighting where these two can compete? Like you said below...fighting is stupid and dangerous...and doing shit like putting on diapers or shooting up H are not viable.

But..the Trivia...or the paintball...those could be other viable ways of doing it.

Ghoolie says he does not gamble...so they can't play poker.

They are both old men....like me, so they can't have a "who has a bigger dick contest", because they both have shriveled up members.

The only thing left here would be to let the two of them continue their on board pissing contest.

I guess that is what it will have to be.

What is that show that has been on? Roast Battle. That is about all that is left. They can trade insults on here ad nauseum...because that is the ONLY thing that is going to happen

I suppose, like that show, we could appoint a panel of impartial judges to judge their pissing contest....and then make a decision.

Who out there is impartial enough to serve?