Sign in to follow this  
mjp28

2017 OHIO STATE Football Schedule, how far do they go?

I said they're the underdog. Clearly that's all that matters. They might prove Vegas wrong and beat Maryland too. We'll see

I don't debate facts...when I see facts. You need to prove your facts. What are these 8 games? I see only 7 in which UM would be "heavily favored".

It certainly does not apply to Florida, Michigan St. Penn St. Wisconsin, or Ohio State. That leaves 7 on your schedule.

The only thing I can think of is that you have UM "heavily favored" over Michigan St. But I don't see why that would be the case. Slightly favored at best.

So.....prove it. Show us/give us links to authoritative betting lines that "heavily" favor you in 8 games.

Michigan State?!?! Seriously?

Do you watch College football at all? Follow it at all?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400935372

Definitely a toss up

Note: I was checking some odds. At this point you can't find them for every game, just for some of the big games and for the first week or so. Here is what I found:

OSU 20-21 pt favorite over Indiana

OSU 8 pt. favorite over Oklahoma

OSU 8.5 pt. favorite over Penn St.

OSU 8 pt. favorite over Michigan

Michigan 3 pt. favorite over Florida

Michigan 15 pt. favorite over Michigan St. (so there is your 8th "heavily favored"

Michigan 14 pt. underdog to Penn St.

Michigan State?!?! Seriously?

Do you watch College football at all? Follow it at all?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400935372

Definitely a toss up

Yes, and I have seen Michigan State be the stronger program in that state for practically the last decade. Just now it seems that MSU has fallen off. Perhaps I didn't realize it was that bad. Perhaps I don't believe it is that bad...in fact I don't.

So...I agree with you.....MSU/UM is a toss up.

UM and OSU have about the same 'difficulty" in terms of non-conf. schedule.

And while I have not seen any lines, is there any game on their schedule that OSU is not favored in?

---> 2016 TEAM SCHEDULE & RESULTS - OSU favored in every game - vegasinsider.com

Date Opponent Closing Line Total Result ATS

Sep 3 Bowling Green State Falcons -27.5 64 Won 77 - 10 Win / Over

Sep 10 Tulsa Golden Hurricane -28 73.5 Won 48 - 3 Win / Under

Sep 17 @ Oklahoma Sooners -2 59 Won 45 - 24 Win / Over

Oct 1 Rutgers Scarlet Knights -39 59 Won 58 - 0 Win / Under

Oct 8 Indiana Hoosiers -28 61 Won 38 - 17 Loss / Under

Oct 15 @ Wisconsin Badgers -10.5 46 Won 30 - 23 Loss / Over

Oct 22 @ Penn State Nittany Lions -17.5 55.5 Lost 21 - 24 Loss / Under

Oct 29 Northwestern Wildcats -26 53.5 Won 24 - 20 Loss / Under

Nov 5 Nebraska Cornhuskers -17.5 54 Won 62 - 3 Win / Over

Nov 12 @ Maryland Terrapins -28 58 Won 62 - 3 Win / Over

Nov 19 @ Michigan State Spartans -20 49.5 Won 17 - 16 Loss / Under

Nov 26 Michigan Wolverines -4 46 Won 30 - 27 Loss / Over

Dec 31 @ Clemson Tigers -1 56.5 Lost 0 - 31 Loss / Under

Oh OSU went 11-2 SU and 6-7 ATS :huh:

Yes, and I have seen Michigan State be the stronger program in that state for practically the last decade. Just now it seems that MSU has fallen off. Perhaps I didn't realize it was that bad. Perhaps I don't believe it is that bad...in fact I don't.

So...I agree with you.....MSU/UM is a toss up.

Sigh

This is where I shake my head, realize there's no point in responding, and can only assume 99% of CFB fans agree.

Sigh

This is where I shake my head, realize there's no point in responding, and can only assume 99% of CFB fans agree.

We all shake our heads over your ignorance.....MSU HAS been the better program for a decade. So, yes, 99% of CFB fans agree on that. Last year they were not.

This year remains to be seen. YOU...and other think MU is so much better than MSU this year as well......but that is yet to be proven....on the field....not in the sports books.

Coming from the guy that didn't even realize MSU was a bad team and not favored vs Michigan as of a day ago.

Spend some time, look through MSUs offseason news, and get back to me.

Coming from the guy that didn't even realize MSU was a bad team and not favored vs Michigan as of a day ago.

Spend some time, look through MSUs offseason news, and get back to me.

You don't know that MSU will be a bad team this year. Just because they were last year...or because of some bad news. Hell UM is all about bad news. MU could be just as bad as MSU, given all their losses to graduation and the NFL.

And I did figure that UM would be favored...even though I didn't look it up until later. I assumed they would be favored by some.....but you said "heavily favored". I didn't think off the top of my head that they would be more than a TD favorite.

But, yes, they are "heavily favored"...right now. That could certainly change as the season goes along.

I didn't figure that UM would be a 15 pt. underdog to Penn St. But they are. I would wager you had no clue that that would be the case there.

Besides...you get a lot of oddities on these early betting lines. OSU is an 8 pt. favorite over both UM and PSU. But PSU is a 15 pt. favorite over um. If PSU is a 15 pt. favorite over um, and OSU is an 8 pt. favorite over PSU...then why is OSU not a 23 pt. favorite over um. Maybe they should be?

- We're not UM or MU

- Yes, I knew we were a heavy underdog against PSU (depending on where you look). The PSU hype is real.

- Home vs Away is much of the difference there.

- We're not UM or MU

You are what I say you are. YOu can be UM or MU or TUN...or whatever. Deal with it. I don't care what you call yourselves...but just out of curiosity...what is it that you think your former school should be called? (besides the Team of Constant Sorrow?)

- Yes, I knew we were a heavy underdog against PSU (depending on where you look). The PSU hype is real.

- Home vs Away is much of the difference there.

Three points is usually all. Home vs. away doesn't explain the aberration above.

If you're fine being wrong and looking like an idiot, then yes, you can call us MU

Michigan

UofM

Mich

never MU.

UM slightly better, but still hardly ever

If you're fine being wrong and looking like an idiot, then yes, you can call us MU

Michigan

UofM

Mich

never MU.

UM slightly better, but still hardly ever

There is nothing wrong...nor idiotic about it. It is Michigan University...is it not.

I guess I could just call it CaththolePissholeAsshole College of Michigania..which is what it started out as.

No, it is not Michigan University.... It is the University of Michigan.

Trust me on this one

Trust me on this one

Riviting online sports reporting!

University of Michigan

University in Ann Arbor, Michigan

500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109

The University of Michigan, frequently referred to simply as "Michigan," is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States.

Acceptance rate: 28.6% (2016)

Did you know: U-M has been included on Richard Moll's list of Public Ivies. wikipedia.org

Yes, we do pretty well on rankings and what not.

Trust me on this one

It is not a matter of trust...it is a matter of whatthefuckever I want to call them, I will call them that.

There is one thing everyone can agree on what they are called: Loo-oo-ooo-sers

It is not a matter of trust...it is a matter of whatthefuckever I want to call them, I will call them that.

There is one thing everyone can agree on what they are called: Loo-oo-ooo-sers

"m". :lol:

And we've already established that if you're fine being incorrect and sounding like an idiot, you can call them whatever you like

And we've already established that if you're fine being incorrect and sounding like an idiot, you can call them whatever you like

Nothing is established except within the cavern of that hole you call a brain. NO one thinks I am an idiot. They believe you are the idiot for being such a puckered sphincter over what um is called.

They all think I am a fucking hero. They needed a hero....and here I am ....a Superman....larger than life. They can feel my approach like a fire in their blood. Battling against puny evil little .minions such as yourself.

Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling

Because your lack of knowledge in stuff like this is well established, it's hard to tell if you're trolling

OK you two kids go to your rooms. (Actually I have to stop and remember at times Gip is 65 and I'm 66. ;) )

Just kidding.

My knowledge is 10,000 times more than yours. You have knowledge about one one fucked up thing only. And you think that because others don't have your knowledge of FMU...that they don't know things.....but it is you that knows nothing. Probably that FMU education.

Trolling or just an idiot. You make that a tough choice

Trolling or just an idiot. You make that a tough choice

OK, I will make the tough choice. Because you are a Browns fan, you are not a troll....ergo all that is left is that......YOU are an idiot.