Sign in to follow this  
mjp28

2017 NBA FINALS - The Trillogy - CAVS vs Warriors

The Gipper    1,168

15-5 without Durant and beat Portland in the playoff missing him, yeah losing team.

No, they are not a losing team if they were without Durant....but they would have lost this series to the Cavs.

BaconHound    92

No, they are not a losing team if they were without Durant....but they would have lost this series to the Cavs.

Can't be proven, so there's that

stillmotion    59

Can't be proven, so there's that

cavs beat them this regular season when they had durant. record was 1-1 between the teams. klay thompson proved this year he's inconsistent. we BEAT them last year in the finals. without durant we'd beat them this year. We need to bump tristan's kardashian loving ass and pick up dwight howard. i'd like to see bitch curry out-rebound dwight howard.

BaconHound    92

cavs beat them this regular season when they had durant. record was 1-1 between the teams. klay thompson proved this year he's inconsistent. we BEAT them last year in the finals. without durant we'd beat them this year. We need to bump tristan's kardashian loving ass and pick up dwight howard. i'd like to see bitch curry out-rebound dwight howard.

Again speculation. I could say without the Green suspension last year the Cavs don't win and most basketball fans outside of Cleveland would probably agree but that doesn't make it a fact. I doubt anyone is taking Thompson's deal coming off this post season and I don't think Howard is the answer in this league.

The 2017-18 Cavs are going to be good but have similar issues as this year. No bench, no back up PG, too much 1 on 1 and still not finding a way to get the Kevin Love that was in Minnesota. Back up PG should be easy to find but the others no so much.

stillmotion    59

Again speculation. I could say without the Green suspension last year the Cavs don't win and most basketball fans outside of Cleveland would probably agree but that doesn't make it a fact. I doubt anyone is taking Thompson's deal coming off this post season and I don't think Howard is the answer in this league.

The 2017-18 Cavs are going to be good but have similar issues as this year. No bench, no back up PG, too much 1 on 1 and still not finding a way to get the Kevin Love that was in Minnesota. Back up PG should be easy to find but the others no so much.

I think Lebron will make them get a better bench. Korver dissapointed in the finals, and deron didn't show up. We need a good big man. Love is good, but he's too streaky in my opinion.

I'd be worried about the warriors bench. No way you can keep livingston, ian clark, and iggy with your current starters. im sure some people will take a discount but you'll have to sign some new players.

BaconHound    92

I think Lebron will make them get a better bench. Korver dissapointed in the finals, and deron didn't show up. We need a good big man. Love is good, but he's too streaky in my opinion.

I'd be worried about the warriors bench. No way you can keep livingston, ian clark, and iggy with your current starters. im sure some people will take a discount but you'll have to sign some new players.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2704121-breaking-down-every-nba-teams-salary-cap-situation-ahead-of-2017-offseason

The Cavs have a terrible cap position for next year. I pretty sure Gilbert isn't spending more.

Clevfan4life    278

i would put either love or tristan on the trade block. Tough choice with either. I love Tristans rebounding and hustle but he just doesn't scare anyone inside on the offensive side. We need a guy that collapses the interior against the warriors. Aldridge? I mean it would suck but i would consider trading Love for Aldridge but i would prefer Tristan and maybe some of our bench. Reason is Love's 3 point scoring, of course, and when we decided to give Kevin the ball inside against the Warriors he showed some of that old Kevin Love we saw in Mn. He abused Draymond on the post. Love and Aldridge at the 4 and 5 would be sick.

BaconHound    92

i would put either love or tristan on the trade block. Tough choice with either. I love Tristans rebounding and hustle but he just doesn't scare anyone inside on the offensive side. We need a guy that collapses the interior against the warriors. Aldridge? I mean it would suck but i would consider trading Love for Aldridge but i would prefer Tristan and maybe some of our bench. Reason is Love's 3 point scoring, of course, and when we decided to give Kevin the ball inside against the Warriors he showed some of that old Kevin Love we saw in Mn. He abused Draymond on the post. Love and Aldridge at the 4 and 5 would be sick.

Love is someone you could move, don't think anyone is taking Tristan's contract. The Cavs bench stinks and unfortunately as currently constituted they don't match up well against Golden State. Lebron and Kyrie are fantastic players but they like to isolate and clear out which doesn't require a good post player.

nickers    251

The Cavs lack what they have always needed.. A true dominant center who can protect the basket and eat up the paint.

mjp28    156

The Cavs lack what they have always needed.. A true dominant center who can protect the basket and eat up the paint.

Shaq? :lol:

No really aren't those players kind of rare and not easy to get? Still with the LBJ popularity can they snag one? Who?

nickers    251

Shaq? :lol:

No really aren't those players kind of rare and not easy to get? Still with the LBJ popularity can they snag one? Who?

Shaq was old when we had him...

mjp28    156

Shaq was old when we had him...

Yeah it was fun watching him lumbering up the court. Being a money guy I wonder what kind of pay checks he got back then....too lazy now to look it up. :huh:

stillmotion    59

tristan played garbage and is going to be on a reality show with the kardashians.

80 mil wasted, the fucker let curry out rebound him.

too bad Z is too old to play, dude would've been light years better than him if he was still in his prime.

would be happy if gilbert bought out TT and we let him go and signed melo.

we've made NO good moves this offseason.

every other contender is getting better.

the warriors have vets coming in and taking less, and we get a scrub who can't play defense in calderon.

if we're competing in a championship, we can't roll out with the same roster as last year, only worse.

and letting our GM go and then lowballing billups is Retarded.

i would've paid griffin handsomely if i were gilbert and he took the team to 3 straight finals.

BaconHound    92

I would say no team on the NBA need this. A dominant center is becoming extinct in today's NBA

The Gipper    1,168

I would say no team on the NBA need this. A dominant center is becoming extinct in today's NBA

Besides....correct me if I am wrong...but they still have the right to Andrew Bogut. #1 overall pick of the draft? Center. Is it anticipated that he will be back with the Cavs next year?

I mean....who are these so called dominant centers that are playing in the game these days?

BaconHound    92

Besides....correct me if I am wrong...but they still have the right to Andrew Bogut. #1 overall pick of the draft? Center. Is it anticipated that he will be back with the Cavs next year?

I mean....who are these so called dominant centers that are playing in the game these days?

I believe Bogut is a free agent. There really aren't any traditionally dominant, back to the basket centers left. The NBA is a guard/small forward/stretch 4/shooting center league