Jump to content
Zombo

Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football Preferences  

26 members have voted

  1. 1. Which platform/site would you rather use for the Browns Board Fantasy League

    • ESPN
      12
    • Yahoo
      14
  2. 2. Do you prefer using decimal point scoring to prevent ties?

    • Yes
      16
    • No
      10
  3. 3. What type of scoring system would you prefer?

    • Standard
      8
    • PPR (Points Per Reception)
      15
    • Half PPR
      3


Recommended Posts

mjp28    156

We have to keep up the fine traditions here:

 

NFL PRO PICK'EM LEAGUE

2003 Dolfan

2004 Rich4Eagle

2005 KSHutchins

2006 The Great Zomboni

2007 The Great Zomboni

2008 Lumbergh

2009 The Great Zomboni

2010 BrownsFan17

2011 Hogtusk

2012 Browns 57

2013 Ralemon

2014 Jrb12711

2015 Brownie Beater

2016 Balpeen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Browns57    28

Somebody send me a darn invite. LOL. Zombo? I will join league 1. I was in league 4 with Flying J and I sent him a message with my email but still no invite. It is like the blind leading the blind in here this year. If you need a commish too let me know. Again I volunteer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flyin J    96

If you were in the league last year you dont need an invite as your team is still active.  Go to yahoo.com/fantasy and you should see a My Leagues section.  All leagues from last year are active with all the same teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownsnMopar    41

I need invites!!! Went to yahoo and no leagues available! Nothing was autoloaded from last year! I was in 3 or 4 leagues!!! HELP!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flyin J    96
14 hours ago, BrownsnMopar said:

I need invites!!! Went to yahoo and no leagues available! Nothing was autoloaded from last year! I was in 3 or 4 leagues!!! HELP!!!! 

You are in 4, 5 and the points league as far as Ive seen.  You have to sign into yahoo with the email you used last year.  Easiest way is to download the yahoo fantasy app on your phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flyin J    96
On 8/21/2017 at 7:29 PM, Browns57 said:

Somebody send me a darn invite. LOL. Zombo? I will join league 1. I was in league 4 with Flying J and I sent him a message with my email but still no invite. It is like the blind leading the blind in here this year. If you need a commish too let me know. Again I volunteer. 

You are in league 4.  Download the fantasy app on your phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownsnMopar    41
19 hours ago, Flyin J said:

You are in 4, 5 and the points league as far as Ive seen.  You have to sign into yahoo with the email you used last year.  Easiest way is to download the yahoo fantasy app on your phone.

Thanks Im in finally! Three differant sign ins,but Im in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jcam222    234

Points league - please respond by tomorrow night ON THE MESSAGE BOARD  at the league Yahoo site or PM me here, if not your team will be booted. I have confirmations from 5 people including myself. We need at least 3 more to play and prefer 5. PM me if you want in. A points league using IDP is a lot of fun and a different spin than the head to heads. Give it a try!!

League V - WTH are you all dead?? I have only one confirm other than myself. Teams were

Campbell's Soupermen 349004d7fda6e38ed8c83562c2faf537_16.jpgJeff Jun 30 Created League
avatar 870 Express 9c3b7315f8f371f20b364d2d4809b48d_16.jpgTommy Jun 30 Joined via renew
avatar Brownsfan Barry default_user_profile_pic_16.pngBARRY Jun 30 Joined via renew
avatar Flyin J's default_user_profile_pic_16.pngFlyin J Jun 30 Joined via renew
avatar Hot Diggity Dawgs d039efc054cc990a905ef00a5a5f836c_16.jpgOsiris Jun 30 Joined via renew
avatar Westingson Welkerson default_user_profile_pic_16.pngBrandon Jun 30 Joined via renew
avatar MOPOWER TO YA! ? default_user_profile_pic_16.pngGerry Jun 30 Joined via renew
avatar 1 21 JJ WATTS default_user_profile_pic_16.pngdaniel Jun 30 Joined via renew

Zombo its likely we need homes in league 1 if you have space?

 

 

Lastly whats up with League 3?? I was in it last year, its it live?

This has been very disjointed this year for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombo    1,742

League 1 Update: I have heard from everyone but one guy: somebody named "Gerry". I will e-mail him, and if he doesn't respond we will add one team. Whoever asked first, PM me your e-mail.

Z

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mjp28    156

I don't think some people realize how close football is to kicking off in both the FLs and PICK EMs 

NCAA  - Picks for Week 1 will be available on or after Monday, August 28, 2017. The BUCKEYES kickoff THURSDAY AUGUST 31, 2017 JUST 7 DAYS.

NFL -  Kicks off THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 7, 2017, JUST 14 DAYS, not a lot of time to get organized and set draft days, etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jcam222    234

League Updates

Points League - I have 5 teams (Mopar you need to confirm in fact u are playing). Sure would like 3 to 5 more. Please PM me here for an invite. Points with individual defense players is a lot of fun. It takes no more time than what head to head and team defense does after the draft. 

 

League V - Booting all teams and likely wont  have a league , sadly got zero responses, I would like an invite to a head to head if there are any openings . I also have one other in that team that needs a home. 

 

League 3 - I am in it and see a little activity on the board, Heidi is this league good to go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tour2ma    1,430
22 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Points League - I have 5 teams (Mopar you need to confirm in fact u are playing). Sure would like 3 to 5 more. Please PM me here for an invite. Points with individual defense players is a lot of fun. It takes no more time than what head to head and team defense does after the draft. 

2nd this... IDP (Individual Defensive Players) is a whole new wrinkle and beyond a handful of players at a given position (DL, LB, DB) pretty fluid, so it's easy to backfill injuries or errors in judgement.

jcam, if no one does join in, then is there a way for each of five to have two teams?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cambridgeho    75
23 hours ago, jcam222 said:

League Updates

Points League - I have 5 teams (Mopar you need to confirm in fact u are playing). Sure would like 3 to 5 more. Please PM me here for an invite. Points with individual defense players is a lot of fun. It takes no more time than what head to head and team defense does after the draft. 

 

League V - Booting all teams and likely wont  have a league , sadly got zero responses, I would like an invite to a head to head if there are any openings . I also have one other in that team that needs a home. 

 

League 3 - I am in it and see a little activity on the board, Heidi is this league good to go?

I wanted in this from last year, but you deleted my team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jcam222    234
7 hours ago, cambridgeho said:

I wanted in this from last year, but you deleted my team.

Send me your email I'll re invite. I asked on here for folks to post and let me know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrownsnMopar    41
On 8/25/2017 at 9:18 AM, Zombo said:

League 1 Update: I have heard from everyone but one guy: somebody named "Gerry". I will e-mail him, and if he doesn't respond we will add one team. Whoever asked first, PM me your e-mail.

Z

 

Thats me Gerry AKA BrownsnMopar. And Im in!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zombo    1,742
9 minutes ago, BrownsnMopar said:

Thats me Gerry AKA BrownsnMopar. And Im in!!!

OK, we are set then!

Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jcam222    234
1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

So Am I out this year since my league is inactive?

Which on was it? If it was V Would you be nterested in an invite to points league?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jcam222    234
5 hours ago, stillmotion said:

I was in League V and the points league last year. Noiw I'm just in the points league.

V had not nearly enough response to keep going. I'd suggest you message Heidi on LEAGUE Iii for openings 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tour2ma    1,430

Does League 3 have a pulse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×