Zombo

Fantasy Football

Fantasy Football Preferences  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform/site would you rather use for the Browns Board Fantasy League

• ESPN
    • Yahoo
  2. 2. Do you prefer using decimal point scoring to prevent ties?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. What type of scoring system would you prefer?

• Standard
    • PPR (Points Per Reception)
    • Half PPR

Browns149    254

I vote ESPN

BrownsnMopar    41

Im ready for some FOOTBALL!!!

CLEVELAND

BROWNS

FOOTBALL

mjp28    156

I vote yahoo

I love Fleaflicker the best easiest platform out there.

Yahoo second.

Zombo    1,742

Since you homos can't seem to make any decisions we are putting it up to a poll. Only participate if you are wanting to play in a Browns Board Fantasy Football League, please. Flying J will be commish and Grand Poobah.

Tour2ma    1,423

1. Yahoo... but only because I had to pick one... don't really care.

Whole numbers

PPR

Zombo    1,742

So we have five people interested in Fantasy Football?

Where is everybody? Ghoolie is"behaving", training camp is in two weeks, and after three or four months of hibernation, I'm back, and the Great Zomboni is polishing his balls ... crystal, that is.

We stole three starters in the draft, including THE best player available, rebuilt our offensive line in a day, brought in a bad ass defensive coordinator and stocked him with young talent, and there are whispers ... whispers ... that we may have finally nailed something at QB with this Kizer kid.

It is time for some fucking football!!!

Pro Pickem, college pickem, Survival all coming soon ... let's get this fantasy football rolling, support Flying J our new fantasy commish, we're going to get some of the younger guys involved so it doesn't feel like an old man's club around here, I'll be looking for a couple mods to add to the mix, if you are around a lot and interested. Just remember the key to moderating around here is not to moderate. shit just works itself out.

Now let's get football season started!

Zombo

The Gipper    1,168

I just have never been into the Fantasy Football or the Pic ems (I retired undefeated) etc. Sorry.

Flugel    637

Since you homos can't seem to make any decisions we are putting it up to a poll. Only participate if you are wanting to play in a Browns Board Fantasy Football League, please. Flying J will be commish and Grand Poobah.

Flying J,

If there's any openings in any of the leagues, I would love to participate. Just shoot me a pm and I'll give you my email.Thanks!

Flyin J    96

yep, just trying to get a feel for majority preferences.

Guys playing can go ahead and start inboxing me their emails. Ill set a cut off date soon, probably the beginning of August.

Flyin J    96

Everyone interested in playing fantasy football this year should check out the ff preference thread and toss your votes in for the setup of the leagues. Everyone whos playing will have to inbox me your email address and what leagues you were in last year, if any, by 8/1/17.

Zombo    1,742

Everyone interested in playing fantasy football this year should check out the ff preference thread and toss your votes in for the setup of the leagues. Everyone whos playing will have to inbox me your email address and what leagues you were in last year, if any, by 8/1/17.

I've merged the two threads, so the poll is up here now.

Zombo

jcam222    234

I've voted and definitely want in. I do however still plan on hosting an IDP league on Yahoo filled with members here if that's ok.

Tour2ma    1,423

I've voted and definitely want in. I do however still plan on hosting an IDP league on Yahoo filled with members here if that's ok.

A long as it's a no-trade league, I'm in.

Tour2ma    1,423

Probably because of the David Johnson trade last year...........

Ding Ding Ding...

jcam222    234

Probably because of the David Johnson trade last year...........

honestly I was amazed it was accepted, MORE amazed owners didn't vote it down. Trades are an integral part of fantasy, I always set it up with a 3 day veto period with majority vote of owners.

Flyin J    96

honestly I was amazed it was accepted, MORE amazed owners didn't vote it down. Trades are an integral part of fantasy, I always set it up with a 3 day veto period with majority vote of owners.

Problem is the majority dont check their email or the league page.

Tour2ma    1,423

... and yet you tried to justify it.

FJ's on the right track... maybe half the points league participants last year were really into it. Could have been a 3-week veto period and it would not have mattered.

So if trades are in, then I'm out...