THE BROWNS BOARD

Deputy AG Appoints Special Council for Russia Investigation, Former FBA Director Mueller

Tour2ma

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meanwhile, the dems are walking back throwing their cred into the Pres Trump false narrative over

russia.

I mean, "innocent until proven guilty" goes out the window....with liberals.

If it's a liberal, liberals go with "innocent despite all the incriminating evidence".

It's it a conservative, they go with "guilty even when there is no evidence".

Emotional circle-knee-jerkie

Are you just talking to the wind? Point out anywhere where I have said Trump is guilty of anything... you won't be able to.

Then I'll randomly pick posts you've made (keyword search Higgardy... and other variations) where you have pronounced her guilty of anything and everything.

And you have the fucking nerve to call others hypocrites... what a fucking tool... or as the Russians say, "Useful Idiot."

It Takes Two to Tango http://g.co/kgs/cQU8e7

Damn... but if you leave off the "It"?

How 'bout Takes Two to Tangle? Bit of word play... maybe gettin' all "tangled up" with some gal around last call?

Are you just talking to the wind? Point out anywhere where I have said Trump is guilty of anything... you won't be able to.

Then I'll randomly pick posts you've made (keyword search Higgardy... and other variations) where you have pronounced her guilty of anything and everything.

And you have the fucking nerve to call others hypocrites... what a fucking tool... or as the Russians say, "Useful Idiot."

good grief. I'm talking about all the dems I've heard call for impeachment without any evidence.

The fact that you hope there are tapes, ostensibly to get Trump, isn't that much of a deal - the tapes might

very well make the left's corrupt homey comey out a liar.

Then I'm sure you would still be glad there were tapes.

And if the tapes proved Comey lied, then I'd be fine with that...

Could you handle it if they prove he did not?

Ah... another question not-so-deftly avoided by cal...

It depends if it's actually illegal for the president to ask him if he can't turn down the heat on the Flynn investigation.

In and of itself, no... or else Comey would have taken action beyond documenting the conversation. But in a growing pattern of behavior?

Plus you have to remember that an impeachment process, the only criminal "legal" process to which a sitting President is subject, is not necessarily bound by law. High "Crimes and Misdemeanors" is a catch-all "charge". For example, getting a blow-job in the Oval is not a crime per se, but it was found by the House to be a high Misdemeanor.

But in President Trump's case the legal determining factor will be what, if anything, the continuing investigation brings to light, i.e., was there an underlying act for which it was in the President's self-interest to impeded the investigation. That is what we as yet do not know... although I gotta say it ain't looking good for him.

The longer this investigation goes, the more desperate the left will be to find ANYTHING that Trump has done with the Russkies.

They will probably go apeshit over some trivial business transaction that he was indirectly involved with back in the 1960's.

Yet again, if they don't find anything at all...the libs are going to have egg on their face.

Ah... another question not-so-deftly avoided by cal...

In and of itself, no... or else Comey would have taken action beyond documenting the conversation. But in a growing pattern of behavior?

Plus you have to remember that an impeachment process, the only criminal "legal" process to which a sitting President is subject, is not necessarily bound by law. High "Crimes and Misdemeanors" is a catch-all "charge". For example, getting a blow-job in the Oval is not a crime per se, but it was found by the House to be a high Misdemeanor.

But in President Trump's case the legal determining factor will be what, if anything, the continuing investigation brings to light, i.e., was there an underlying act for which it was in the President's self-interest to impeded the investigation. That is what we as yet do not know... although I gotta say it ain't looking good for him.

Gotta love your false narrative about the blow job.

And that's one thing I really hate about special prosecutors who are bound and determined to find some sort of bulshit to hang on whoever it is they are chasing. It wasn't getting the blow job it was lying about the blow job. You can always trip somebody up and get them to answer something incorrectly and then pop them for lying about it.

White-water was a nickel and dime garden variety charge. The participating characters had the president's back. So since they couldn't catch him for that they tricked him into lying about Lewinsky.

WSS

Yet again, if they don't find anything at all...the libs are going to have egg on their face.

Deal...

Now can we get on with it?

EDIT: Just out of curiosity... what were the preceding, egg-on-face cases?

Gotta love your false narrative about the blow job.

And that's one thing I really hate about special prosecutors who are bound and determined to find some sort of bulshit to hang on whoever it is they are chasing. It wasn't getting the blow job it was lying about the blow job. You can always trip somebody up and get them to answer something incorrectly and then pop them for lying about it.

White-water was a nickel and dime garden variety charge. The participating characters had the president's back. So since they couldn't catch him for that they tricked him into lying about Lewinsky.

Not sure what my "false narrative" was... Time after time the "cover-up" is worse than the underlying act. I pray we can say the same thing this time when all is said and done.

Sometimes even Slick-Willie out-slicked himself...

"Depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

Classic stuff...

Deal...

Now can we get on with it?

I think they've been getting on with it for nearly a year now.

There spending millions of dollars on an investigation looking for a crime...seems bass ackwards to me.

I think they've been getting on with it for nearly a year now.

There spending millions of dollars on an investigation looking for a crime...seems bass ackwards to me.

Let's see... July, 2016 to late May, 2017... yup... factual statement.... eleven months is almost one year.

As for looking for a crime...

• Benghazi to private email server took three years...
  • Whitewater (Jan., 1994) to cumstain (Jan., '98) or 4 years...

... so can we give this one at least one more year? 18 more months tops? I mean we are only looking into whether our President has been bought and paid for by a foreign adversary.

Let's see... July, 2016 to late May, 2017... yup... factual statement.... eleven months is almost one year.

As for looking for a crime...

• Benghazi to private email server took three years...
  • Whitewater (Jan., 1994) to cumstain (Jan., '98) or 4 years...
... so can we give this one at least one more year? 18 more months tops? I mean we are only looking into whether our President has been bought and paid for by a foreign adversary.
There's a difference between the Clinton investigations of Benghazi/Whitewater and Trump Russian collusion.

Benghazi involved 4 dead Americans, Whitewater involved a land grab (i.e. Tangible evidence).

What do they have on Trump?...I'm guessing at this point not much.

I'm willing to give the investigators all the time they need.

Judging by the outcomes of the Clinton investigations the longer this goes on, the less Trump has to worry about.

HRC's not talking for "the party"... no one is at this point.

There's a difference between the Clinton investigations of Benghazi/Whitewater and Trump Russian collusion.

Benghazi involved 4 dead Americans, Whitewater involved a land grab (i.e. Tangible evidence).

What do they have on Trump?...I'm guessing at this point not much.

I'm willing to give the investigators all the time they need.

Judging by the outcomes of the Clinton investigations the longer this goes on, the less Trump has to worry about.

The "event" under investigation is the 2016 Presidential election. It's an intel/conspiracy investigation. Those are built from the bottom up... and the "much" is growing.

As for "worry"... not sure that forming a "war room" to handle the "Russia-thing" and hiring a personal lawyer are signs of ease...

with all the witch hunting, and your liberal fellow hacks getting reps sent to prison

for legal technicalities...

a lawyer would be prudent.

D'Osouza.

etc.

HRC's not talking for "the party"... no one is at this point.

The "event" under investigation is the 2016 Presidential election. It's an intel/conspiracy investigation. Those are built from the bottom up... and the "much" is growing.

As for "worry"... not sure that forming a "war room" to handle the "Russia-thing" and hiring a personal lawyer are signs of ease...

With a corrupt left wing media trying it's best to take down Trump the wisest thing Trump can do right now is to form a "war room' and hire a personal lawyer. With the daily press meetings nothing about honest journalism and mostly liberal hacks asking gotcha questions Trump should quit having them.

Gingrich urges Trump to shut down White House press room

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Tuesday that President Donald Trump should "close down the White House press briefing room.”

"I am personally offended by the American news media. I think it is destructive and disgusting. It is a danger to the country right now," Gingrich said. He also said the press should be banished to a nearby Starbucks and that Spicer should take questions from the American people. "Just say to the American people, you get to choose," Gingrich said.

Closing the press briefing room would send a message to the country "that the media is a corrupt institution and he is tired of being harassed by people whose only interest is making him look bad."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/16/newt-gingrich-donald-trump-shut-down-press-room-238458

So when american people start asking uncomfortable questions? Or will u have to be a registered republicsn and ur question be pre vetted? This is ridiculous faggotry. A report comes out ftom fbi investigators that kushner sought to establish a secret line to putin so they could all breathe heavily over the phone to each other...asking the admin about that is not a gotcha question. It isnt. And the admins response of "mr kushner doesnt recall this conversation what with all the conversations he has".....this is why we have a press in this country.

With a corrupt left wing media trying it's best to take down Trump the wisest thing Trump can do right now is to form a "war room' and hire a personal lawyer. With the daily press meetings nothing about honest journalism and mostly liberal hacks asking gotcha questions Trump should quit having them.

Gingrich urges Trump to shut down White House press room

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said on Tuesday that President Donald Trump should "close down the White House press briefing room.”

"I am personally offended by the American news media. I think it is destructive and disgusting. It is a danger to the country right now," Gingrich said. He also said the press should be banished to a nearby Starbucks and that Spicer should take questions from the American people. "Just say to the American people, you get to choose," Gingrich said.

Closing the press briefing room would send a message to the country "that the media is a corrupt institution and he is tired of being harassed by people whose only interest is making him look bad."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/16/newt-gingrich-donald-trump-shut-down-press-room-238458

They should shut it down to all but who are loyal to the President.

shut it down - and just have friendly, fair journalists in for questions.

that is how the obaMao mafia did it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/02/17/11-times-barack-obama-abused-press-freedom/

So going on fox news 10 or more times as obama did signifies what? How many interviews has trump done so far outside his fluffer zone?

So when american people start asking uncomfortable questions? Or will u have to be a registered republicsn and ur question be pre vetted? This is ridiculous faggotry. A report comes out ftom fbi investigators that kushner sought to establish a secret line to putin so they could all breathe heavily over the phone to each other...asking the admin about that is not a gotcha question. It isnt. And the admins response of "mr kushner doesnt recall this conversation what with all the conversations he has".....this is why we have a press in this country.

There you go Cleve in your first sentence you just said what Newt Gingrich said. Let the American people ask the questions and not these left wing hacks pretending to be journalists.

There you go Cleve in your first sentence you just said what Newt Gingrich said. Let the American people ask the questions and not these left wing hacks pretending to be journalists.

Ok, again.....what happens when the american people ask uncomfortable questions? Call em fake news? How u dont this ridiculousness is beyond me

Archived