THE BROWNS BOARD

youtube's "The Film Room" Mock

Tour2ma

This is the guy whose breakdown(s) I posted a while back. Some expressed an interest in his draft views... well, here they are.

This is strictly his take on the talent and the fit with the schemes the team on the clock run. It is not an "I think this team will take...", predictive draft.

It's long... clocking in at just under 70 minutes, as it includes mini-breakdowns of each pick, so if' you've not the time right now you can see the full first round at the 1.04.33 mark.

Let me guess... Shit-for-brains went on and on about a mock now having his precious in round one.

Someone tell him for me that at least the guy put an entire 1st round out there...

I'm confused as to the conundrum presented at #2 in terms of talent, scheme/fit and need.

The 'Niners were historically bad against the run.

And Adams can help there as well...

Let me guess... Shit-for-brains went on and on about a mock now having his precious in round one.

Someone tell him for me that at least the guy put an entire 1st round out there...

And Adams can help there as well...

No fucking clue, sure as shit don't care.

Adams would at least make sense. But, to me, it's Allen or Thomas for #2. Just can't see the Niners going much elsewhere unless it's QB.

Adams would at least make sense. But, to me, it's Allen or Thomas for #2. Just can't see the Niners going much elsewhere unless it's QB.

Allen has reportedly fallen due to medical reports.

Thomas... tend to agree, but they have spent consecutive firsts on DL. Who knows what Lynch will do?

Allen has reportedly fallen due to medical reports.

Thomas... tend to agree, but they have spent consecutive firsts on DL. Who knows what Lynch will do?

Funny you bring this up, I was chatting with one of my lineman about this very same thing.

He has an arthritic left shoulder. As he says a 'product of using your fucking arms/hands'. I feel like most decent lineman have this issue. Why its being blown up regarding Allen is

either a clever smokescreen or there's trouble elsewhere.

Archived