Sign in to follow this  
Browns149

Playoffs start

Browns149    254

The ENTIRE world is mad that the Cavs won both games at home. Because they didn't win like SA did?

Isn't the playoffs about winning EACH game?

Do people not realize that?

I couldn't care less if they win by 25 or by 1

If the Cavs win by 1 in 4 games in the finals,,,,,,,, NO ONE WILL CARE!!!!!!!!

mjp28    156

NBA playoff record 2nd half comeback, LBJ 17th playoff triple double, 41 points oh yeah he's the best currently playing the game.

....and the world knows it.

syd    22

ah man you know we were just playing with them pacers spotting them 26

mjp28    156

ah man you know we were just playing with them pacers spotting them 26

The CAVS knew, from the first half twittering fans tweets they didn't. Awesome comeback...on the road yet.

syd    22

The CAVS knew, from the first half twittering fans tweets they didn't. Awesome comeback...on the road yet.

it was a awesome night had friends over cav's were getting killed a few laughed (trail blazer fans) and then the come back shut them the fuck up

syd    22

not allways it all depends on how the ball bounces and the pacers with the exception of game 3 played the cavs tough

mjp28    156

Sweep is a sweep. Tough series is 4-3.

Playoff basketball (or football, baseball, others) is tough the CAVS just earned some well needed time off for the older dudes like LBJ.

BUT I hope all the others go 4-3 and triple OTs. ;)

DieHardBrownsFan    1,395

not allways it all depends on how the ball bounces and the pacers with the exception of game 3 played the cavs tough

True. But much tougher would be to play 7 games and much less rest for the next series.

syd    22

True. But much tougher would be to play 7 games and much less rest for the next series.

gotcha

but hey WTF we won in 4

bring on who ever

mjp28    156

CLE sweeps TOR and advance to the Eastern Conference Final....with rest. :)

Canton Mike    604

So far, so good. Keep it up Cavs!

Mike

medicineman    70

Need Boston and Washington to force a game 7 and have Wash win that series so we get home court advantage

mjp28    156

Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.

Need Boston and Washington to force a game 7 and have Wash win that series so we get home court advantage

I prefer Boston without home court. That game we won in Washington that went into OT made me rethink who we should avoid. I know it was just regular season game but you could clearly see that night Cavs playing to win. If it wasn't for that crazy fade out of bounds 3pt bank shot by LeBron we lose. Best game all season but my heart can't take it. We win either way but IMO the least resistance is in Boston

mjp28    156

Meanwhile in the pucks department the Penguins up 3-1 have a game 7 tonight in Washington same with the Oilers and Ducks.

Oh BTW the Penguins pulled it out with a 2-0 shutout on the road and move on.

Saturday, May 13

Ottawa @ Pittsburgh 7:00 PM ET , CBC, SN, TVAS

The road is open to the Stanley Cup for the Penguins.

gumby73    298

who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

mjp28    156

who's better than us right now? NoooBooddyy!! Was nervous about losing our momentum starting off in Boston? But by 2nd quarter Cavs go full overdrive..Go Cavs!!

What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

GO CAVS!

gumby73    298

What a record setting ass kicking that was! Now get this thing over in Cleveland and get some rest before the round III rematch versus GS. Boston might come out swinging unless they've totally lost their manhood in Beantown.

GO CAVS!

We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

We got this..The Celts long haul to get here has left them with no legs. shows up in their wide open shooting percentages..When we get to GS our shot pressure must get better. but damn that's all I can see missing? But holding any team to mid 20's thru 1st half..that's a lot of missed shots or a better defense than I can see?

I seen them show the highlights of wide open 3s being missed and there were some but watching the game the D on the perimeter over all was fantastic