THE BROWNS BOARD

OK, just announce we're taking Garrett....

Clevfan4life

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perine ran slow 4.65 but did 30 reps, not bad for a RB.

Very Earnest Byner like I might add. I'll take another football heart and soul like that here any day of the week especially in the bargain territory we can probably land him in.

Garrett reeks of bustakevious to Me.. just say no...

Barkevioys was nowhere near this guy on their tape nor at the combine. He still needs to learn how to stack and shed properly but comparing him to 240lb barkevious that should have been a lb'ers or safety is not right

Barkevioys was nowhere near this guy on their tape nor at the combine. He still needs to learn how to stack and shed properly but comparing him to 240lb barkevious that should have been a lb'ers or safety is not right

Agreed!

Oh trubisky, I was looking for dudes with that last name like who the fuck is this now? Its "Mitch" tho.....and fair enough. Some mocks have him dropping into the 20's now tho

Mitch says its "Mitchell"

If Garrett is a bust then all of the drafting experts should find new jobs because it's literally a concensus. Browns shouldn't over think it. And while I agree that we should address QB at 12, what if someone like Fournette or Adams falls to us at 12? Maybe then we look at the second round, first selection. But what if Peppers falls out of the first round? Then we're left with the second round, second selection?

Maybe we sign a FA QB?

I just don't know what to think. Like a kid in a candy shop!

Trubisky doesn't get to dictate what we call him. Its Mitch end of discussion. Im not into last names used as firsts

the world does NOT revolve around you homo...

If Garrett is a bust then all of the drafting experts should find new jobs because it's literally a concensus. Browns shouldn't over think it. And while I agree that we should address QB at 12, what if someone like Fournette or Adams falls to us at 12? Maybe then we look at the second round, first selection. But what if Peppers falls out of the first round? Then we're left with the second round, second selection?

Maybe we sign a FA QB?

I just don't know what to think. Like a kid in a candy shop!

Hue said he doesn't think his favorite QB will be there at 12, which can be translated several different ways. If they go with Garrett first, and see their QB sitting there at 12 it's pretty much a done deal.

Adams would make it interesting, but i can't believe there would be 11 players selected ahead of him unless someone hacks his phone and posts a video of him performing satanic rituals or some shit.

If we don't take Garrett I will be super pissed. No need for a QB early in first

Actually, there is a need for a qb early in the first. But you can't have everything.

garnett at 1

best player available at 12 (love fournette if he is there?

your new qb is gonna be tyrod taylor

That's what I think as well. Garrett, Fournette, 2 great players in the second round, a center in the 3 red round and Taylor in FA. That's a potential era-changing draft.

Didn't know you can actually sign the player before the draft even starts if you have the number one pick. Just sign Garret and not waste 1 minute of time on the clock please

But it's the NFL's primetime spring show! The talking heads need at least 10 minutes to discuss why the Browns should draft Garrett.

The only way the Browns can screw this draft up is to draft someone other than Garrett. Please don't get cute with this one. Plenty of QBs to be had at pick 12.

Sure enough plenty to be had- but will they be any good? Webb, Kaaya, Peterman, Dobbs, Kelly. Probably plenty of UFAs too. :)

garnett at 1

best player available at 12 (love fournette if he is there?

your new qb is gonna be tyrod taylor

Just no to Taylor. RE: Fournette- running backs that try to run defenders over tend to have a short shelf life. My bet is assuming we're taking Garrett- the top qbs will be gone by #12. May as well take another defensive player with that pick.

Archived