THE BROWNS BOARD

'A NEW LOW!' Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ‘had his wires tapped in Trump Tower before US electi

OldBrownsFan

Fair enough. All I've heard for the last month is the echo chamber from the Democrats Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia. I haven't heard any evidence concerning electoral collusion but has that stopped you guys? No. As you are smart enough to realize the accusation is all that matters.

But now oh, by God, you demand evidence.

Please.

Now you are offended it's someone dare accused Obama of something shifty.

WSS

Steve i haven't heard anyone here state they outright beleive there was collusion between the Russians and Trump, but that there's enough there that it should be looked into. Even republicans on the hill are saying that. I'd like to know why Sessions was cagey about his meeting with the ambassador and why it was done in Cleveland during the RNC. And i'd really like to know what the federal judge saw that made him sign off on the NSA listening to some of Trumps cabinet members.

I say all this with full acknowledgement that Hillary should also ABSOLUTELY be held accountable for what she did

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it is true and it is much more than Watergate. Remember they busted Nixon because he destroyed some evidence so they said. So did she. They let her off the hook.

And Cleve since you absolutely don't believe there is any collusion going on with the Russians then what in the world is the difference since government officials talk to Russians hundreds of times a day?

WSS

Steve i haven't heard anyone here state they outright beleive there was collusion between the Russians and Trump, but that there's enough there that it should be looked into. Even republicans on the hill are saying that. I'd like to know why Sessions was cagey about his meeting with the ambassador and why it was done in Cleveland during the RNC. And i'd really like to know what the federal judge saw that made him sign off on the NSA listening to some of Trumps cabinet members.

I say all this with full acknowledgement that Hillary should also ABSOLUTELY be held accountable for what she did

How about we have two special prosecutors. One to find out where the felony leaks are coming from and the actions of the Obama administration in eavesdropping on an opponents presidential election and then helping to make sure it got leaked by changing NSA rules and another prosecutor to look into any Trump and Russian connection. Sounds fair to me.

I think Lindsey Graham put it best, if a "legal" and "lawful" warrant was obtained to wiretap Trump or his associates.....than this has to be exposed. The american people need to know what evidence was shown.

OBF, i didnt' say i absolutely don't beleive there was collusion....i don't know. It sounds too fictional to me. But then again if the Russians do have some bad shit on Trump and they strategically released Hillary's dirty laundry in order to get "their guy" into the WH....that prospect is something that should give all of us pause. Got to get to the bottom of that. Look if some federal judge didn't follow proper guidelines in issuing that warrant, than fine we need to get to the bottom of that too....if the federal judiciary was used to cast out a net on Trump, that ought to be investigated and if Obama had something to do with it that should be addressed and possibly prosecuted if shown it wasn't in good faith.

You guys can be upset about the leaks all you want but then you're doing exactly what the democrats did when they whined about the Hillary leaks and not their actual content. We don't know yet the actual content of what was heard in these wiretaps, but i'll bet they're fixing to tell us here pretty soon. You should all probably mentally prepare yourselves for the prospect of Trump going down in flames. It's just a possiblity right now and not a great one, but it is possible.....and im worried some of you might climb the bell tower if/when that happens. I suggest pranic breating excercises to help calm you down.

I think Lindsey Graham put it best, if a "legal" and "lawful" warrant was obtained to wiretap Trump or his associates.....than this has to be exposed. The american people need to know what evidence was shown. I think there is evidence that shows the Obama administration did go to Court twice to get permission to eavesdrop on Trump campaign and were denied at first and got permission on the second request.

OBF, i didnt' say i absolutely don't beleive there was collusion....i don't know. It sounds too fictional to me. But then again if the Russians do have some bad shit on Trump and they strategically released Hillary's dirty laundry in order to get "their guy" into the WH....that prospect is something that should give all of us pause. Got to get to the bottom of that. Look if some federal judge didn't follow proper guidelines in issuing that warrant, than fine we need to get to the bottom of that too....if the federal judiciary was used to cast out a net on Trump, that ought to be investigated and if Obama had something to do with it that should be addressed and possibly prosecuted if shown it wasn't in good faith. The evidence reported was the eavesdropping didn't produce anything criminal between Trump campaign with Russian involvement. More likely something embarrassing and not criminal discovered which the leakers would like the public to know about.

You guys can be upset about the leaks all you want but then you're doing exactly what the democrats did when they whined about the Hillary leaks and not their actual content. We don't know yet the actual content of what was heard in these wiretaps, but i'll bet they're fixing to tell us here pretty soon. You should all probably mentally prepare yourselves for the prospect of Trump going down in flames. It's just a possiblity right now and not a great one, but it is possible.....and im worried some of you might climb the bell tower if/when that happens. I suggest pranic breating excercises to help calm you down. If there is evidence of collusion between Trump campaign and the Russians I would be for giving the leakers a medal but on the other hand if there was nothing that came out of the eavesdropping criminal and this is just partisan politics to sabotage Trump's presidency I would like to see the leakers go to prison.

What I think should be alarming to everyone is the apparent civil war going on in DC thats involving the intelligence agencies. We dont know what is what anymore. Both sides think the media outlets they go to are the ones telling the truth, I distinctly suspect all sides are full of shit

But please do tell me ow breitbart and blaze are upstanding and truthful

What is truthful news today...you can't even trust the so called fact checkers. The liberal mainstream media cannot be trusted. Almost 90 percent of the network news has been negative against Trump. I see it all the time. Even if there is a story favorable to Trump they will find a way to make it unfavorable. A case in point would be in the Carrier factory story where Trump helped saved a number of jobs. The networks made a big point to try and say the number of jobs saved was less than Trump was stating. Instead of a positive story about Trump helping to save jobs it was about Trump misleading on the number of jobs saved.

Fair enough. All I've heard for the last month is the echo chamber from the Democrats Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia. I haven't heard any evidence concerning electoral collusion but has that stopped you guys? No. As you are smart enough to realize the accusation is all that matters.

But now oh, by God, you demand evidence.

Please.

Now you are offended it's someone dare accused Obama of something shifty.

WSS

Who is 'you guys'...?

The FISA warrant was granted in connection with the investigation of suspected activity between the server and two banks, SVB Bank and Alfa Bank. However, it is thought in the intelligence community that the warrant covers any US person connected to this investigation, and thus covers Donald Trump and at least three further men who have either formed part of his campaign or acted as his media surrogates. The warrant was sought, they say, because actionable intelligence on the matter provided by friendly foreign agencies could not properly be examined without a warrant by US intelligence as it involves US Persons who come under the remit of the FBI and not the CIA. Should a counter-intelligence investigation lead to criminal prosecutions, sources say, the Justice Department is concerned that the chain of evidence have a basis in a clear warra

You really are a special kind of stoopid aren't ya?

actually you're the special one if you beleive a president can call up a federal judge and order the surveillance of a political adversary. There had to be circumstantial evidence provided and lawyers and agents of the FBI were involved. Go on and read, they were looking at associates of Trump like Manafort....who they were talking about for well over a year as having some potentially shady dealings with Russia.

actually you're the special one "if"

Should've stopped right there.. But, you are too farking stoopid and full of yourself so you as expected, continued to prove my point for me.. Thanks ;)

Archived