Sign in to follow this  
Zombo

Kamp Kizer

In less than 5 weeks none of these QB threads will matter, as we will have skipped them right on by faster than a school girl playing Hopscotch.

But that is rarely mentioned as it is with MT.

12 more games Gip. Got pulled out of at least one. I'm not much interested in him. If we want a project, I'll take Mahomes instead.

• Upvote 1

12 more games Gip. Got pulled out of at least one. I'm not much interested in him. If we want a project, I'll take Mahomes instead.

Actually, Mitch played in more games than Kizer...Kizer just has more starts. Kizer has only thrown 120 more passes than Trubisky....which is only about 3-4 full games more of experience. They're both inexperienced.

What's interesting to me is that you're qualifying Mahomes as a project...yet he has thrown more passes (1349) than Trubisky (572), Kizer (695) and Watson (1,207). He's actually the most experienced QB in the draft...and also the QB with the worst mechanics.

To me, that doesn't make him a project at all. That just makes him a bad prospect with a big arm.

That just makes him a bad prospect with a big arm.

This will forever be known as "a Weeden" from this day forth.....

This will forever be known as "a Weeden" from this day forth.....

Not a "Wheezy"? :(

Not a "Wheezy"? :(

I can't T, whenever I hear Wheezy, I think of The Jeffersons, and I actually liked her so I can't conjoin the two in my head.....

Actually, Mitch played in more games than Kizer...Kizer just has more starts. Kizer has only thrown 120 more passes than Trubisky....which is only about 3-4 full games more of experience. They're both inexperienced.

What's interesting to me is that you're qualifying Mahomes as a project...yet he has thrown more passes (1349) than Trubisky (572), Kizer (695) and Watson (1,207). He's actually the most experienced QB in the draft...and also the QB with the worst mechanics.

To me, that doesn't make him a project at all. That just makes him a bad prospect with a big arm.

FWIW, I'm not super keen on Mahomes either- if they were both on the board, I'd pick him before Kizer though. :) I think my initial comment way back was "a bigger version of Manziel with a better arm, and none of the off field issues." Also duly noted his mechanics are a mess. Yup, he's got a Wee-Done arm, and could have gone the baseball route with a 95 mph fastball.

In less than 5 weeks none of these QB threads will matter, as we will have skipped them right on by faster than a school girl playing Hopscotch.

Phew!!!!

While we're at it, how the Hail did I get to ranking Trubisky #1 at the QB position?

If I break the pronunciation of his name down, the prefix "Trub" sounds like he's half trouble while the rest of his name "isky" sounds like he's half Whiskey.

Now I know why Ghoolie loves the kid!

• Upvote 1

Phew!!!!

While we're at it, how the Hail did I get to ranking Trubisky #1 at the QB position?

If I break the pronunciation of his name down, the prefix "Trub" sounds like he's half trouble while the rest of his name "isky" sounds like he's half Whiskey.

Actually Trub is a byproduct of the brewing process.

So....

WSS

Phew!!!!

Or, maybe Ghoolie likes him because in there you get the word: rube

Sorry, but I can't give equal weight to mop up duty experience coming off the bench.

Sorry, but I can't give equal weight to mop up duty experience coming off the bench.

Then...no Garropolo for you.

After getting round to watching the QBs I am now in this camp

So ... the "NFL sources" have put out the word that the Patriots are not trading the guy I have wanted all along ... Jimmy Garappolo ... and it could be a smokescreen, a gimmick to up the ante, and all that ... but let's just say the Browns don't acquire a starting QB in free agency or trade ... who's your draft guy?

Mine is DeShone Kizer. Perfect size, excellent mobility, big arm, throws a beautiful deep ball.

THIS is a guy that Hugh Jackson can turn into a stud.

If we go draft, do we keep RG3 around for another year, or do we cut bait and go totally inexperienced with Kessler and Kizer? Not sure, as I am not an RG3 fan. I think I'd rather start the season Kessler, Kizer, veteran third string dude and get rid of RG3.

So how do we get him? You take Garrett #1. Then you gotta read the tea leaves ... if he's going to be there at #12 then wait and pounce, if you think he's gone earlier ... Trade up.

90% of you are going to hate this, especially the last part, but I truly believe he is the best QB prospect in the draft, and if we settle for less than best, we're not doing it right.

Zombo

What's up Motherfuckers?

Zombo

QB from ohio just the wrong side of Ohio

He a Brown gotta support him til he turns Weeden on us

Well, Notre Dame's program was a mess last year . . .

QB search is definitely not over, the FQB is likely in next year's Draft.

Fair value at this pick, after all, Russell Wilson was a 3rd Rounder . . . let's see what he can do given some time and stability.

Zombo, you may have nailed this - worse case I hope he's a good Backup.

Well we shall see. Just don't throw him to the wolves like we usually do.

He a Brown gotta support him til he turns Weeden on us

Difference between him and Weeden is Kizer is smarter.

Love it. Great draft.

What up, Mikey....

What's up Motherfuckers?

lol... congrats, Z... finally a rookie you QB you don't have to manufacture love for...

You dont go to ND and be an idiot. He will grow and learn and will be an asset in the future

What's up Motherfuckers?

Zombo

That's almost exactly what I said when Jim Brown announced we picked him. I give the Browns an F- on this one. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate this pick. On my scale if Johnny Boy was a 10, Kizer is a 9.5 on the "I don't want this bum anywhere near the Browns."

Yeah, I'll give him a fair chance because we picked him. If you're happy with the 4th best qb Sashi, should have waited a year for Sam Darnold. Hell if he stinks it up 1\2 as bad as I'm predicting, we may draft Sam anyway.