Kamp Kizer

Zombo

35 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

91 - 169 | 53% | 1129 yards |  4 TD  | 12 INT | 52.3 RAT

58 - 125 | 46% | 894 yards | 3 TD | 8 INT | 51.8 RAT

39 - 100 | 39% | 720 yards | 1 TD | 8 INT | 34.5 RAT

38 - 83 | 45% | 520 yards | 1 TD | 5 INT | 45.2 RAT

Which one of these is DeShone Kizer?

None of the above? IIRC, Deshone has 9 ints to this point. All HOF QBs?

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

This should probably be its own topic but let's hear some guesses from you guys. Is Deshone Kizer The Golden Boy of Sashi Brown or hue Jackson? Or neither one just a roll of the dice on a fair prospect that happened to drop to us?

WSS

Consider Cody Kessler an Analytics pick aswell as Hogan an analytic pick. Kizer is kinda the anti these players... Low Sparq, Low Completion Percentage, less than 2 years as a fulltime starter. if we look at the numbers this looks like the case

On 10/13/2017 at 1:43 PM, CaineDeSoulis said:

Highlighted for easier reading... Tour's not going to bring the passing numbers into this LOL. Lets keep it fair atleast...

Combine stats in case you forgot
40 yard//Hogan 4.78, Kizer 4.83 (Hogan +.05)
20 yd split// Hogan 2.76, Kizer 2.84 (Hogan +.08)
10 yd split// Hogan 1.64, Kizer 1.72 (Hogan +.08)
Shuttle// Hogan 4.31, Kizer 4.53 (Hogan +.22)
Three Cone// Hogan 6.90, Kizer 7.40 (Hogan +.50)
Vertical// Hogan 32.5, Kizer 30.5 (Hogan + 2.00)
Broad Jump// Hogan 9.42, Kizer 8.92 (Hogan +.50)

In fact in review Hogan finished within a Percentile of another QB you liked alot... Dak Prescott....

Kizer is a nonathlete that plays LIKE an athlete QB. and the result in the nfl is the single worst 5 game performance in the last 18 years of BROWNS QB's...

Honestly its not even fair to kizer to say he's not an athlete he's just simply NOT good enough of an athlete to do what he did in college. He Needs to be Rebuilt or remade to function in the NFL and frankly i'm not sure if its worth the multi year investment its going to take. and we have not seen ANYTHING from hue to indicate that he's properly instructing this kid from his indifferance when kizer throws an Interception to the lack of setting up a QB friendly offense for him. Kizer may be a good QB someday but it's not happening under Hue

I already cited the passing numbers, dickwad...

I love Dak... if Hogan's within "a percentile", so too must be Kizer.  Nothing like citing something that can not be related to and then not backing it up.

I do agree that Hue is using his to QBs athleticism differently... as in he doesn't care as much about Hogan's future.

17 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

I love Dak... if Hogan's within "a percentile", so too must be Kizer.  Nothing like citing something that can not be related to and then not backing it up.

I do agree that Hue is using his to QBs athleticism differently... as in he doesn't care as much about Hogan's future.

My bad in not citing Dak's numbers

Dak scored a sparq of 104.9 placing him in the 66.7th percentile
Hogan scored a sparq of 104.5 placing him in the 65.8th percentile
Kizer scored a sparq of 86.6 placing him in the 26.3rd percentile

Check out the combine numbers they are VERY close! Exciting!
40 yard//Hogan 4.78, Dak 4.79 (Hogan +.01)
20 yd split// Hogan 2.76, Dak 2.78 (Hogan +.02)
10 yd split// Hogan 1.64, Dak 1.66 (Hogan +.02)
Shuttle// Hogan 4.31, Dak 4.32 (Hogan +.01)
Three Cone// Hogan 6.90, Dak 7.11 (Hogan +.21)
Vertical// Hogan 32.5, Dak 32.5 (TIE)
Broad Jump// Hogan 9.42, Dak 9.67 (Dak +.25)

Hogan is a full inch taller than Dak but weighed 8 lbs less at the combine. I guess it's worth mention that dak had a hand size of 10.875 and Hogan had a size of 10.275 with Kizer measureing in at 9.875 if you believe in that sort of thing.

It was a very very close contest between the two athletes but even though Hogan won 5 out of 7 events 4 were close enough to be negligible, and winning the Three cone was not enough to overcome the bigger win by Dak in the Broad Jump.

As far as passing numbers go Hogan performed better statistically... actually if you were to rank the 3 players on rushing and passing it would go in my interpretation of the stats You can make the arguement Kizer > Hogan for rushing based on touchdowns but the average yards per attempt is a better indicator. For passing you can argue the Kizer > Dak based on Career Rating but the TD to INT ratio and Comp % would not support that.

Passing
1.Hogan
2.Dak
3.Kizer

Rushing
1.Dak
2.Hogan
3.Kizer

8 minutes ago, Harry Buffalo said:

Time to ride Kizer the rest of the season. 

Like riding an ostrich at the Kentucky Derby while everyone else is on thoroughbreds. 

5 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

Kiser 0-5 Hogan 0-1

Math a tough concept for you?

Hogan’s 30.7 rating as a starting NFL QB is worse than Kizer’s 49.

So it really only took him one game to surpass Kizer’s level of shittiness.

But please, continue sucking Hogan’s penis and pretending like you know anything.

since we are using one game as a comparison kizer completed the baltimore game with a 27.3 qb rating... Just in case you forgot that...

you seem to think i am overly fond of hogan and i'm not... just stating the stats and facts... It's long been known i prefer kessler at QB purely for his accuracy and consistency BUT i'm not a fan of vertical offensive schemes they are too inconsistent. Dink and Dunk, Paired with a good power run game and an even better defense can win A LOT of games. We also have the athletes at the positions to make those short throws turn into long RAC. This Team is NOT being coached based on the foundation it was built and NOBODY looks good...

6 minutes ago, CaineDeSoulis said:

since we are using one game as a comparison kizer completed the baltimore game with a 27.3 qb rating... Just in case you forgot that...

you seem to think i am overly fond of hogan and i'm not... just stating the stats and facts... It's long been known i prefer kessler at QB purely for his accuracy and consistency BUT i'm not a fan of vertical offensive schemes they are too inconsistent. Dink and Dunk, Paired with a good power run game and an even better defense can win A LOT of games. We also have the athletes at the positions to make those short throws turn into long RAC. This Team is NOT being coached based on the foundation it was built and NOBODY looks good...

Im using entire starting careers as an example, not cherry picking. It just so happens that Hogan’s only career start was today...which makes sense after his performance.

23 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

He probably doesn't care about his future either. Ghoolie nailed it, Hue is done

11 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Im using entire starting careers as an example, not cherry picking. It just so happens that Hogan’s only career start was today...which makes sense after his performance.

Whatever you need to justify your beliefs :), Regardless i think we can both agree that both players have performed abysmally under a Hue Jackson led offense.

Considering the last browns player to have a Qb Rating of over 100 was Cody Kessler in 2016 a feat he repeated 3 times in 2016 where no other qb's did. and going back to 2015 josh mccown does this twice and does manziel once

1 hour ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Y O U A R E A F U C K I N G R E T A R D

Not a Kizer fan, not a Hogan fan, just a Browns fan. So we need to go 1-15, and then 0-16 before we see some "progress" ? Not buying it.

Asking fans to buy into this s**t show is asking too much.

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not a Kizer fan, not a Hogan fan, just a Browns fan. So we need to go 1-15, and then 0-16 before we see some "progress" ? Not buying it.

Asking fans to buy into this s**t show is asking too much.

With progress I will have patience, this looks like a pre season roster under evaluation ,  i am done looking for the diamond in the rough.  Or seeing who will be next man up who will turn into an all pro.  Two things are broken, coaching or front office.  I have more faith in the fo than the coaching now.  A good coach can Sheet  a first down once awhile.  Like my dog on any given day.  Our qb has no vision so our average wrs have no chance.  Crowell can't find a hole on a free Tijuana hooker.  Spread wide open .

On 10/15/2017 at 10:29 AM, CaineDeSoulis said:

My bad in not citing Dak's numbers

Appreciate you looking past a snarky reply and making your case... truly. But none of the Hogan athleticism really showed yesterday did it?

Best I could tell it was basically because against Hogan's weak arm HOU sat in an intermediate zone, unconcerned about deep balls and Hogan hitting any holes inside. They knew that either could depend upon his inaccuracy downfield or their ability to close on the change-ups he'd try to throw into holes... and both turned out to be true. His only passing success came on sideline timing routes... just so long as the routes were not beyond 15 yds.

QBs make yards running from the pocket against man coverage. I saw very little man.

On 10/15/2017 at 2:47 PM, D Bone said:

Like riding an ostrich at the Kentucky Derby while everyone else is on thoroughbreds. 

And what kind of bird is Hogan?

22 hours ago, hoorta said:

He probably doesn't care about his future either. Ghoolie nailed it, Hue is done

For the love of God, h... at least wait until Hue is fired before you you praise Jabba the Slut...

22 hours ago, LBC mike said:

With progress I will have patience, this looks like a pre season roster under evaluation ,  i am done looking for the diamond in the rough.  Or seeing who will be next man up who will turn into an all pro.  Two things are broken, coaching or front office.  I have more faith in the fo than the coaching now.

Have to give you credit for choosing widely...

It's hard to looks past wins and losses... well.... losses and losses to find progress, but it's there. Keep on looking...

Archived