THE BROWNS BOARD

Kamp Kizer

Zombo

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So sorry, I'm not rolling out the welcome mat for Deshone in the same way I have for all the other picks. I'll let this play out- but Z is sticking his head in the sand if he thinks Kizer will have anything but a extremely short honeymoon period before the boo birds are out in force. In a lot of quarters, it wasn't a very popular pick.

I don't get it. We are trying to improve the most important position on the team.

Why would people lose their shit that we took a gifted QB at #52 ... AFTER we drafted three big-time starters in the first round?

Or ... are they really losing their shit? Or is it just you and Steve and a couple other old grumps?

So you're all like "I am welcoming Ogunjobi at #65, but I am not welcoming Kizer at #52, because when it comes to drafting a QB I know a lot more than Sashi or Hue"?

I mean ... is it even remotely fun to be a "fan" like that? Is it?

Zombo

I don't get it. We are trying to improve the most important position on the team.

Why would people lose their shit that we took a gifted QB at #52 ... AFTER we drafted three big-time starters in the first round?

Or ... are they really losing their shit? Or is it just you and Steve and a couple other old grumps?

So you're all like "I am welcoming Ogunjobi at #65, but I am not welcoming Kizer at #52, because when it comes to drafting a QB I know a lot more than Sashi or Hue"?

Zombo

Sense at last

I think Gip needs to re-read London's post again, slowly and out loud.

I read it. Didn't have anything to say about it. Don't you get that? I preferred to go in my own separate direction...and to insert some humor. Perhaps you are not familiar with the concept of humor?

I'd settle for 3 all pros though. :D

How many times All Pro? Enough times and you have yourself 3 Hall of Famers.

As an augment to my recent trivia thread: Can you name the only teams in history to have had 3 HOFers or more come from a single draft?

You're quoting the "Comment Section"?

Yup...

He's gotta dig for scraps somewhere to support his argument

And you're the one in D-Nile there isn't a significant undercurrent in the fan base that's less than thrilled about Deshone.

Zombo

Tons of fun Z. We took the 4th best "project" in the second round, hoping he can be the next Derek Carr. I have plenty to be a grump about. Start with an average of 4.7 wins each year since 1999, and only two winning seasons in that time span. And please take the auto correct off of Peppers- I have more hope for him than Kizer. Or you want me to start calling Kizer De-shit like Ghoolie?

We'll see if Sashi and the anal-itics guys got this one right. It's "Show Me". I'm not hoping for the guy to fail, that's different than saying "I didn't like the pick". Which BTW- I didn't, just happens I'm the most vocal on the Board expressing that opinion. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong. When Trubs went off the board- I was with Ag, go all defense, and "Suck for Sam" 2018.

seems to be cool with some people that they feel entitled to be

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eeyoreeeyore2.gif

You frickin' wonder why Cal? Here's Exhibits A - U. Excuse my skepticism that THIS time it's going to be different.

johnnyjersey.0.jpg

Jeez this thread is ridiculous. A lot of you must be employed NFL scouts judging by how definitive you can be about how ANY pick is going to turn out let alone this one.

OK.... Limey... prove me wrong! ;)

Yup...

And you're the one in D-Nile there isn't a significant undercurrent in the fan base that's less than thrilled about Deshone.

I don't have to go dig for scraps in the comment section of an article to find cases that prove my point.

We took a shot at improving the most important position on the field...and didn't have to do it until the second round. It's not my fault you got a boner for Trubisky and can't handle the fact our FO didn't want him.

it isn't that the Browns didn't want, him, it's that he wasn't worth not doing the moves they made

in the first round.

They don't have the luxury of only needing a qb, so....

getting kizer in the second round after working that first round like they did was brilliant.

I don't have to go dig for scraps in the comment section of an article to find cases that prove my point.

We took a shot at improving the most important position on the field...and didn't have to do it until the second round. It's not my fault you got a boner for Trubisky and can't handle the fact our FO didn't want him.

I think they wanted him....but they got trumped by the Bears. Had he gotten past them I think they would have made a big play for him.

Clearly they did not want Watson....he was there for the picking and they traded the pick.

If Trubisky had been drafted, the same people shitting on Kizer would not remotely be mentioning "the list". It only comes up when their guy wasn't the pick. Maybe next year some QB from Ohio will say they want to be a Brown and the swooning will start anew.

Only if that QB from Ohio has Aaron Rodgers like potential....like Trubisky. Don't you get it...the Bears have been watching Rodgers in their division all these years...and they wanted their own version of him, and that is why they went through hell and high water to get him.

Now....someone...perhaps one of our coaches and scouts has said that Kizer has "Ben Roethlisberger like potential". Well...he has a similar frame: BR listed at 6'5, 240 Kizer at 6'5 234.

The Browns have gotten sick of seeing BR in our division, same as the Bears with Rodgers.

Hopefully our FO is right.....that Kizer is the next BR.

He fits in with the other QBs here in this division. Besides BR Flacco is listed 6'6 245. Dalton is listed 6'2 220 (though I could swear his is more like 6'4").

Besides...Hello! Kizer IS from Ohio.

You have your eye on next year's group of QBs? Here are the top 5 rated:

5. Luke Falk Wash St. 6'4 205

4. Josh Allen Wyoming 6'5 222

3. Mason Rudolph OK St. 6'5 235

2. Josh Rosen UCLA 6'4 220

1. Sam Darnold USC 6'4 225

What could these guys turn out like? Let's see Wazoo gave us Mark Rypien/Drew Bledsoe/Ryan Leaf..Falk a clone?

Wyoming gave us Tashaun Gipson

OK St. gave us Brandon Weeden...is he a clone?

Rosen? Could he be the next Troy Aikman...or the next Jake Locker?

Darnold? Is he Matt Leinert 2.0? Vastly hyped after his second year in school...comes back..not so great...slips..then busts as a pro?

Only if that QB from Ohio has Aaron Rodgers like potential....like Trubisky. Don't you get it...the Bears have been watching Rodgers in their division all these years...and they wanted their own version of him, and that is why they went through hell and high water to get him.

Now....someone...perhaps one of our coaches and scouts has said that Kizer has "Ben Roethlisberger like potential". Well...he has a similar frame: BR listed at 6'5, 240 Kizer at 6'5 234.

The Browns have gotten sick of seeing BR in our division, same as the Bears with Rodgers.

Hopefully our FO is right.....that Kizer is the next BR.

He fits in with the other QBs here in this division. Besides BR Flacco is listed 6'6 245. Dalton is listed 6'2 220 (though I could swear his is more like 6'4").

Besides...Hello! Kizer IS from Ohio.

In your expert opinion, what aspects of Trubisky's game allow him to have "Rodgers-like potential".

In your expert opinion, what aspects of Trubisky's game allow him to have "Rodgers-like potential".

I have been over this any number of times with you.....go back and read what I said the first 5 times you asked that question.

Better yet....now go ask it of the Bears.

You have your eye on next year's group of QBs? Here are the top 5 rated:

5. Luke Falk Wash St. 6'4 205

4. Josh Allen Wyoming 6'5 222

3. Mason Rudolph OK St. 6'5 235

2. Josh Rosen UCLA 6'4 220

1. Sam Darnold USC 6'4 225

Have we learned anything yet Gip? Sure picking #1 or #2 next season guarantees a shot at best 2 of the QB's. Like Winston & Marrioa. But after that, can you image the price to jump up for our choice next season? It's not like we can sit at 3rd or 4th pick expecting to give up little anymore? If we got to give up the farm of picks we may as well want to finish like Rams from 15 to #1 Goff. Philly from 8-#2 with us Wentz. Maybe 6-#2 as Skins to Rams for RG3. I suck at rooting for losing :ph34r: Go Cody Kizer!!

I read it. Didn't have anything to say about it. Don't you get that? I preferred to go in my own separate direction...and to insert some humor. Perhaps you are not familiar with the concept of humor?

ohhhh, you were attempting humor. I misread that situation, sorry.

Many do, Royce...

it isn't that the Browns didn't want, him...

Has that ever been said officially for the record?

I have been over this any number of times with you.....go back and read what I said the first 5 times you asked that question.

Better yet....now go ask it of the Bears.

And the first five times, you puked out some shit about how so-and-so analyst said this-that-and-the-other and how I should go back and read his article.

You don't know shit about Trubisky, you don't know shit about football, and you only care about him because he's from Cleveland. That's it.

That's because you're such a smart pine riding hick who played class E ball in SC and you know your shit about some Football!

If you had a cock you would be a man. Why speculate about a fucking IF that could never occur.

I told all of you dumb fucking, thumb-in-your-ass morons BEFORE the draft. Trubisky was the top pick of this draft. I laughed at you ass fucks who talked about getting Trubisky at 12.

THAT WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN.............................

As soon as the Browns fucked up, everyone swarmed to Trubisky.

THAT...................... is the difference. NOBODY SWARMED to black Tarkenton. Had the Browns not drafted this piece of dog shit, he would have fallen to the 4th round. This is no different than drafting Quinn..................... no other motherfucking team wanted him. Same thing with Manziel. The Browns take the dog shit nobody else wants and then scream abotu how active they have been at drafting quarterbacks high in the draft.

Kizer Shone is garbage. The mere fact that cocksucker Hue Jackson likes the dumb bastard is a kiss of death nobody can deny.

What Browns fan is not going to root for him? Me. Why? The same reason I don't waste energy rooting for Carlos Santana to come let me help him with his poor little finger technique.............it's not going to happen. Kizer blows. You can lick his ass, suck his balls and stroke his schlong until Otto Graham rises from the dead, and the guy is STILL not going to a amount to anything other than a waste of time and bandwidth.

Do you not remember things that you post? How can you have differing opinions in the same thread? You say he would have fallen to the 4th round here, and maybe he would have, but this is what you said earlier on the pick

"While I don't believe Kizer will amount to a hill of Steeler Shit, I don't have an issue with the pick. Just as I would have taken Trubisky for the huge upside, the same holds true for Kizer. Regardless if you like a QB or not, if you take a prime QB of any draft, his upside is greater than any other player position in the draft.

If we are being honest, no matter what, the QB is a fucking time bomb with a short fuse for Hue Jackson. Regardless of who we took, his carreer testicles are in a QB vise.

• If he pushed for Trubisky, he would have been asked, WTF about Kessler, the guy you said you believed in/
  • He took Kizer, that raises the same questions about his judgement.
  • If he starts Kessler and Kesslar sucks donkey cock like he did in 2016, Hue looks like a fucking idiot
  • If he starts Kizer......his assessment of Kessler is again suspect
  • If Kizer comes in and sucks, he nuts are really in a vise.

By having a team without discipline, a weak offensive game plan and the waste of RG3, slice it any way you want, Hue has backed himself up into a dark corner. Wheter the fuck he does at QB, if it looks anything like what he did last year, the dumb cocksucker is gone....Fini-mundo....flushed down the shitter.

With so many variables and unknown, the only way this dumb fuckhead saves his job is with a hail mary miracle"

Your opinion could be spot on. He may not be a good pick, he may be, but that doesn't matter to THIS point. How can you talk so bad about a pick and not have a problem with it?

If we are being honest, no matter what, the QB is a fucking time bomb with a short fuse for Hue Jackson. Regardless of who we took, his carreer testicles are in a QB vise.

• If he pushed for Trubisky, he would have been asked, WTF about Kessler, the guy you said you believed in/
  • He took Kizer, that raises the same questions about his judgement.
  • If he starts Kessler and Kesslar sucks donkey cock like he did in 2016, Hue looks like a fucking idiot
  • If he starts Kizer......his assessment of Kessler is again suspect
  • If Kizer comes in and sucks, he nuts are really in a vise.

By having a team without discipline, a weak offensive game plan and the waste of RG3, slice it any way you want, Hue has backed himself up into a dark corner. Wheter the fuck he does at QB, if it looks anything like what he did last year, the dumb cocksucker is gone....Fini-mundo....flushed down the shitter.

With so many variables and unknown, the only way this dumb fuckhead saves his job is with a hail mary miracle"

Your opinion could be spot on. He may not be a good pick, he may be, but that doesn't matter to THIS point. How can you talk so bad about a pick and not have a problem with it?

Blazing Saddles just went Gunz41 a Blazing :D^^It's only May people

Archived