THE BROWNS BOARD

Why can't people/organizations stand up to political correctness

BrownsKidd

Come on, this is going to far. If we want P/C rubbish to end, why aren't people standing against it and or just ignoring the crap and the snowflakes that want to try and claim everything is racist.

To recap: U.K. department chain Primark pulled a Walking Dead T-shirt (image below) from its stores after a customer complained the clothing item is “racist” and “offensive.” The shirt featured Negan’s signature Lucille baseball bat and his victim-selecting rhyme, “Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by the toe…” The problem? About 100 years ago, that rhyme commonly used the N-word instead of “tiger.”

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/walking-dead-star-slams-t-152048600.html

I laughed out loud when I read what the customer said

The customer that complained about it isn't even black

"This image relates directly to the practice of assaulting black people in America … It is directly threatening of a racist assault, and if I were black and were faced by a wearer I would know just where I stood.”

It related to a TV show not the practice of assaulting black people in America lol - is that even a practice in America? This guy totally has multiple black bulls plow his wife on a nightly basis

Does it make less sense than tiger?

Catching more slaves than tigers I imagine.

This complaint is dumb btw.

Wait, wasn't it catch a tiger by his tail when we were kids? Now that obviously makes sense. But ur right neither ngr or tiger makes sense catching em by the toe. And how dare they mess with neegan

I've never heard "catch a N***** by the toe". Like ever. Now that this idiot has brought it to my attention I'm gonna say it literally every time now. I won't be able to help it. The absurdity is too strong.

My feelings exactly. Like I'm worried I might get myself in trouble over it because the urge might be too strong

I've never heard "catch a N***** by the toe". Like ever. Now that this idiot has brought it to my attention I'm gonna say it literally every time now. I won't be able to help it. The absurdity is too strong.

My feelings exactly. Like I'm worried I might get myself in trouble over it because the urge might be too strong

I've never heard of it before either but the huffington post has probably written a front page story about it before.

Archived