THE BROWNS BOARD

NEW WIDE RECIEVER

Nails

I am friends with the brother in law of a certain wide reciever and he just confirmed that he will sign with the Browns...

1 year deal....

That reciever......MIKE FURREY

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am friends with the brother in law of a certain wide reciever and he just confirmed that he will sign with the Browns...

1 year deal....

That reciever......MIKE FURREY

Good, I hope it's true, he's a decent player.

Zombo

Guest AdaM
Awwww we're kinda like NFL brothers now. Only we're like the big brother that routinely beats on the little.

Pittsburgh signed Shaun McDonald a few weeks ago. ;)

Dirty snatch, what relevance does this have to Mike Furrey? Or anything?

Awwww we're kinda like NFL brothers now. Only we're like the big brother that routinely beats on the little.

Pittsburgh signed Shaun McDonald a few weeks ago. ;)

It finally dawned on me why you trolls come over to a Cleveland board to post. Even YOU can't stand the psycho-babble, inbred drivel from

the Pittspuke functional illiterates that post with a #2 lead pencil on your latrine walls.

Dirty snatch, what relevance does this have to Mike Furrey? Or anything?

Ummmmm Furrey and McDonald both played for Detroit last year. I'm going to assume there isn't large percentage here that knows much about the NFL outside the Cleveland Browns.

Guest mz.
I'm going to assume there isn't large percentage here that knows much about the NFL outside the Cleveland Browns.

Them there are fightin' words!

Ummmmm Furrey and McDonald both played for Detroit last year. I'm going to assume there isn't large percentage here that knows much about the NFL outside the Cleveland Browns.

Yeah, that's it. Only Pukey fans know a couple of Detroit backup WR's cuz they're so smart and gifted.

Hey Snapper, maybe you need to hook up with our boy Joesixpat. He is another one of those fans that since his team has been successful knows so much more about football than us dummy Browns fans.

You choads need to get a life and understand that just because your team is a winner doesn't mean it correlates to being a knowledgeable fan. Of all people dumbfook Puker fans take the cake for not knowing shit about the game or the players.

Yeah, that's it. Only Pukey fans know a couple of Detroit backup WR's cuz they're so smart and gifted.

Hey Snapper, maybe you need to hook up with our boy Joesixpat. He is another one of those fans that since his team has been successful knows so much more about football than us dummy Browns fans.

You choads need to get a life and understand that just because your team is a winner doesn't mean it correlates to being a knowledgeable fan. Of all people dumbfook Puker fans take the cake for not knowing shit about the game or the players.

Did I say everyone? I didn't and I don't parade around blasting everyone for their lack of NFL knowledge unless it's warranted. Don't get all butt hurt like a f.ucking girl. I didn't say everyone.

Did I say everyone? I didn't and I don't parade around blasting everyone for their lack of NFL knowledge unless it's warranted. Don't get all butt hurt like a f.ucking girl. I didn't say everyone.

Butt hurt this bitch, you ain't getting away with that little bullshit condescension in this house. You guys have the stupidest fan base going right now and maybe ever, it's disgusting how dumbass you're fans are. I can't tell you how many times I explain to all your hillbilly brethren about their own freaking team and history, and don't even get into fantasy or anything relevant to the current game.

Take your butt hurt and blow me, that was a dumbass and backhanded trolly comment and you know it.

Butt hurt this bitch, you ain't getting away with that little bullshit condescension in this house. You guys have the stupidest fan base going right now and maybe ever, it's disgusting how dumbass you're fans are. I can't tell you how many times I explain to all your hillbilly brethren about their own freaking team and history, and don't even get into fantasy or anything relevant to the current game.

Take your butt hurt and blow me, that was a dumbass and backhanded trolly comment and you know it.

Trolly? Anytime I post anything even if it's not backhanded and trolly I'm constantly called a inbred hillbilly and I can ASSURE you I know more about the NFL than most. It's also a two way street as far as football knowledge with both fan bases because as I've mentioned before I personally know and have encountered my fair of ABSOLUTELY clueless Stains fans. I sincerely doubt you run in to many diehard Steeler fans out where you are and if you do I'd wager they know what they are talking about. I find all of this amusing because for whatever reason the Cleveland fan base believes they carry some sort of extra FANDOM if you will because the Browns have been bad for so long. Yes your team sucks and has sucked and maybe they are on the up turn but every team falls on hard times and the diehards always stand by their respective teams. As far as Adam is concerned I was 100% serious because he obviously didn't see the correlation and I'm sure a good number of others here were in the same camp. No reason to get all butt hurt...mz the pussy didn't start with the name calling and if you read my post immediately after you'd know I wasn't directing it at everyone. Last I checked large percentage doesn't equate to EVERYONE.

Trolly? Anytime I post anything even if it's not backhanded and trolly I'm constantly called a inbred hillbilly and I can ASSURE you I know more about the NFL than most. It's also a two way street as far as football knowledge with both fan bases because as I've mentioned before I personally know and have encountered my fair of ABSOLUTELY clueless Stains fans. I sincerely doubt you run in to many diehard Steeler fans out where you are and if you do I'd wager they know what they are talking about. I find all of this amusing because for whatever reason the Cleveland fan base believes they carry some sort of extra FANDOM if you will because the Browns have been bad for so long. Yes your team sucks and has sucked and maybe they are on the up turn but every team falls on hard times and the diehards always stand by their respective teams. As far as Adam is concerned I was 100% serious because he obviously didn't see the correlation and I'm sure a good number of others here were in the same camp. No reason to get all butt hurt...mz the pussy didn't start with the name calling and if you read my post immediately after you'd know I wasn't directing it at everyone. Last I checked large percentage doesn't equate to EVERYONE.

Now I'm seeing why some mods don't like you and delete your shit. First of all, you went to fooking Kent, which most of the fan base from the Brimfield area is nothing but a bunch of fairweather gay boy Steeler fans and you know that, you lived there. Don't even try to pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. I'm sick of Puker dumbass fans that have no idea whatsoever about the game yet run around like a bunch of happy Retards over being Steelers. You know it, I know it and basically anybody around the greater Akron area knows it, so knock off the butt hurt comments and the poor me cuz I got called your boys an inbred.

If you're that freaking stupid, I don't know what to tell ya. I can hang with Steeler fans who know their shit and we go at it, but they also will call out gay boy Puker fans who are blatant bandwagonners or just dumbass fans. You can't admit to it, so therefore I don't respect you or your opinion. Your passive aggressive way of condescending Browns fans ain't flying either.

Trolly? Anytime I post anything even if it's not backhanded and trolly I'm constantly called a inbred hillbilly and I can ASSURE you I know more about the NFL than most.

92020069-01.jpg

It's also a two way street as far as football knowledge with both fan bases because as I've mentioned before I personally know and have encountered my fair of ABSOLUTELY clueless Stains fans. I sincerely doubt you run in to many diehard Steeler fans out where you are and if you do I'd wager they know what they are talking about. I find all of this amusing because for whatever reason the Cleveland fan base believes they carry some sort of extra FANDOM if you will because the Browns have been bad for so long. Yes your team sucks and has sucked and maybe they are on the up turn but every team falls on hard times and the diehards always stand by their respective teams. As far as Adam is concerned I was 100% serious because he obviously didn't see the correlation and I'm sure a good number of others here were in the same camp. No reason to get all butt hurt...mz the pussy didn't start with the name calling and if you read my post immediately after you'd know I wasn't directing it at everyone. Last I checked large percentage doesn't equate to EVERYONE.

Brilliant! :rolleyes:This boy is lost!

Guest mz.
that was a dumbass and backhanded trolly comment and you know it.

First off, what is it with these "fans" of "good" teams recently. They think just because "their" team wins more game annually (something I will not and cannot dispute) than "our" team, they feel the need to come in here, "school" us on football and talk to us as if we're children. Like it's our fault the Browns have sucked.

Second, if you feel like calling some of us out, Snatch, please dispute what we've said personally, call us out by name and deal with the consequences. Don't lump us all in together. Would you like it if we lumped you in with the "whole" of Steeler Nation and its partially uneducated, bandwagon fanbase?

Snatch, with all your wisdom and being such the master knowing all about the game of football. Just Shut Up!

And share some of those pictures of your sister in her swim suit by posting them on the cheerleader thread. you know the ones, they are the pictures you have been hiding on your computer.

:D

First off, what is it with these "fans" of "good" teams recently. They think just because "their" team wins more game annually (something I will not and cannot dispute) than "our" team, they feel the need to come in here, "school" us on football and talk to us as if we're children. Like it's our fault the Browns have sucked.

Second, if you feel like calling some of us out, Snatch, please dispute what we've said personally, call us out by name and deal with the consequences. Don't lump us all in together. Would you like it if we lumped you in with the "whole" of Steeler Nation and its partially uneducated, bandwagon fanbase?

I'm waiting for a Bidwill butt buddy to come in and explain how to build a winning franchise and break the game down for us. Maybe even give some free fantasy lessons.

Any Phoenix folks out there besides Furns?

Yeah, Snapper just lost a ton of cred with his little grouping and stereotyping, but the worst is him not owning up to his own fans' moronic base.

Guest mz.
I'm waiting for a Bidwill butt buddy to come in and explain how to build a winning franchise and break the game down for us.

I'm champing at the bit at the very thought. :)

I'm not already lumped in to that category? If I'm not I apologize for not addressing people specifically. I could certainly drum up a list. Hell one of them is in this thread Mr. T and his glorious wonder.

To be perfectly honest, it doesnt have much to do with football at all. Ive met a lot of people from Pittsburgh. It is a shitty town with shitty suburbs. At least Cleveland has nice areas and development. Pittsburgh is the new armpit of America, right next to Jersey.

here's an idea....

when you have a thought, think before opening your trap. if anything, both pittsburgh AND cleveland are supremely depressed areas that both suck. cleveland is only better in your tiny little mind, which obviously has traveled less than someone afraid to fly. i've seen the very few nice areas in cleveland whilst visiting relatives.....i can also look outside my window and see houses that you couldn't even qualify for a loan for.

have a nice day......

I am also going to assume your mom doesn't know much outside her street corner.

Guest mz.
I'm not already lumped in to that category?

You weren't, but improperly judging an entire fanbase by the actions/words of a few is a good way to get yourself lumped in. As much shit as guys like Riff give you, he knows the difference between you and, say, someone only out to troll.

Plus, you're aware you are still a Steeler fan on a Browns message board, right? Meaning, fair or not, there are going to be some people here who despise you for that very reason whether you deserve to be despised or not. That's just the way it is, and something you best be prepared to deal with.

Archived