THE BROWNS BOARD

why can't trump stay in his lane?

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/donald-trump-sounded-off-on-roger-goodell-%E2%80%98he%E2%80%99s-a-stupid-guy%E2%80%99/ar-AAmw8XJ?li=BBgET5V&ocid=spartandhp

now he has to share his opinion on Goodell? And always he talks in terms of "deals". Says Goodell looked weak on the Ray Rice deal and then went overboard on the Brady deal, whatever that means. Why can't the guy talk normally? Anyway, Fuck the Patriots.

Given how any celebrity who starts to even talk about politics is told to stay in their lane, I think it's a bit late to be asking this.

As to the NFL stuff, I have no idea why he feels compelled to talk about it, and even more perplexing is why he actually gives an opinion. He's the president now, not a twitter troll.

Wait, so past POTUS have talked about sports but now he's not allowed?

You guys are losing your grip on reality, just because you hate the guy.

Exactly. And to Chris Donald Trump is more an American regular guy then most if not all of our previous presidents. That's one of the reasons he got elected. Even though I wish she'd STFU once in awhile I admit it's refreshing to not have every single syllable filtered through the Spin Doctors.

It does make it almost impossible to believe that anything that they say is sincere.

WSS

Listen I'm ambivalent on Trump. I dont support politicians. I make it a point not to ever fall in love with a politician like so many fell in love with Barack Obama, but that each and every one of them with skepticism, assuming that they are in it for power more than to help the American people. I've successfully predicted the winner and voted against them in every single election I've been eligible to vote on except this one. Everybody and their brother said Hillary will win blah blah blah every metric blah blah blah so I voted against her. Guess what? Everybody was wrong. Have they ever been so wrong before? Or were they trying to engineer the election? that should really be enough to see he's not getting fair treatment

you're 1 for 2 on that one, not bad but srsly...he hasn't been hard enough on Brady and Patriots in general. Deflate gate is just one of the bullshit incidents that organization has been involved in.

Wrong. There wasnt enough to convict Brady or the pats on in deflate gate. Goodell was judge, hurt and Executioner. Sure, the NFLPA gave him that power, but that doesn't mean he was right.

He can't just ignore the ideal gas law. Or ignore the fact the same fucking thing happened this year and no one cared. He was clearly looking to fuck the pats.

Archived