THE BROWNS BOARD

Jimmy Garoppolo Speculation

jiggins7919

Brady is worth about a dozen Garapalos. Garapalo might not be a Brown next season, but he damn sure won't be a Patriot.

Tell me honestly....why is JG considered a better prospect now than the Ostrich was when he was with Denver. We know that when BO got his big money and a chance to start that he was not all that and a bag of chips. Why would JG be any different? Two games? BO started half a season that led to a Super Bowl win.....his credentials then were better than JGs are now.

• Replies 664
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill is attached at the hip with Brady. He ain't selling his "son" for 30 pieces of silver.

Right....I figure they go out together. BB is like 64-65 now. He and Brady ride a pinto and a palomino into the sunset....and they Let Josh McDaniel deal with the rustlers and horse thieves they leave behind.

Tell me honestly....why is JG considered a better prospect now than the Ostrich was when he was with Denver.

Cause there's .. film illustrating how bad Os is...JG is still an unknown.

There it is....

The unknown is worth more to some folks.....same as using your #1 to draft a rookie over a JG.....it's called hope...

The open shoe box has a visible $100 bill.....the other shoe box is closed.....you can choose either.....(many)(many) would select the closed box, based simply on "hope".....

There it is....

The unknown is worth more to some folks.....same as using your #1 to draft a rookie over a JG.....it's called hope...

The open shoe box has a visible $100 bill.....the other shoe box is closed.....you can choose either.....(many)(many) would select the closed box, based simply on "hope".....

Schroedinger's Cat?

That is what JG is right now.

He is either dead or alive.

And know one knows which until the box is opened.

And no one will know if he is indeed Scott Mitchell or Aaron Rodgers.

Kind of......but more like "Lets Make A Deal".......Door #1 or Door #2???...............

No...I think Shroedinger's Cat is a more apt analogy. You can make any deal you want....but even if you know what you bought behind door #1 or 2....you don't know what you really have till you open the box that gift came in...and put it to use.

Right....I figure they go out together. BB is like 64-65 now. He and Brady ride a pinto and a palomino into the sunset....and they Let Josh McDaniel deal with the rustlers and horse thieves they leave behind.

Huh? I thought they was the rustlers & horse thieves.

https://youtu.be/ToKcmnrE5oY?t=22s

Monty "Mudfly" Hall?

What kind of shoes?

Eagles album that's grown on me with time, but I always loved Joe's understated guitar lead on this track...

lol..

Eagles opened the best concert I ever saw, Dude...

Eagles - John McLaughlin and the Mahavishnu Orch - Yes

Akron Rubber Bowl - Summer of '71

Cause there's several games of film illustrating how bad Os is...JG is still and unknown.

What rookie QB alternative to JG in this draft is not unknown?

JC at least has some experience as a starter on an NFL team on the same team we got Hoyer from when he was such a pleasant surprise and refreshing alternative to Brandon Weredone. If you look at Hoyer's winning percentage compared with all other options we started at QB here - it's the best thing we've experienced here at QB. He's one of the better names on our Rent-A-Wreck QB t-shirt. I believe JG had a higher ceiling than Hoyer did coming out so we can either stay in the fetal position at QB or watch another inexperienced rookie QB going from a spread offense into hoping he can survive his experience as a human crash test dummy. The sequel hasn't lied to us yet as we head into a QB class most scouts and analysts agree is very weak.

There's guys in here that can't wait to see the FO fail so they're already chest pounding about the first draft and calling every single move made to increase our draft volumes in 2017 and 2018 foolish. I just watched a special about the Herschel Walker deal back when Jerry Jones had ZERO experience coinciding with a 1-15 under Jimmy Johnson's first NFL season following Tom Landry getting fired. Anyway, that trade brought in way more 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks while it also gave more mid-late round picks for future Pro Bowl performers like Leon Lett, Erick Williams and others... While that extent of trade will never happen again - this FO is making trades to bulk up those impact rounds and the later ones in 2017 and 2018. It took Jerry Jones' team 3 years to make the playoffs. Keep in mind what the first impression of Aikman was during his 2-3 rookie concussions from holding onto the ball too long and an offense full of holes and weaknesses...

I wish the media would STFU about JG, no way are we even considering it for what is reported. Give up 2 #1's for a guy that will become a FA and not to mention he only threw 94 passes? The same people clamoring for that are the same one's that say Trubisky doesn't have enough experience. Please STFU, we will draft our QB probably a few picks right after we grab Garrett. All these picks we accumulated are for the move up not for that worthless backup to Brady.

Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

I hope so or it's adios for me...

It's ok to just admit there is no obvious answer at QB on the immediate horizon.....no real prospect thats looks like the next winning Browns QB.....and Id rather see our FO realize this, as opposed to forcing down another shot of anxiety moonshine....

I know it's hard to do......but accepting the truth is a good first step....

Cant say id be excited about any one of the guys on that list.....

Is it ok to be on this board and not want Garoppolo, Osweiler, Trubisky, Watson, Romo or Kizer?

I hope so or it's adios for me...

We'll have to start our own board......... I'm guessing there will be more members than we anticipate.

I don't think Kessler is Tom Brady but he's best play last year was adequate for 2017.

And add Kessler to your list...then what do we do?

(but I think there is a guy on that list that could work for us)

Hogan's Heroes?

No, not that.

Archived