THE BROWNS BOARD

Border War... Oh, it's on, Mexico...

Tour2ma

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the price of my tires go up, Walmart will still be at a lower cost than virtually every other tire shop because they buy in such volume.Of course price is a determining factor in a purchase.Right beside quality, warranty and convenience..

I would rather buy products that keep American companies afloat than not.

Ford did not take bail out money. Evidently, when car sales dropped they did not get the memo.

We are talking about the same product being more expensive not competing products. If you place higher tariffs on goods being consumed, since these are the ones in question, prices will go up. Consumers make decisions based on price, economic fact, simple supply and demand. As price increases demand decreases.

Huh?

Why would Trump place a tariff on goods and services right here on US soil? If foreign tire companies cease dong business here in the US that will force other consumers to purchase products made on US soil. Higher profits will be the outcome due to moving more product. More employees and factories may be needed to keep up with the demand.

The price of products does not necessarily increase because of less competition. If that were fact then Walmart would be the most expensive joint in town.

Last attempt. The idea is that you place higher tariffs on goods and services that are currently being consumed in order to make higher priced US made products to appear more appealing. The major flaw in the logic is that people will still continue to consume at the same rate given the increase in price.

for years and years, you go to the store to buy a spatula, tennis shoes, tshirt,

skillet, etc etc... and you can't find anything, but occasionally,

MADE IN THE USA.

putting a tariff on the crime haven south of us will help fix that. I would happily pay twice

as much for tennis shoes if they were made IN THE USA.

so there. GO TRUMP. Nowflakes don't get to be sissy, whining bosses anymore in our gov.

We FIXED THAT.

You both suck pretty hard to be honest. Woody starts a lot less threads though so that's a win.

Pretty sure Woody has at least been able to say something positive about the opposition. He agreed with the Mattis appointment. The best Cal could come up with is "Maybe Obama will inspire blacks."

I decline the liberal hanky-pankie pinko commie participation crapola.

I lost the "be stupid" contest. I'm proud, American, and that is the actual success

worth noting.

this should get you serious again - your ottoman empire was very much

as horrific as the nazis. I proved it, you lost it. That makes you a loser.

and, I posted some prominent Muslims who disagree with you, which

doubles down on said "losing".

Archived