THE BROWNS BOARD

Brian Robiskie at camp

Oldcrow1945

Something not brought up about Robiskie is he still has some growing and filling out to do. He really got stronger from his junior to senior year and will only continue to do so. He can become a quality go to guy as he's already proficient at using his body to shield guys from the ball.

I'm so excited to have an actual intelligent WR here that can catch and not act like a nob. I predict he's going to be a fan favorite and not just cuz he's a Buckeye, that shit is overrated.

Oh, and Massoquoi is cool as hell, he interviews like a champ and is very intelligent and down to earth. I'm still not expecting much from him this year, though.

Oh, and Massoquoi is cool as hell, he interviews like a champ and is very intelligent and down to earth. I'm still not expecting much from him this year, though.

I think MoMass (can we start that with him yet? <_< ) is going to surprise a lot of folks. I expect him to lace up and make an impact on the field on Sundays.

I'm so excited to have an actual intelligent WR here that can catch and not act like a nob. I predict he's going to be a fan favorite and not just cuz he's a Buckeye, that shit is overrated.

Both of these guys are class individuals. That makes it even more fun rooting for them.

I think MoMass (can we start that with him yet? <_< ) is going to surprise a lot of folks. I expect him to lace up and make an impact on the field on Sundays.

LOL, I got it we can call him Mo Mas as in No Mas-----Suger Ray stop beating my ass----Roberto Duran.

I just can't see two rookies getting significant minutes without lots of injuries. Part of their philosophy was to get Robo as a guys to play now and Mo Mas as a guy to groom for a possible Edwards replacement.

Both of these guys are class individuals. That makes it even more fun rooting for them.

Tell me about it. My one buddy and I always talk about this and the fact we have not had cool guys to root for in a long time. Hell, if they don't act like dumbasses they usually suck and are gone or they're castoff enemies from other places (Lewis) or nobs like Edwards and Winslow.

Just been hard as hell to get behind anybody, and that's another reason I'm pumped with what is going on here. I want a fooking team I can get behind and believe in like the late 80's and even BB's '94 squad. That's been one of the biggest things missing is having to root for pissheads like Pocket Change Warren and Antonio Bryant etc.

I just can't see two rookies getting significant minutes without lots of injuries. Part of their philosophy was to get Robo as a guys to play now and Mo Mas as a guy to groom for a possible Edwards replacement.

Who are you going to play in the three WR set? I don't think anyone on the roster has the type of talent that even comes close to these two guys.

Tell me about it. My one buddy and I always talk about this and the fact we have not had cool guys to root for in a long time. Hell, if they don't act like dumbasses they usually suck and are gone or they're castoff enemies from other places (Lewis) or nobs like Edwards and Winslow.

Just been hard as hell to get behind anybody, and that's another reason I'm pumped with what is going on here. I want a fooking team I can get behind and believe in like the late 80's and even BB's '94 squad. That's been one of the biggest things missing is having to root for pissheads like Pocket Change Warren and Antonio Bryant etc.

The good 'ol day you had guy like Golic, Byner, Newsome, Risen, Fike, Matthews, Big daddy, Bernie, Brennen, Slaughter, Farren (He actually stopped on his own and talked to me at practice one day).....There were so many that I enjoyed and thought were good guys.

Guest mz.
Who are you going to play in the three WR set? I don't think anyone on the roster has the type of talent that even comes close to these two guys.

Me neither.

Patten? Sanders? Steptoe?? Robiskie and Massaquoi should be two and three from day one IMO.

Just put white tape over those last four letters of his name.

how about this, get some brown cloth and sew it over the last 3 letters of the WINSlow Jersey.

It may be off center but Robo is a Winner.

# 80 thats a good number, to bad for all of those who bought Winslow jerseys that the name wasn't velcroed on.

Maybe we should put BE in the slot with Robo #1 WR

Skippy, are you reading this??...you should SELL "Robiskie" patches that iron on or are sewn on top of the "Winslow" name on the back of jerseys. Should be a LARGE market for that!

I don't think you would need licencing rights either...just selling a name on a piece of cloth...no NFL...no Browns...hmmm

haha good one oldcrow1945. im real excitied about robiskie. hes smart, an excellent football player, and is an all around classy person. im expecting imediate impact from him. he is gonna do great in out new offense especially if brady quinn is the QB. brady is gonna look to him for those short passes across the middle and to get those tough yards on 3rd and medium.

im not a buckeye fan but i do think he could be a great WR in this league, i cant wait for the season to start. and get me a robiskie jersey

If Patten is healthy he is the slot, not even close. Don't underestimate him, dude can play and just what they need in a reliable vet but that's "if" he stays healthy.

Do you guys honestly think two rookies are going to be on the field at the same time with a first year QB? Sure it could happen but I don't think by design unless Mo Mas just turns out to be a badass from the get.

Also, what is going on with Bennett? If not him there will be another vet brought in almost guaranteed.

Skippy, are you reading this??...you should SELL "Robiskie" patches that iron on or are sewn on top of the "Winslow" name on the back of jerseys. Should be a LARGE market for that!

I don't think you would need licencing rights either...just selling a name on a piece of cloth...no NFL...no Browns...hmmm

This is freaking genius. If Stan doesn't move on it, I'm getting my wife on this tonight! Ebay here I come!

Hey wait...I brought this "name on the back of the jersey" thing up in the first place when I suggested taping over the last four letters.........Do I get a cut?

Unfortunately not, because you and I are both similarly cheap and lazy and thought of tape and a marker.

It was Dan that came up with sewing letters on browns fabric. Truly evil genius.

"Evil Genius" that's hilarious Dam.

Back in 95 I took actual white paint and painted over Metcalf and then magic markered Byner in.

It didn't look so good.

All was well though, cuz I was in the pound anyway and everybody loved it cuz it was so ratty.

I like Danimal's idea a lot.

Unfortunately not, because you and I are both similarly cheap and lazy and thought of tape and a marker.

It was Dan that came up with sewing letters on browns fabric. Truly evil genius.

Lol....You know me well!

I agree...True evil genius.

plankton2.jpg

The thing I notice about him is how well he concentrates and still makes the catch when the defender is all over him.

Without seperation speed he has to do this.

Fun to watch.

Also easily seen... after scoring... he very politely handed the ball to the official. CLASS

The officials surely notice those things too. His old man is going to have plenty to be proud of.

Me neither.

Patten? Sanders? Steptoe?? Robiskie and Massaquoi should be two and three from day one IMO.

Patton will start camp as the slot receiver and Massaquoi will have to earn his playing time. Patton is actually a class individual and will help both Rob and Mass learn the ropes.

Archived