THE BROWNS BOARD

Cal, where are you going to go cry about liberals once this place closes?

Clevfan4life

bullshit like the tard or dawgs by nature or some other stupid browns site.

Anyone who witnessed how the Tard got started and would still suggest that any faithful from here support that place ... ever ... is a complete idiot. Inspecta's dumb crackhead dead body can still kiss my ass. That paranoid piece of shit was scared of his own posted words.

Kids, let that be a lesson, don't post on crack.

Well I wasn't around for all that so I don't know what happened except some of those guys used to post here but I know that their site sucks and I don't like it and there's a bunch of gay ass rules that people have to follow and I can't attack other posters in a personal fashion and that just doesn't work for me.

I wonder if heckofajobbrownie went over there though because he was a douche and I wouldn't be surprised if he threw his lot in with a gaggle of douches.

Well I wasn't around for all that so I don't know what happened except some of those guys used to post here but I know that their site sucks

If two people disagreed with any of them crackheads the paranoid fucks would think there was a conspiracy against them and so they started using our PM system to recruit other scatter brains to come to their safe place. Inspecta opened the place up and from day #1 stood at the front gate shaking coins in a can begging for crack donations. The dude heard so much laughter in his fried head that he tried to become a comedian. I can't even remember any of their names, but they followed Inspecta the crackhead like he was Charles Manson.

i suppose you could charge us 50 cents a month, 6 bucks a year. 64 of us would make the monthly payments then.

Just seems like this board is too important for future wins to not have it around. The negative wailing is understandable

in the short run, not the long run, as in, next year.

Good idea, but I'd have no clue if that's sufficient.

I go on this board a few times a day,unless I'm camping somewhere. Never was a big-time poster, but I love reading opinions.

Archived