Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

Cal, where are you going to go cry about liberals once this place closes?

admin    19

I'm a software engineer if you need any help with anything in that regards, I practically invented Linux just ask woody

Good to know. I own other business that perhaps we could talk sometime about. We could use some help here on the forum as well. I want to reconfigure some things here behind the scenes that has handcuffed us for some time. We are not ready yet, but let's stay in touch.

calfoxwc    1,176

now, lookie here, dangit. I just said, that for some reason, I get an "index.php" every time I post for

the last week.

It's true, that is annoying, I keep deleting them. I do think my keyboard mafunctions is my keyboard now.

It has started happening other places. I think I wore the thing out. Maybe typed so fast it overheated and

melted the circuits a bit.

I'm not one of the originals, but I would really miss this place. Been around a long time, and it just seemed

wrong timing when one great draft, and our Browns start to kick ass. Assuming that they get a qb with a qb mind,

to replace rgIII.

It's just that a have a sorts of Browns garb, Stan, and didn't need to buy any more. This place is actually not replaceable.

With arrogant nitwillie Dainty Sheply on barking lard, I think I don't go there. I could change my name, change how I post,

and he'd still boot me off from over there anyways, the first time he fell in Shakespearean love for the prettiest to him

qb in this draft, ad naseum, as in deja vu all over again.

i suppose you could charge us 50 cents a month, 6 bucks a year. 64 of us would make the monthly payments then.

Just seems like this board is too important for future wins to not have it around. The negative wailing is understandable

in the short run, not the long run, as in, next year.

Our tractor is green, dammit. lol

There are surely guys around here that know a ton more about website maintenance than I do.

bbedward    448

Good to know. I own other business that perhaps we could talk sometime about. We could use some help here on the forum as well. I want to reconfigure some things here behind the scenes that has handcuffed us for some time. We are not ready yet, but let's stay in touch.

Sounds good ?

ATENEARS    99

Our tractor is green, dammit. lol

Haha, thanks for being a good sport. Good luck with keyboard!

The Cysko Kid    757

well despite the fact that farmer john is a giant nerd, you've got to be heartened to see that there's still a loyal base to this place that can't replace it with some bullshit like the tard or dawgs by nature or some other stupid browns site. I mean, hell, I check the browns side of the board about one in five days but the other parts of the site I check literally every day.

• Upvote 2

ATENEARS    99

bullshit like the tard or dawgs by nature or some other stupid browns site.

Anyone who witnessed how the Tard got started and would still suggest that any faithful from here support that place ... ever ... is a complete idiot. Inspecta's dumb crackhead dead body can still kiss my ass. That paranoid piece of shit was scared of his own posted words.

Kids, let that be a lesson, don't post on crack.

The Cysko Kid    757

Well I wasn't around for all that so I don't know what happened except some of those guys used to post here but I know that their site sucks and I don't like it and there's a bunch of gay ass rules that people have to follow and I can't attack other posters in a personal fashion and that just doesn't work for me.

I wonder if heckofajobbrownie went over there though because he was a douche and I wouldn't be surprised if he threw his lot in with a gaggle of douches.

• Upvote 1

MLD Woody    351

I'm a software engineer programmer if you need any help with anything in that regards, I practically invented Linux just ask woody

Yeah he posts on StackOverflow. He's almost an engineer.

ATENEARS    99

Well I wasn't around for all that so I don't know what happened except some of those guys used to post here but I know that their site sucks

If two people disagreed with any of them crackheads the paranoid fucks would think there was a conspiracy against them and so they started using our PM system to recruit other scatter brains to come to their safe place. Inspecta opened the place up and from day #1 stood at the front gate shaking coins in a can begging for crack donations. The dude heard so much laughter in his fried head that he tried to become a comedian. I can't even remember any of their names, but they followed Inspecta the crackhead like he was Charles Manson.

Westside Steve    1,715

One in ten people even knows what Linux is, dork. I guess that makes me the bigger dork, though, because I use nothing but

Linux pimps might just possibly be more gay even than Mac pumpers.

Just sayin...

:D

WSS

Bob806    127

i suppose you could charge us 50 cents a month, 6 bucks a year. 64 of us would make the monthly payments then.

Just seems like this board is too important for future wins to not have it around. The negative wailing is understandable

in the short run, not the long run, as in, next year.

Good idea, but I'd have no clue if that's sufficient.

I go on this board a few times a day,unless I'm camping somewhere. Never was a big-time poster, but I love reading opinions.