THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And again we trust this FO to make the correct decisions B)

I sure don't.

There is no evidence that anyone in that building is capable of making correct decisions

Nope, it was dumb. First and goal on the 2 and you don't run it? That's dumb.

Hue can call the FO inept if he wants....but the FO can say the same about Hue's decision(s) in THIS game.

Crow fumbling in traffic with one hand on the ball, away from his chest.

Missed field goal.

Boddy gets great int, great return for TD, fumbles ball away into endzone, steeler ball.

rgiii throws really stupid int downfield, when he had crow all alone for a good gain...

rgiii takes forever to make a throw

rgiii goes brain freeze and gets sacked.

football lessons.

Crow fumbling in traffic with one hand on the ball, away from his chest.

Missed field goal.

Boddy gets great int, great return for TD, fumbles ball away into endzone, steeler ball.

rgiii throws really stupid int downfield, when he had crow all alone for a good gain...

rgiii takes forever to make a throw

rgiii goes brain freeze and gets sacked.

football lessons.

Well....seasons over....was it as fun as you predicted Cal?.....

Just read a 28-page roller coaster...

Good effort from a team that does not yet know how to win. It's a process.

Lotta positives in the 1st half. Looking forward to grading the OL this game.

The biggest RG fault I saw was a real lack of positive awareness. He repeatedly bailed unnecessarily then on the middle sack thru Fabio he stood like a statue.

The biggest RG fault I saw was a real lack of positive awareness. He repeatedly bailed unnecessarily then on the middle sack thru Fabio he stood like a statue.

The 76ers mantra is "trust the process" :)

Well....seasons over....was it as fun as you predicted Cal?.....

er... I was talking about NEXT YEAR :)

I will....never.....give....up. Figures, right before they go to the superbowl, this forum will shut down...

moneybags held on for as long as he could.

Browns need to cheap shot Timmons next year. We let him knock Kessler out with no retaliation in Cle, then today he cheap shots RG3 with no flag.I hate that we just let this thug push us around.

Cheap shot? Did you ever play football? I didnt realize people could defy gravity. He was going full speed, in the motion of making the tackle before rg3 unloaded that ball.

Cheap shot? Did you ever play football? I didnt realize people could defy gravity. He was going full speed, in the motion of making the tackle before rg3 unloaded that ball.

Yeah I played. And in today's NFL, that's roughing the passer.

Browns need to be more aggressive and kick his ass. Sick and tired of them playing nice.

Then drove him into the ground, that's where the fine should come into effect.

Let's be honest, this wasn't Timmons first cheap shot.

Yeah I played. And in today's NFL, that's roughing the passer.

Browns need to be more aggressive and kick his ass. Sick and tired of them playing nice.

It was a text book form tackle. Try watching steeler or panther games if you want to see non-calls on qbs. Refs throw flags on what they want anymore but that wasnt flag or fine worthy. Your sour grapes dont draw flags.

Maybe we should talk about the face mask call on mitchell when the browns receiver had his hand covering mitchells damn face.

I noticed that too Tour. He had a relatively clean pocket a bunch of times and got happy feet. His accuracy improved, but he's till not the answer.

Did Landry Jones outplay RGIII? Possibly. Hell, to me it is a tossup to take either Jones of Griffin as a backup QB....both are FAs.

We have a full stable of back ups......not even close to the issue......let them both go elsewhere....neither is the type of FA that will help this team....

Add any back up you'd like......any one.....and this team is still a complete shit show......

Add another first round flyer QB....ala Weeden, Manziel, Quinn or project QB(Trubisky?).....and the shit show continues.....

Best QB, RB & WR in the division sat out.

which only shows how far away we actually are from competing.....how many drafts will it take for us to get 3 players like that???

Cause it's gonna take more than 3 for us to compete......

We have a full stable of back ups......not even close to the issue......let them both go elsewhere....neither is the type of FA that will help this team....

Add any back up you'd like......any one.....and this team is still a complete shit show......

Add another first round flyer QB....ala Weeden, Manziel, Quinn or project QB(Trubisky?).....and the shit show continues.....

I agree, and I guess that was my point. We all believe that Landry Jones is a shit show....and he is. But their shit show QB shat as well or better than our shit show QB shat.

Fair to say?

Jimmy said this is going to be a multi year rebuild. IF they think Mitch can be the guy, I don't have a problem with a "project" QB.

Offense, defense, I don't care- just be right for a change.

Daryl Ruiter tweeted. . .

Quote of the year came from Cam Erving this AM: "When life gives you lemons, you suck them. I'm a professional athlete."

if he wants to stay on this team he'll be sucking more than lemons.

Then drove him into the ground, that's where the fine should come into effect.

Driving requires the defender to wrap his arms and "lift" the QB. Timmons' momentum simply drove him through RG's slighter frame. It was a good no-call.

It was a text book form tackle. Try watching steeler or panther games if you want to see non-calls on qbs. Refs throw flags on what they want anymore but that wasnt flag or fine worthy. Your sour grapes dont draw flags.

Maybe we should talk about the face mask call on mitchell when the browns receiver had his hand covering mitchells damn face.

I'll give you one of two...

There is no "hands to the face" call on ball carrier stiff arms. There is "face mask". I think our player was saved by Mitchell wearing a face shield.

Archived