THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Steelers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Happy New Year, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns avoided going winless in their 2016 NFL regular season, as Robert Griffin III helped our Browns win their first game last Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium, and with the help of the two field goals missed and blocked by the San Diego Chargers Josh Rambo, preserved 20-17 win.

RG III and the Browns have another, and one final opportunity to win their second straight game over the 2016 AFC North Champions Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field. Browns seek to win only their second road win there since winning 33-13 at Heinz Field back on October 5, 2003, and ending their 12-game road losing streak.

Sunny skies at 39 degrees, feels like 37 degrees, is the game forecast inside Heinz Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 0% precipitation, 61% humidity, and south/southwestern winds at 4 miles per hour.

Hope RG III leads the Browns in the finale and upset the Steelers with also their first road win, and stay undefeated in 2017, and HERE WE GO BROWN-NIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF! ;):)B)^_^

Phoque you too, Zombo!

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2016/regular17

http://506sports.com/

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow at least the BROWNS won’t be blacked out on my cable TV because the Steelers are playing.

one final opportunity to win their second straight game over the 2016 AFC South Champions Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field.

we still play in the AFC NORTH..but the south can handle more towns like Hicksburg. Bring us the Colts..BDP has lost all rights to holding signage in DawgPound..But another great season performance by BDP on Gameday Thread. thanks

Here's some players holding roster spots that need more action to evaluate,& maybe today is the day?--Caldwell but listed as Out(have we ever seen him play?). Duke is ?able so some Atkinson lll or Darius Jackson? Mario Alford looks like a PR man but listed as WR & maybe more Hollywood Higgins? On Defense--Paea,Holmes,Tank Carder?,Burley & Howard..ON Offense--Fabiano may get C reps but how bout Ikard from Bills? Shon Coleman & Hogan wrap up my list..Got anymore or opinions?

Last game of the season.....last chance for RGIII to throw a TD.....

No matter what any of us thought this preseason......I doubt anyone expected him to go the entire season w/o completing a TD pass....

Holy freaking wow.....Hue?.....got some sugar to coat this one?

Here's some players holding roster spots that need more action to evaluate,& maybe today is the day?--Caldwell but listed as Out(have we ever seen him play?). Duke is ?able so some Atkinson lll or Darius Jackson? Mario Alford looks like a PR man but listed as WR & maybe more Hollywood Higgins? On Defense--Paea,Holmes,Tank Carder?,Burley & Howard..ON Offense--Fabiano may get C reps but how bout Ikard from Bills? Shon Coleman & Hogan wrap up my list..Got anymore or opinions?

Would like to see the 2 backs......Jackson in particular.....

No one else on that list holds much intrigue for me.....Id rather win than see the dregs.....

They'll black em out on sattalite too.

I think we win a real live blow out. Browns 34 analbabies 9

God I hate it when I'm ready to watch my painful but beloved BROWNS and the freaking Steelrz are on....then my wife has to hear my tirade that's been going on for years now about WE LIVE IN NE OHIO DAMMIT, GOD DAMM THAT ARMSTRONG CABLE.

Then I get the radio out and put the Red Zone on tv, still to lazy or whatever to try and stream it.

And yes the BROWNS win it on a last second FG by what's his name.

BROWNS 29 PISSBURGH 27, dammit.

more fans show up in FE Stadium than these fairweather fans in pitt

Crowell needs 200+ to go over 1000! Feed him!

Archived