THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp Ferrell

BaconHound

Who? Some 19 yr old? With next years #1? If i had a hat id slap someone right now like skipper welping gilligan. The ficking ideas this team drives its fans to i swear to god

Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.

Dude it was tongue and cheek. This isn't the NBA circa 1975. Just starting another "Camp Savior of Browns" thread and rubbing a little salt in the wounds of Buckeye fans as I'm still reeling from the ass-kicking in Norman.

I knew all along Ohio State wasn't ready for Prime Time, and it caught up with them. Watson will suck on the NFL level, BTW.

• 2 years later...
19 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I am still uninformed what the hell is this all about. 

When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud.  Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here.  He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick.  Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

When we were going camp crazy in 2016 I mentioned that Ferrell was going to be a stud.  Everyone but Mud was clueless as to who is was, which says a lot about college football knowledge around here.  He can potentially be a top 15 2019 draft pick.  Let's hope all the armchair GMs are paying more attention to college football these days.

So...was he like a high school senior then?

Archived